Satoshi_Tajiri Posted August 23, 2001 Posted August 23, 2001 Hello dudes. It is is I, Satoshi. I came to be friends with my fans here on the internet. (Am I convincing or what?) Anyway, I am new here. So I though I'd say "hi". ;) Hi!!! :)
Madmax Posted August 23, 2001 Posted August 23, 2001 hi DUDE lol welcome to the otaku be careful were you post this should have been in introduction but thats ok (with me)
Matt.D Posted August 23, 2001 Posted August 23, 2001 [color=teal] Hey, dude! Ur fans huh? Sorry, never even heard of u.....[/color]
Satoshi_Tajiri Posted August 23, 2001 Author Posted August 23, 2001 Satoshi_Tajiri invented pokémon. 'nuff said.;)
Matt.D Posted August 23, 2001 Posted August 23, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Satoshi_Tajiri [/i] [B]Satoshi_Tajiri invented pokémon. 'nuff said.;) [/B][/QUOTE][color=coral] Ohhhh yah! I love ur games! Oh, and a litle message...*points to sig*. Oh yah, and please see my topic titled "Strange...." I thought maybe u could answer the Question...[/color]
Raiden Posted August 23, 2001 Posted August 23, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Satoshi_Tajiri [/i] [B]Hello dudes. It is is I, Satoshi. I came to be friends with my fans here on the internet. (Am I convincing or what?) Anyway, I am new here. So I though I'd say "hi". ;) Hi!!! :) [/B][/QUOTE] U r no Satoshi Tajiri. If u answer all my questions right I will believe that u r Satoshi.
Raiden Posted August 23, 2001 Posted August 23, 2001 First of all what is Ash's name in the japanese series?(ez)
Tyrant13 Posted August 24, 2001 Posted August 24, 2001 like u really ivented piokemon ur not THE satoshi tajiri (is tha spelt rite?)
DarkerSephiroth Posted August 24, 2001 Posted August 24, 2001 Welcome to the otakuboards i do not beleive u invented pokemon though
Pastbyer Posted August 24, 2001 Posted August 24, 2001 I'll only believe that you are the creator of Pokemon after you've proved yourself! [size=1]Sorry, but welcome anyway.[/size]
pokemaster1 Posted August 25, 2001 Posted August 25, 2001 sure u r the creator y will u be here 4 :rolleyes:
pokemaster1 Posted August 25, 2001 Posted August 25, 2001 he not posting back that proves that he didn;t invent pokemon
Satoshi_Tajiri Posted August 27, 2001 Author Posted August 27, 2001 Hi! Just a quick fact I found out... Did you know there is no japanese word for your english word "gullible"? :laugh: :rolleyes:
Satoshi_Tajiri Posted August 27, 2001 Author Posted August 27, 2001 :eek: :( :blush: sorry :angel: :D
Gary Oak Posted August 28, 2001 Posted August 28, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by stratigyless [/i] [B]fake lets gang up on him [/B][/QUOTE] do it.......
Raiden Posted August 28, 2001 Posted August 28, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Satoshi_Tajiri [/i] [B]Hi! Just a quick fact I found out... Did you know there is no japanese word for your english word "gullible"? :laugh: :rolleyes: [/B][/QUOTE] Did you know there is a japanese word for your english word "spaming?":D :laugh: :tasty:
SSj3 Gotenks Posted August 28, 2001 Posted August 28, 2001 sup' ,but sorry i never heard of you:devil:
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now