~*Anime Girl*~ Posted August 23, 2001 Posted August 23, 2001 Please take the poll!!!! I like Survivor, and Survivor 2, Mole was okay
~*Anime Girl*~ Posted August 23, 2001 Author Posted August 23, 2001 my mom watches alot of them, and I end up too
~*Anime Girl*~ Posted August 23, 2001 Author Posted August 23, 2001 Like Mither like Daughter, i guess ^_^
Little Gohan Posted August 23, 2001 Posted August 23, 2001 Yeah I guess you can say that, I never watched those shows, I only only saw a couple episodes from the first survivor. Guess it's just not my thing
~*Anime Girl*~ Posted August 23, 2001 Author Posted August 23, 2001 Sometimes they do stuff really stupid, like cant answer a silly question, and it makes you laugh
Sara Posted August 23, 2001 Posted August 23, 2001 People stranded in the middle of nowhere ... competing in ridiculous contests .... getting voted off islands .... to win large amounts of money? [I]'Reality'[/I] game shows? I don't think so....
Transtic Nerve Posted August 23, 2001 Posted August 23, 2001 D@mn! No Japanese "reality" shows..... wheee hell basically all Japanese Game shows are some sort of reality show.... funny too! Anyway I liked.... Survivor or Survivor 2.... Also Big Brother, Fear Factor is good but I don't watch it all the time... they did auditions down here, I think my firneds might be on it.... I like Mureder in Small Town X at the moment....
Matt.D Posted August 23, 2001 Posted August 23, 2001 [color=coral] I like Survivor and Survivor 2....but I love the Mole!!!!! It's the best!!! I'd sure as hell rather be on that than on Survivor in some place I don't even know at all with poisonous snakes and stuff.....Plus I like Cooper better than that Jeff guy....[/color]
Pretty Sammy Posted August 24, 2001 Posted August 24, 2001 I'd have to say Survivor 2. I really wanted Elisabeth to win, she was so sweet, and I started crying when she was voted off. :(
Guest Altron Gundam Posted August 24, 2001 Posted August 24, 2001 Survivor 1 & 2. Kelly at the reunioun of S1 was kinda good looking. Elizabeth was so cool in S2.
PiroMunkie Posted August 24, 2001 Posted August 24, 2001 [SIZE=1]I dont like reality shows, TV isnt supposed to show us reality, its supposed to be our escape from reality.. dont we see it enough in our everyday lives!!?!?!?!?!?!!?!?!????[/SIZE]
~*Anime Girl*~ Posted August 24, 2001 Author Posted August 24, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by PiroMunkie [/i] [B][SIZE=1]I dont like reality shows, TV isnt supposed to show us reality, its supposed to be our escape from reality.. dont we see it enough in our everyday lives!!?!?!?!?!?!!?!?!????[/SIZE] [/B][/QUOTE] LOL
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now