OtakuBoards

What is the name of the sword that Sephirot uses

Ryu

Guest Sister Ky
Right.
You can win it in GoldSaucer. When you get enough points on the rollercoaster. But don't panic if you don't get it: You can't use it, as I know.
If somebody knows anything about using it, please, tell me!

Guest Voodookanaka
I know a really cool story but i cant remember it properly its about the masamune and the murasame something along the lines of ...well....apparantly these 2 'magical' blades exist. These are Masamune and Murasame swords. the story gos something like if you put the two blades in a river with floating leaves, the Masamune blade would repel the leaves and let them flow safely down the stream, while the Murasame blade would attract and cut them up. It is supposedly cursed. The blade is so inately cold, water disperses off it when drawn and exposed to the air.

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Amphion [/i]
[B]I never tried winning it but Im glad i did not now that i know you could not have used it. The sword looks sweet but I would not take it into battle. Two shorter katana's would do more damage in the right hands. [/B][/QUOTE]

Heh heh, pity you can't do that in FFVII then, ain't it? :p

But if you mean really, as in, in REALITY rather have two katanas.. Well, may I remind you that the Masamune is a legendary sword, which is invincible and whatnot... But only Sephiroth can wield it, so... Meh.

Guest Voodookanaka
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Final_Flash [/i]
[B]

Heh heh, pity you can't do that in FFVII then, ain't it? :p

But if you mean really, as in, in REALITY rather have two katanas.. Well, may I remind you that the Masamune is a legendary sword, which is invincible and whatnot... But only Sephiroth can wield it, so... Meh. [/B][/QUOTE]

But ...no blood :( Id rather use a sword that has a lot of blood. :D