OtakuBoards

Help!!!!

Guest Zora's King

Guest Zora's King
[color=purple][i]Help!!!,I JUst Have Beat THe Pokemon Red Trainer(Where It Pikachu Lv 81)And A Screen Comes Up LIke The Finished Game In Was I BEat Lance,Are It Over When I Beat PKM Trainer Red?[/color][/i]

[color=purple][i]Answer Me!!!![/color][/i]

Basically, you just beat Ash. The game credits will role, but that doesn't mean that a new game has started if that's what your're worried about. You'll just go back to the Silver Cave Pokémon Center and all your Pokémon will be healed and you can be happy that you beat the "hardest" trainer in the game.

Guest Zora's King
[color=purple][i]Thank's,now i must find entei the fire dogs,I Just see my Poke'dex And I Think I Just Catch It,But when i see i just haven't catch it,where it's entei[/color][/i]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Zora's King [/i]
[B][color=purple][i]Thank's,now i must find entei the fire dogs,I Just see my Poke'dex And I Think I Just Catch It,But when i see i just haven't catch it,where it's entei[/color][/i] [/B][/QUOTE]
[color=green]If you catch a pokemon, and then let it go, the Pokedex still says that you've caught it.

Oh yeah, to make it easier to catch Entei, always battle it with a pokemon that knows a sleep move and a powerful move, and always carry any strong pokeball. :)[/color]