Dragon Warrior Posted March 24, 2002 Posted March 24, 2002 Heh. yeah. We'll have to wait for Psycho to post how much damage. I'd hate to die and not no it ^^ Off Topic: Nice site, Cloud. (Aeon's Realm)
Axel--Ignition Posted March 24, 2002 Posted March 24, 2002 Thanx, *sighs* I ai'nt posting anymore on this until Psycho gets on
Psycho Posted March 25, 2002 Author Posted March 25, 2002 Strider took 30 damage! Rodraco took 30 damage! Accuracy decreased by 5 points
Axel--Ignition Posted March 25, 2002 Posted March 25, 2002 'es prob. gonna win, he went first and he bought potions. Attack-blade-torso
Psycho Posted March 25, 2002 Author Posted March 25, 2002 Strider took 30 damage! 10 Extra for after-effect! Hasn't Rodraco just been defeated?
Boba Fett Posted March 26, 2002 Posted March 26, 2002 guess the battle is over..? If so would you Goku enraged, want to battle me ? Sorry, my mistake! the battle is on with 20 hp for each of the opposing RBBs!
Dragon Warrior Posted March 26, 2002 Posted March 26, 2002 What? The battle isn't over yet! We've both only had one turn. And if both did 30 damage then both of us have 20 HP left. I use a potion on Rodraco. (if we can attack and use a potion in the same round, i do that, but I'm new at this so i don't know)
Psycho Posted March 27, 2002 Author Posted March 27, 2002 You both have 10HP (Blade's after-effect kicked in). And yes you can use a potion and attack in the same turn.
Boba Fett Posted March 29, 2002 Posted March 29, 2002 Ok, so the battle is over....(I think...) I PMed Goku Enraged and he told me he would be happy to battle me today, I hope he shows up... If he comes he can attack first.:demon:
Dante the Demon Slayer Posted March 29, 2002 Posted March 29, 2002 First of all, my name is GOHAN enraged, not goku. And second, you go first cuz im not sure what to do. Im new at this.
Boba Fett Posted March 30, 2002 Posted March 30, 2002 Sorry, GOHAN... 1 Laser gun 2---------- 3head 4 Sydney shoots cyber chimp with laser gun
Dragon Warrior Posted March 30, 2002 Posted March 30, 2002 Ooo. I new battle rages! That means a good show. I think I have a new idea, Psycho. Maybe we should be able to bet RBB money on battles. It's a great way to lose or win money. We could also put it in Robobo the game. Whaddayasay?
Psycho Posted March 31, 2002 Author Posted March 31, 2002 Didn't we already agree on that? If not, then I agree. P.S. Dragon Warrior, you know that your amount of posts is (or was) 666 when I posted this? That's not very good...
Dragon Warrior Posted March 31, 2002 Posted March 31, 2002 Excellent... :devil: PS: Hey hey hey! I'm not athrist.
Boba Fett Posted April 1, 2002 Posted April 1, 2002 When is Gohan showing up again??? yes let us bet on other peoples battles!!!:devil:
Psycho Posted April 1, 2002 Author Posted April 1, 2002 That's a good idea, I won't be able to bet though, since I'm a referee! Anyone want to PM Gohan Enraged?
Dragon Warrior Posted April 1, 2002 Posted April 1, 2002 Well then, now that I got 100 big ones from the battle... wait. Isn't it $100? If it is, I want to buy armor that raises defense by 30 ^^
Boba Fett Posted April 1, 2002 Posted April 1, 2002 Can we also set a time limit for responding to a battle? I hate waiting for people to attack / defend, could we set it at 3 days??:devil: can you tell us your decision on the betting thing??:naughty:
Dragon Warrior Posted April 1, 2002 Posted April 1, 2002 He already said his decision. We [I]can[/I] bet. :naughty:
Boba Fett Posted April 1, 2002 Posted April 1, 2002 hmmm, must have missed it. well, i bet $200 i will beat Jake W. anyone want to match it??
Dante the Demon Slayer Posted April 1, 2002 Posted April 1, 2002 Sorry, i was at my moms and she has no internet. OK, i hope i do this right. 1-regular gun 2-------- 3-head 4-Cyber chimp attacks sydney with regular gun
Dragon Warrior Posted April 2, 2002 Posted April 2, 2002 Hey, Boba, I'd bet with you, but I just blew all my money on armor. I hope you know I wanna buy $100 armor (30 defense up ^), Psycho.
Psycho Posted April 2, 2002 Author Posted April 2, 2002 Thank you for shopping at the Shop Stop, please come again! Alright, let me answer your questions, the limit for attacking will be 3 days, and only people that are battling each other can bet an agreed upon amount of money. And yes Gohan, you got the battle order right.
Recommended Posts