Boba Fett Posted April 2, 2002 Posted April 2, 2002 :bawl: :bawl: :bawl: :bawl: Psycho! you forgot to post the damage that we both took! please post it soon!:nervous: ---------------------------------------------------- My next attack 1Laser gun 2-- 3chest 4shoots cyber chimp with laser gun. unless i am mistaken i have won...
Spikey Posted April 3, 2002 Posted April 3, 2002 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Psycho [/i] [B] Here's the old and new stats; Name of owner: Name of Robobo: Robobo's appearance (in the shape of objects or animals): Split 40 points between these stats; Accuracy: Defense: Agility: Offense: [/B][/QUOTE] [COLOR=royalblue][B]Owner's name: Thrasher Name of Robobo: Sayai-jin Robobo's Appearance: Looks like an Angel that is mteal with swords. Accuracy: 20 Defense: 20 Agility: 20 Offense: 20 I really want to battle someone, how do I do this?[/COLOR][/B]
Boba Fett Posted April 4, 2002 Posted April 4, 2002 Spikey, you cant have 20 points per section you can only have ten. I would like to also buy a right and left arm armor plates and body armor plate. This will cost 200 dollars and will bost by defence to 60 (10 starting defence,30 for arm armor and 20 for armor body plate!) I now have these stats attack 10 defence 60 agility 10 accuracy 10 If you want to battle me thrasher i will accept your offer and you can attack first.:demon: :mrt: I pity da fool who's robobo is WEAK!!
Dragon Warrior Posted April 4, 2002 Posted April 4, 2002 Oh shoot. My bad. We get $200 for a battle win so I still have $100. I'm going with Boba's stradegy and take arm armor, please. (This will enable me to 60 defense) I now have these stats: HP: 50 attack: 40 (blade equiped) defence: 60 (Arm Armor and Body Armor Equiped) agility: 10 (nothing Equiped) accuracy: 10 (Nothing Equiped)
Spikey Posted April 4, 2002 Posted April 4, 2002 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Boba Fett [/i] [B]Spikey, you cant have 20 points per section you can only have ten. I would like to also buy a right and left arm armor plates and body armor plate. This will cost 200 dollars and will bost by defence to 60 (10 starting defence,30 for arm armor and 20 for armor body plate!) I now have these stats attack 10 defence 60 agility 10 accuracy 10 If you want to battle me thrasher i will accept your offer and you can attack first.:demon: :mrt: I pity da fool who's robobo is WEAK!! [/B][/QUOTE] [COLOR=orange][B]I'll fight you. And I'll try not to lose. Let's battle. 1. Sword Slash 2. -- 3. Laser Beem from sword 4. *hits he's robo with duck cane* Have I won???????!!!!!!!!??[/COLOR][/B]
Psycho Posted April 4, 2002 Author Posted April 4, 2002 Thank you for shopping at the shop stop Abob Teff and Ryu, please come again! Spikey, what the hell was that?!?!?:confused: the battle system goes like this; 1.choose weapon you're using 2.potion (optional) 3.attack or defend? 4.If attack, choose opponent's limb you're aiming for got it? good. P.S. You guys are really beefing up your defense!
Dragon Warrior Posted April 4, 2002 Posted April 4, 2002 Sometimes defense is the best offense, my friend. Anyone up for a battle? My following stats are those for the present: RBB Trainer: Ryu RBB: Rodraco HP: 50 attack: 40 (blade equiped) defence: 60 (Arm Armor and Body Armor Equiped) agility: 10 (nothing Equiped) accuracy: 10 (Nothing Equiped) Wins: 1 Losses: 0 Money: $0 (if i lose, I will have to go in debt)
Spikey Posted April 4, 2002 Posted April 4, 2002 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Spikey [/i] [B] [COLOR=orange][B]I'll fight you. And I'll try not to lose. Let's battle. 1. Sword Slash 2. -- 3. Laser Beem from sword 4. *hits he's robo with duck cane* Have I won???????!!!!!!!!??[/COLOR][/B] [/B][/QUOTE] 1.sword 2. potion 3.attack : Sword slash 4.cuts head off
Dragon Warrior Posted April 4, 2002 Posted April 4, 2002 Hey Spikey, you can only use a potion if you have one. If you don't wanna use an item, then set it up like this: 1. sword 2. -------- 3. Attack 4. Aims for head Plus, you can't just cut off their head. Don't wrry about it, tho. I had trouble with battles when I first started myself.
Spikey Posted April 4, 2002 Posted April 4, 2002 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Dragon Warrior [/i] [B]Hey Spikey, you can only use a potion if you have one. If you don't wanna use an item, then set it up like this: 1. sword 2. -------- 3. Attack 4. Aims for head Plus, you can't just cut off their head. Don't wrry about it, tho. I had trouble with battles when I first started myself. [/B][/QUOTE] Oh ok. S how do you know if you win or not. Thanks for the advice. So someone tell me if I won. Does Bobba fett have to go? I hope I win.
Guest Shift Posted April 4, 2002 Posted April 4, 2002 [SIZE=1][COLOR=royalblue]Let's see... Name of owner: Herman Name of Robobo:Sidewinder Robobo's appearance: It looks like a Gigantic Cheetah with the cheetah's speed and the head of a lion eith the lions power! Split 40 points between these stats: Accuracy:5 Defense:10 Agility:15 Offense:10 [/COLOR] [/SIZE]
Spikey Posted April 4, 2002 Posted April 4, 2002 I'll battle you Herman. Let's go! 1. Sword 2. --------- 3. Attack: Sword Slash 4. Chest Go ahead Herman. Let's see what you can do.
Dragon Warrior Posted April 4, 2002 Posted April 4, 2002 yo, Herman. Nice new banner. As for Spikey, Psycho will post the damage you have done to your opponent. You just did 10 damage (unless Psycho thinks different) to Abob's RBB. Each RBB starts out with 50 HP. He should have 40 left. The first RBB to go down to o HP wins. Just like a normal RPG game. Plus, unfortunately, you can't battle two people at the same time. You'll have to finish dueling Abob. As for Herman, wanna duel. :devil:
Guest Shift Posted April 4, 2002 Posted April 4, 2002 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Dragon Warrior [/i] [B]yo, Herman. Nice new banner.[/B][/QUOTE] Thank you!! [QUOTE][i]Originally Posted by Dragon Warrrior[/i] [b]As for Herman, wanna duel. :devil:[/b][/QUOTE] Sure but i'm not very good i'm still gettin the hang of it though so don't like kill me on the first hit.
Boba Fett Posted April 4, 2002 Posted April 4, 2002 Hold it! Spikey, i would appriciate it if you would battle me FIRST, since you said you would battle be before you told him. You definatly did not win, your sword is your starting weapon, it does 10 damage to me, i now have 40 health points. my attack 1laser gun 2------- 3head 4shoots laser gun at opposing robobos head. this is the heatlth points for both our RBBs sydney 50 (I took no damage from your attack because of my armor) sayai-jin 20 if yoy need still more help on how to battle please read the thread from the beginning. :demon:
Spikey Posted April 4, 2002 Posted April 4, 2002 How about this Bobba? 1.Duck Cane 2.----------- 3. Shoots ducks out of Duck Cane. 4. Head Thats' 30 Damage left, right?
Dragon Warrior Posted April 4, 2002 Posted April 4, 2002 Yes. That's fine as long as Duck Cane is your regular attack. Sydney should have 30 HP left. As for Herman, I'll go easy. I'm not all that great either so.. Anyways, you go first.
Guest Shift Posted April 5, 2002 Posted April 5, 2002 Okay let's see... 1.Sword 2.------- 3.Attack with sword 4. aim's at head!
Dragon Warrior Posted April 5, 2002 Posted April 5, 2002 Alrighty. 1. Rodraco's Blade 2. ------------------ 3. Attack 4. Rodraco goes for the chest! Okay. If i'm correct or Psycho says elsewhat, the stats now are: Sidewinder: 10 HP Rodraco: 40 (unless my 60 defense kicks in in some way)
Axel--Ignition Posted April 5, 2002 Posted April 5, 2002 uhh, sorry DW, I got grounded, I'll be happy to duel you again once I duel some smaller ppl so I can catch up. I can't duel right now, II don't have much time.
Spikey Posted April 5, 2002 Posted April 5, 2002 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Cloud Strife00 [/i] [B]uhh, sorry DW, I got grounded, I'll be happy to duel you again once I duel some smaller ppl so I can catch up. I can't duel right now, II don't have much time. [/B][/QUOTE] Well I will, but make this short. 1.sowrd 2. -------- 3. sowrd slash 4. chest
Spikey Posted April 5, 2002 Posted April 5, 2002 1.duck cane 2.------ 3. shoots duck out of duck cane 4. head
Recommended Posts