Jump to content
OtakuBoards

What is the name of the sword that Sephirot uses


Recommended Posts

Guest Sister Ky
Posted
Right.
You can win it in GoldSaucer. When you get enough points on the rollercoaster. But don't panic if you don't get it: You can't use it, as I know.
If somebody knows anything about using it, please, tell me!
Guest Voodookanaka
Posted
I know a really cool story but i cant remember it properly its about the masamune and the murasame something along the lines of ...well....apparantly these 2 'magical' blades exist. These are Masamune and Murasame swords. the story gos something like if you put the two blades in a river with floating leaves, the Masamune blade would repel the leaves and let them flow safely down the stream, while the Murasame blade would attract and cut them up. It is supposedly cursed. The blade is so inately cold, water disperses off it when drawn and exposed to the air.
Posted
as was said, the sword is called the masamune, you can win it at the gold saucer, though it is unusable, and you can buy a similar sword called the murasame at wutai, which cloud can use....
Posted
I never tried winning it but Im glad i did not now that i know you could not have used it. The sword looks sweet but I would not take it into battle. Two shorter katana's would do more damage in the right hands.
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Amphion [/i]
[B]I never tried winning it but Im glad i did not now that i know you could not have used it. The sword looks sweet but I would not take it into battle. Two shorter katana's would do more damage in the right hands. [/B][/QUOTE]

Heh heh, pity you can't do that in FFVII then, ain't it? :p

But if you mean really, as in, in REALITY rather have two katanas.. Well, may I remind you that the Masamune is a legendary sword, which is invincible and whatnot... But only Sephiroth can wield it, so... Meh.
Guest Voodookanaka
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Final_Flash [/i]
[B]

Heh heh, pity you can't do that in FFVII then, ain't it? :p

But if you mean really, as in, in REALITY rather have two katanas.. Well, may I remind you that the Masamune is a legendary sword, which is invincible and whatnot... But only Sephiroth can wield it, so... Meh. [/B][/QUOTE]

But ...no blood :( Id rather use a sword that has a lot of blood. :D

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...