Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

  • Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Shift
Posted
I'm helping spikey out here so...

duck cane
------------
shoot's duck out of cane
chest

man i'm getting my azz kicked!
Posted
Wait, what are you doing, Herman? Are you replacing Spikey? Also, who's battling who? I've gotten confused! :confused: :confused::confused:
Posted
#1
Psycho i am definatly as confused as you are!:drunk:

I would also like to bet 200 dollars that i win this battle.

I would also like to propose a new battle rule, you can only battle one person at a time.

I am battling spikey. the health points for each of us is as follows

my robobo 50( I have taken no damage because of my armor which makes my defence 60!)
spikeys robobo 20
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
#2 my battle with spikey
My attack

1 laser gun
2----------
3chest
4shoots laser gun at opposing robobo

New health points

spikeys robobo 0
My robobo 50

I win and get 200 dollars
P.S. Spikey my name is BOBA FETT , not bobba:demon:
Guest Shift
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Psycho [/i]
[B]Wait, what are you doing, Herman? Are you replacing Spikey? Also, who's battling who? I've gotten confused! :confused: :confused::confused: [/B][/QUOTE]

I just said i was helping him out like supporting this it was for my battle against Dragon Warrior...and in other words i was stealing that move..
Posted
So that was an attack. If so, this'll be my move:

1. Rodraco's Blade
2. --------------------
3. Attack
4. Rodraco slashes the chest of Sidewinder!


If i'm correct, the following stats are:

Rodraco: 30 HP
Sidewinder: 0 HP

I have won all your money Herman. Good match.
---------------------------------------------------------------------
Also, I have been assigned to be a Ref for the game. I have the same abilities as Psycho yet I will not judge my own fights. Psycho is the origanl boss so talk to him about new rules unless he says differently. Keep those fights going!
Posted
Yep, DW is the new "back-up" judge.

P.S. Could all the Robobo members PLEASE put their stats in their signature? You don't know how tiring it is to look back into the forum all the time!
Guest Shift
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Dragon Warrior [/i]
[B]So that was an attack. If so, this'll be my move:

1. Rodraco's Blade
2. --------------------
3. Attack
4. Rodraco slashes the chest of Sidewinder!


If i'm correct, the following stats are:

Rodraco: 30 HP
Sidewinder: 0 HP

I have won all your money Herman. Good match.
---------------------------------------------------------------------
Also, I have been assigned to be a Ref for the game. I have the same abilities as Psycho yet I will not judge my own fights. Psycho is the origanl boss so talk to him about new rules unless he says differently. Keep those fights going! [/B][/QUOTE]





Damn i suck at this!!!
Posted
[SIZE=1][FONT=century gothic][COLOR=darkblue]Cloud strife00:

1. sowrd
2. ------------
3. sowrd slash
4. across body

I'll face you Herman, after I win this battle.[/size][/color][/font]
Posted
Alright. New town, people. I talked to Psycho and I'm setting it up like he likes it. Battlin' be hard, let's go shoppin!

Stardust City
Known for it's star shows at night
Rogue Robobos: Low
Crime rate: 10%
Shops:1

The Shop Stop
++++++++++
Marty the Shop Keep: "Oh, ho ho ho. I see you be wantin' somethin. Well come in, lad. Buy what you need. Or sell!"

[B]Buy:[/B]
Broad Sword- Ups your attack by 50 ($200)

Brass Knuckles- Up your attack by 10 |able to equip with other weapons unless other weapon is fist objects| ($100)

Red Shield- Ups defense by 40 ($150)

Ultra Potion- Heals 40 HP ($100)

HP Increase- Ups HP by 10 ($100)


Marty the Shop Keep: "Heh. Thanks for stoppin by."
______________________________________________

If you don't like the way I did it Psycho, just tell me. I'll glady change it.
Posted
I will buy the red sheild for 150 dollars. I now have fifty dollars left

will it be ok if instead of putting my robobo stats in my sig, can i put them in every one of my posts? (on this thread)
Posted
Marty the Shop Keep: "Ho ho ho! That'll be $150. Thank you, lad and come again!"

As for me, I'm buying Brass Knuckles and HP Increase for $200. I'm broke now.

Now, this is where the selling part comes in. Since you can't carry two weapons (unless fist weapons) at the same time, you must sell your old weapon. Maybe the shop should buy them for half their regular price. Is that good psycho?
Posted
I have an idea, can we have a giant robobo tournament?

and on another note...

---------
stats

charecters name; Abob Teff
robobos name; Sydney
RBBs appearence; like a golden colored dog
location; stardust city
items; body plate armor(defence up 20), right&left arm armor plates(defence up 30), red sheild(defence up 40) and laser gun(does 30 damage)
money; $50

battle stats

offence; 30
defence; 100
agility; 10
accuracy; 10
:devil:
Posted
That was great, DW! As for Boba, are you sure you want to put your stats in each one of your posts? Sounds hard...
As for the tournament, sure. I'll get around to creating it soon.
Posted
Name: Galas
HP: 60
Appearance: A centaur with a huge battle axe
Weapons: Axe Blade- 30dmg Cosmic Slam- 40dmg
Defense: 30
Weakness: Guns
resistance: Heavy Weapons (punches do not effect)

Abob's been attacked

1. Axe Blade
2. ------
3. Attack
4. The Head

Sydney takes 30 damage!
Posted
YAY! a tournament!!!I have thought about what you said about posting my stats in my sig but cannot figure out how too make the writing small enough can someone give me the EXACT vb codes??
-------------
My battle with that rouge robobo, Galas
(how did i take 30 damage with my defence of 90? was it just a lucky attack?)

lets see how he likes my laser gun, which will exploit his weakness....

1Laser gun
2----
3attack
4chest

damage;

hp(sydney) 20

hp(galas) 50, so far...
Posted
Dunno about the lucky attack. Defense seems to have not been kicking in before. I don't know if it works at all.

1. Axe Blade
2. -------------
3. Attack
4. Head

Galas attacks Sydney!

Sydney takes 30 damage!

Sydney falls in combat!


The ending stats:

Sydney: 0 HP
Galas: 40 (The weakness to the gun kicked in an extra 10 damage)


Abob was robbed $200!


Now, Psycho, if you think I did anything wrong, feel free to say.
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

×
×
  • Create New...