OtakuBoards

Yay for me, I finally got the FFX soundtrack.....

Guest BulmaVegeta1

Guest BulmaVegeta1
I got the soundtrack a couple of weeks ago, and I love it! THe music's great, as expected, and since I saw the japanses version somewhere, I'm dieing for that one too! I think it has like 64 songs on it. I was a little dissappointed when my soundtrack didn't have the song where you're in Zanarkand first talking to the people, ya know, the sort of techno pop sound. Oh well, if I get the japanese version, I'll get to listen to it on there!!

Guest BulmaVegeta1
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Sephiroth [/i]
[B]

that was back [I]then[/I], if it had been re-released in japan now then sales would skyrocket :p [/B][/QUOTE]
Oh, shut up, the Final Fantasy X soundtrack is the best one, so stuff it!!! Final Fantasy 7's music AND graphics all suck, but I have to admit, it is and always will be a FF classic! Hey, I was just kidding when I said to shut up. Sometimes I get a little carried away, ask SolidSnake2.

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by BulmaVegeta1 [/i]
[B]
Oh, shut up, the Final Fantasy X soundtrack is the best one, so stuff it!!! Final Fantasy 7's music AND graphics all suck, but I have to admit, it is and always will be a FF classic! Hey, I was just kidding when I said to shut up. Sometimes I get a little carried away, ask SolidSnake2. [/B][/QUOTE]

FF7's graphics and sounds suck? Uh oh, now you've gone and done it. That game was revolutionary back in the day. Back when the game debuted nothing in any genre could compete with its overall package. Goodness me, there are still games being released for PSX that come nowhere near that game.

I'll admit that the music wasn't the greatest, as I didn't care for the industrial beat at the start of the game. However, some themes were terrific.

[B]**Spoiler**[/B]

The theme that played during Aeris's death and the conclusion was perfect.

Good thing you were joking when you spoke that way, because if you weren't, *Tears of shirt* Hulcatmania would have to run wild on you!!

[color=indigo]Personally, I loved the Final Fantasy VII music; it has a lot of my favorite music from the series in it. I've never played FFX, though, so I don't know what its music is like.

I just have one more thing to say: The Chocobo theme from Final Fantasy II/IV RULES ALL!!! :p[/color]

good thing BulmaVegeta1 was joking, I was just about to explode, lol....

its graphics sucks? you do realise that those graphics are 5 years old? heck, the graphics on tetris, space invaders, and packman sucked, but did that stop them from being revolutionary....

*starts humming the safer sephiroth music to himself*