Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
People stranded in the middle of nowhere ... competing in ridiculous contests .... getting voted off islands .... to win large amounts of money?

[I]'Reality'[/I] game shows?

I don't think so....
Posted
D@mn! No Japanese "reality" shows..... wheee hell basically all Japanese Game shows are some sort of reality show.... funny too!

Anyway I liked.... Survivor or Survivor 2.... Also Big Brother, Fear Factor is good but I don't watch it all the time... they did auditions down here, I think my firneds might be on it.... I like Mureder in Small Town X at the moment....
Posted
[color=coral] I like Survivor and Survivor 2....but I love the Mole!!!!! It's the best!!! I'd sure as hell rather be on that than on Survivor in some place I don't even know at all with poisonous snakes and stuff.....Plus I like Cooper better than that Jeff guy....[/color]
Guest Altron Gundam
Posted
Survivor 1 & 2. Kelly at the reunioun of S1 was kinda good looking. Elizabeth was so cool in S2.
Posted
[SIZE=1]I dont like reality shows, TV isnt supposed to show us reality, its supposed to be our escape from reality.. dont we see it enough in our everyday lives!!?!?!?!?!?!!?!?!????[/SIZE]
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by PiroMunkie [/i]
[B][SIZE=1]I dont like reality shows, TV isnt supposed to show us reality, its supposed to be our escape from reality.. dont we see it enough in our everyday lives!!?!?!?!?!?!!?!?!????[/SIZE] [/B][/QUOTE]

LOL

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...