Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Help!!!!


Guest Zora's King

Recommended Posts

Guest Zora's King
Posted
[color=purple][i]Help!!!,I JUst Have Beat THe Pokemon Red Trainer(Where It Pikachu Lv 81)And A Screen Comes Up LIke The Finished Game In Was I BEat Lance,Are It Over When I Beat PKM Trainer Red?[/color][/i]

[color=purple][i]Answer Me!!!![/color][/i]
Posted
Basically, you just beat Ash. The game credits will role, but that doesn't mean that a new game has started if that's what your're worried about. You'll just go back to the Silver Cave Pokémon Center and all your Pokémon will be healed and you can be happy that you beat the "hardest" trainer in the game.
Guest Zora's King
Posted
[color=purple][i]Thank's,now i must find entei the fire dogs,I Just see my Poke'dex And I Think I Just Catch It,But when i see i just haven't catch it,where it's entei[/color][/i]
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Zora's King [/i]
[B][color=purple][i]Thank's,now i must find entei the fire dogs,I Just see my Poke'dex And I Think I Just Catch It,But when i see i just haven't catch it,where it's entei[/color][/i] [/B][/QUOTE]
[color=green]If you catch a pokemon, and then let it go, the Pokedex still says that you've caught it.

Oh yeah, to make it easier to catch Entei, always battle it with a pokemon that knows a sleep move and a powerful move, and always carry any strong pokeball. :)[/color]
Posted
[color=green]The locations of the the three Legendary Dogs change every time you go through a town. Thus, making it harder to cature them. :)[/color]
Posted
Yeah, a good idea is to go back in forth between two routes, moving the dogs around, hopefully to get him in a grassy area of the route which you are on.

But I don't think they're worth the trouble...

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...