Dragon Warrior Posted April 9, 2002 Posted April 9, 2002 Alright, Psycho. Sorry, Abob, I said you were "robbed" $200. you lost the fight so you lost money. I think you may be negative now. Better challenge someone to a duel and quick, man!
Boba Fett Posted April 9, 2002 Posted April 9, 2002 Excuse me? I lose because YOU messed up and YOU didnt read the rules in the origional thread? I will pm psycho about this, only if he agrees with you will I accept my being cheated 200 dollars by you.:flaming: :flaming: :flaming: :flaming:
Dragon Warrior Posted April 9, 2002 Posted April 9, 2002 Hold on. Don't get all roudy, here. I'm getting this accurate. Psycho still said you lost YET I'm checking with him to see how the defense fully works.
Axel--Ignition Posted April 10, 2002 Posted April 10, 2002 Sorry, I gotta leave RBB, I wasn't that into it, and I have too many rpg's that I'm in. Bye!
Dragon Warrior Posted April 10, 2002 Posted April 10, 2002 Rematch it is, but remember, if I'm judgin' u tell me how to do defense, Psycho. That was messed up. :excited:
Boba Fett Posted April 11, 2002 Posted April 11, 2002 Alright, since I was attacked first you have to start the rematch Dragon Warrior, and dont worry, I can help you with your defence questions. So attack Me!!!:) :laugh: :) :laugh:
Spikey Posted April 12, 2002 Posted April 12, 2002 I'll fight anyone who would like to fight. Someone say they will fight me PLEASE!
Boba Fett Posted April 12, 2002 Posted April 12, 2002 Spikey, I will fight you AFTER I have this rematch with the rogue RBB Galas. P.S. Will either psycho or Dragon warrior please attack me with that thing? I really want to finish battling it so i can move on...
Dragon Warrior Posted April 14, 2002 Posted April 14, 2002 Sorry, Boba, but I still have no idea how the defense works. I can't judge the fight.
Dragon Warrior Posted April 14, 2002 Posted April 14, 2002 I know you'll judge it, but I'm just stating the point. ^^
Boba Fett Posted April 15, 2002 Posted April 15, 2002 :rolleyes: :rolleyes: What he means is that you shold start the fight now. We will attack each other and he will be judging it, meaning he will deal with the damage issue. Since this is taking way too long I will attack Galas first, if you dont mind.... 1 Laser gun 2 --- 3 chest 4 attacks Galas
Dragon Warrior Posted April 16, 2002 Posted April 16, 2002 Oh. I see what he wants. Fine with me. 1 Axe Blade 2 --- 3 Head 4 Attacks Sydney!
Boba Fett Posted April 16, 2002 Posted April 16, 2002 I know that Psycho hasnt told us the damage I took but , I am going to attack again. 1 Laser gun 2 --- 3 attack 4 chest ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ I am worried, has this long battle caused the other members of Robobo to leave?? I hope they are still interested....... :worried:
Psycho Posted April 17, 2002 Author Posted April 17, 2002 The damage is basic. (no changes) I wouldn't be surprised if they did... This has gotten boring!
Boba Fett Posted April 17, 2002 Posted April 17, 2002 So I get $200 and I buy a broad sword. Which i have a question about, is it a weapon you attack with or a item you have that just boosts your attack. Psycho, if you started a Robobo 3 mabye new people would join....
Dragon Warrior Posted April 18, 2002 Posted April 18, 2002 That may work. Yet, we made Robobo 2 and still people left. Ya see, what you need is new stuff in it. If you have a look at my "Dragon Tamer" thread I made, it may have some ideas you could use if you wanted to. The thread is in Games/RPGs, of course.
Psycho Posted April 19, 2002 Author Posted April 19, 2002 I guess so... [SIZE=3][COLOR=darkred]BUT I"LL BE BACK!!!!!! HA-HA-HA!!!![/COLOR][/SIZE] I'll be back with a new RPG, better than Robobo!! But, don't despair, Robobo might return someday! Bye Y'all! *wanders off into darkness*
Recommended Posts