Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

  • Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted
Excuse me? I lose because YOU messed up and YOU didnt read the rules in the origional thread? I will pm psycho about this, only if he agrees with you will I accept my being cheated 200 dollars by you.:flaming: :flaming: :flaming: :flaming:
Posted
Alright, since I was attacked first you have to start the rematch Dragon Warrior, and dont worry, I can help you with your defence questions.

So attack Me!!!:) :laugh: :) :laugh:
Posted
Spikey, I will fight you AFTER I have this rematch with the rogue RBB Galas.

P.S. Will either psycho or Dragon warrior please attack me with that thing? I really want to finish battling it so i can move on...
Posted
:rolleyes: :rolleyes:

What he means is that you shold start the fight now.
We will attack each other and he will be judging it, meaning he will deal with the damage issue.

Since this is taking way too long I will attack Galas first, if you dont mind....

1 Laser gun
2 ---
3 chest
4 attacks Galas
Posted
I know that Psycho hasnt told us the damage I took but , I am going to attack again.

1 Laser gun
2 ---
3 attack
4 chest

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I am worried, has this long battle caused the other members of Robobo to leave?? I hope they are still interested.......
:worried:
Posted
So I get $200 and I buy a broad sword. Which i have a question about, is it a weapon you attack with or a item you have that just boosts your attack.

Psycho, if you started a Robobo 3 mabye new people would join....
Posted
That may work. Yet, we made Robobo 2 and still people left. Ya see, what you need is new stuff in it. If you have a look at my "Dragon Tamer" thread I made, it may have some ideas you could use if you wanted to. The thread is in Games/RPGs, of course.
Posted
I guess so...
[SIZE=3][COLOR=darkred]BUT I"LL BE BACK!!!!!! HA-HA-HA!!!![/COLOR][/SIZE]

I'll be back with a new RPG, better than Robobo!! But, don't despair, Robobo might return someday!

Bye Y'all!

*wanders off into darkness*
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

×
×
  • Create New...