Guest Zora's King Posted March 19, 2002 Posted March 19, 2002 [color=purple][i]Help!!!,I JUst Have Beat THe Pokemon Red Trainer(Where It Pikachu Lv 81)And A Screen Comes Up LIke The Finished Game In Was I BEat Lance,Are It Over When I Beat PKM Trainer Red?[/color][/i] [color=purple][i]Answer Me!!!![/color][/i]
Raichu Tamer Posted March 19, 2002 Posted March 19, 2002 Yes it has finished you defeated the hardest trainer on the game! But the agme still continues you can battle him again, and again but only once a day! Has that helped?
Kei Posted March 19, 2002 Posted March 19, 2002 Basically, you just beat Ash. The game credits will role, but that doesn't mean that a new game has started if that's what your're worried about. You'll just go back to the Silver Cave Pokémon Center and all your Pokémon will be healed and you can be happy that you beat the "hardest" trainer in the game.
Sephiroth Posted March 19, 2002 Posted March 19, 2002 after you beat him, you should use your time to level up the rest of your pokemon, and try and catch more of them to add on to your pokedex....
Guest Zora's King Posted March 19, 2002 Posted March 19, 2002 [color=purple][i]Thank's,now i must find entei the fire dogs,I Just see my Poke'dex And I Think I Just Catch It,But when i see i just haven't catch it,where it's entei[/color][/i]
Fall Posted March 20, 2002 Posted March 20, 2002 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Zora's King [/i] [B][color=purple][i]Thank's,now i must find entei the fire dogs,I Just see my Poke'dex And I Think I Just Catch It,But when i see i just haven't catch it,where it's entei[/color][/i] [/B][/QUOTE] [color=green]If you catch a pokemon, and then let it go, the Pokedex still says that you've caught it. Oh yeah, to make it easier to catch Entei, always battle it with a pokemon that knows a sleep move and a powerful move, and always carry any strong pokeball. :)[/color]
Raichu Tamer Posted March 21, 2002 Posted March 21, 2002 you can't catch Entei anywhere in particular. You can catch him anywhere in johto after the runs away from the Burned tower. this goes for the other Dogs as well.
Fall Posted March 22, 2002 Posted March 22, 2002 [color=green]The locations of the the three Legendary Dogs change every time you go through a town. Thus, making it harder to cature them. :)[/color]
Char! Posted March 24, 2002 Posted March 24, 2002 Yeah, a good idea is to go back in forth between two routes, moving the dogs around, hopefully to get him in a grassy area of the route which you are on. But I don't think they're worth the trouble...
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now