pokemon pokemon

--------------------------------

here we go a new try for that rpg more ppl joined so.....YAY we will try again

------------------------------------
ros walks along the path.....holding her pokeball in her hand

ros: well poppy........i wonder what we are going to meet on our way

poppy: ...PREEEE

ros: return poppy

eevee returns and ros continues to walk.......just a few miles from the next town

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So this is the great idea....

Meanwhile in the next town...

Scyther ! use slash! the annoying marill faints and the dissapointed boy hands abob the betting pot. Abob walks off holding the cash from the minor league tornament. "100, 153, 300, 500 dollars! He adds it to his pouch which now holds $3420.
Then he walks offto the poke center...

roswalks into the town and runs into a store

ros: yo trissa can you please tell me the next time i can enter?

trissa:.........hmmmm let me check*looks in a book bigger and thicker then a dictonary*...........7:30 this evining

ros: .what.....that dont give me anytime to train.......or even get more pokemon ..........no this cant be......

trissa:........well you better get to it.its 4:30 right now....go get to work

ros: ok

4:45

ros: poppy......hmmm...i wonder what i will evolve it in to later....espeon.....umbreon......flareon.....jolteon........vaporeon..hmmm choices

~ in the forest out side the town ~

ros walks along the path
ros: i am not going to find pokemon on the regular path i am going to have to go into the forest i bit.......

ros walks into the forest deeper and deeper she goes

6:30

~ in the forest still ~

ros: found no pokemon no path..no river even....where am i

poppy: preee?

ros: AHH no i am lost.....and i was going to enter that contest at 7:00 or when ever trissa..said......its 6:30 this cant be,.......i cant wait a whole 2 years till the next contest.............and in 2 years....i wont be eligable to enter...........:(:bawl:...no fair

ros starts screamin

ros: HELP........IS ANYBODY OUT THERE......CAN ANYONE HEARME......CAN SOMEONE SAVE ME...............

a flock of spearow stir and take flight and fly away from the sound

8:55

ros: well no more contes for me.......EVER.....and i am lost.....now what..........

poppy:...preeee veee

10:25

.........ros is sitting on a log.its raining and she is trying to stay warm and sane

ros: this cant be happaning.........how could i be stupid enough to go off the train and get lost.......this cant be ahppining......
WILL SOMEBODY HELP MEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ros: poppys really worn out....she was searching with me for hours......

poppy: *really tired*...preeee

ros: eevee.......i am so sorry for draging you out into the forest like that i just wanted to train and get more pokemon........

poppy:...........pree veee ee

ros:.......hmm

Abob walks out of the forest. Some idiot gets lost again and ruins my peacefull walk! scyther , who was walking by his side grunted his aproval.

Scyther suddenly ran off into the bushes and right into the middle of two wild pokemon who were fighting ferociously. Scyther use slash ! abob yelled and scyther ducked a sleep powder and slashed one of the pokemon, a furret. Then the other ,a sperow lunged at scyther and pecked at scythers claw. Scyther growled and proceded to slash at the sperow untill it was well past fainted.

Abob used a potion to heal scyther and then they walked thru the forest and out the exit . then he went to the pokecenter. When he got there he heard the two girls in front of him talking about a "poppy" to nurse joy............

ros: nurse joy is poppy ok?

joy: i am afraid not...shes got the.......pokemon flu/fever..........she is really sick what happned

ros: i was stupid....ideotic..........dumb........and got lost in the forest....i did not even walk to far into the woods i just walked around near the path.....not even 100 feet away and then.......then the path was no where near in sight i climbed up a tree and well.......no town or path......not even that mountine to the east

joy: oh no........

ros: WHAT~!

joy:.....theres an alakazam that lives in that forest a whild back i relesed him there.....his trainer left him here in the center and never came back for him so i set him free........sometimes people dissaper or just get telaported to another forest cause the alakazam does not want to be caught.......or found.... so he telaports the people he thinks are strong enough to defeat him....away.....i guess its just a thing hes going through

ros:..........strange..... now i am really confused....i just got started and my only pokemon is eevee how could me and eevee defeat an alakazam......why would he consider us a threat

joy: you must have some hidden strength..pokemon can sence that in people.........but i see what you mean.........and eevee is not really a threat to an alakazam......its a mystery

Abob stood stunned. A alakazam in the forest! he quickly healed his pokemon and started down the path to the forest..

When he got there he put on his raincoat and ran off the path. He let scyther out and trampled anything in his way. then he felt a slight dis-orientation he checked his pokedex. He was in another forest, 15 miles away! He grinned and set off to find the alakazam...

ros:........well my names roswell nice to meet you and i better get going....i have things to play sence i missed the ferry to the competition contest thing....to bad by the next compitition.......i will be to old and poppy will be to strong to enter.....oh well i will find better things to do.........

jake:.........like mope...oh oh i got a good one.......how about train with your BROTHER........oh i forgot his name.....dang i knew this one i know come on i just had it....oh yeah..........JAKE me hello

ros: hay its been awhile how are you......hows your pokemon

jake:....well i caught more then i can carry does that help......hahaha..i have 7 now....including my verry first

ros: who did you pick for your first anyway

jake: i hear you got stuck with an eevee......well sence my alram actualy was set i got there in time to get a totodile...and with him i caught 6 pokemon charmander, marril magby, chikorita geodude, machop magbys to weak so the professor is holding her till shes stronger...what pokemon do you have?

ros: i have not caught any and i did not get STUCK with evve i chose her....i did not want the mareep or the cyndaquil......i liked eevee better then the other two so i chose her.......but i still have not caught any pokemon...... of course i need to be in a battle to do that........i was going to go to the pokemon island on the ferry to get pokemon to start out with but now its to late

voice: ..i can help with that..here take this weak pokemon it can fly you there....it has no use with me..i have no use for it....so....take it *tosses the ball at ros then leaves*

jake:...wonder who that is
ros: i dont know i will open the ball and find out
jake:.......not the pokemon the man......i wonder who it is

ros:...i dont know...but i thank him *walks out side* you never know how big it might be pokeball go *tosses the ball in the air *

in a red flash of light an aerodactyl comes out of the pokeball....
and hovers there it put its nose up to ros and sniffedthen landed and licked her

ros:......that was kinda gross.....oh well at least he likes me
jake:......i htink he was tasting you.....
ros:...not all pokemon like this are savages that just want to eat anything that moves....look at his face..its so warm and inviting....

jake:....yeah inviting you right into his mouth

ros:.......no friendly see.......look....its offering for us to get on
what do you think?

jake: i am up for it

ros and jake hop up on to aerodactyl

ros:....hay lauren come along with us...then you can watch my big huge ancent pokemon while i am on the island cause i dont trust jake

jake:.....HAY

ros:..shut up jake.....come on lauren

lauren: ok *leaps up behind jake and sits down

ros: .....hay aerodactyl see that island over there...........fly us to it please

aerodactyl.:........aerooooo aeroo aeroo *flies up into the sky and flies toword the island*

Not much later The alakazam appeared in front of him and he immeaditly ordered scyther to attack . The battle took three hours , but in the end Abob had captured the Alakazam, but at a cost. Scyther was severly wounded . He used his escape rope and appeared at the pokecenter.

ros: yeah...but i like eevee so it was not much of a problem i like poppy.......and it looks like poppy likes you and your pokemon

aerodactyl: aerooo....*lands*

they all pile on thr ground

jake:........well i am off i dont need to sign in to catch pokemon.....hahahaha......i have a pass

ros:....no fair oh well ......

they all walk up to a gate and ros stands in a small line and jake just walks past and shows the gaurd the pass and walks on through the gate into a big dome....ros pays a man and waits for lauren before walking into the dome

lauren: now what are we doing here?
ros:....we have a limeted time and that is 2 days inside this dome there are cabins and places to rest.....the dome covers the entire island....... and the island had thousands of different pokemon on it.........our job is to make it to the other side ...that means going through a forest a river a deseart and a jungle and then an open plain.........we capture pokemon along the way..its for beginners......just like us

jake: ..yeah and i will be there before the both of you

ros:....oh yeah....we will see about that

anouncer: WILL THE POKEMON TRAINERS PLEASE TAKE A SEAT NEAR THE STARTING LINE.......WE WILL BE EXPLAINING THE NEW RULES

ros:....new rules?
lauren:...wonder what they changed
jake:.........who cares

Abob proceeded to his cabin and looked at his new and improved team. His Scyther had grown to level 17, he had caught the level 23 Alakazam and his charmander was now a level 15 charmelon.
He had traded his mantine for a masterball at the last pokecenter . The idiot who would trade a masterball for a level 12 mantine! He was feeling very lucky today...

yo boba fett there are no levels in tis rpg.......you pokemon just get stronger when they get strong enough they evolve so there are no levels no mantine lv 12 no lv23 alakazam no level 15 charmeleon or such like that.......so please stop with the level stuff ok
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

ros: no fair...just cause i have 2 pokemon they are making it where i cant capture as many as the rest of you oh well i dont need many anyway......i have poppy and aero yes i named him aero

jake:............o.........k............

lauren:.........aero thats a nice name

jake:.....well your all lucky i have 7 pokemon so that makes it where i can only capture a small few.........

lauren:..........well that was your fault

ros:..........jakes got a bunch of types....you and i only have normal nad i have an ancient rock flying type........these triners must have many types devided between all of them it dont matter at least we wont be fighting them

anouncer: WAIT...HOLD YOUR HORSES WE STILL HAVE TO GO OVER THE RULES SO SIT BACK DOWN

everyone sits back down

jake: HURRY UP THEN

anouncer:.......I COULD EASILY DISQUALIFY YOU ..YA KNOW
jake:....sorry

ros:...SO WHATS THE NEW RULES....*yelling over the crowd*

anouncer:..well the more pokemon the less you get to capture....and if you have 10 pokemon you cant compete at all

severl people groan and stand up and walk out
ros:...i guess they.....had over 10

anouncer:...and your pokemon cant be to strong so right before you step across that line we must check your pokemon.....if ones to strong it will be taken out and will be waiting for you at the finish line...we have several daycare and night care ppl to take care of you pokemon......just make sure you give a note on the personality like if it eats meat...or people.......or something like that so they know what to do

ros:....ok....aero...lets see......i dont know how strong her is but i dont know what he eats.....although it is probably other pokemon...meat..humans......

anouncer:....and the newest rule.........you cant use the bridge to get across RAGING RIVER(the name of the river) cause....it broke....but you cant use your flying pokemon to get you over it or to the finish line either........we have cameras every where.....so....dont do it cause we will know...... there are thousands of pokemon but now WE HAVE 50 RARE AND UNUSAUL POKEMON HERE ON THE ISLAND........ONLY A FEW OF YOU WILL ACTUALLY CAPRTUER THEM.......when you battle if you need to heal your pokemon you can only use the item you brang with you and if you did not stock up........to bad.....cause guess what......there are no pokemon centers.........till the end....this is also a test on your abilitys and if your pokemon all are to weak to battle......you have to call us and we will come pick you up....and you keep the pokemon you caught jsut you cant go any frather...

ros:......now thats a new one they used to put a good suplie of potions and stuff in each cabin through out the forest........strange

lauren:.if you just strarted.......how do you know all this?

ros:.............I......I.........
jake:.....she lives here she works here.......so on........but she quit to become a pokemon trainer.......so she knows a lot about this place

lauren:..so you mena she knows the easiest ways to get to the other end of the island....the best course

ros:.yeah.....

lauren:........perfect thats cool

the kids chat over these rules

anouncer: THE COMPETITION IS NOT A RACE BUT A TEST...SO NO HURRY YOU HAVE THE WEEK MOST PEOPLE DONT RACE TO THE END....THEY STAY AROUND IN THE AREAS FOR A LONG TIME CAPTURING POKEMON THEN JUST HIKE TO THE END.......

Ros:.......thats what i am gonna do...i may even take my shortcut.....although it is really dangurous

jake:.....ROSWELL ARNEIA.........no way....i wont let you take that course we went through there once and that was scarry enough your not going that way

ros:.jake.....never say my first two FULL neams again.......and yes i am its quiker and heck theres even really strong pokemon that way.....so yes i am goin

jake:.....then i am comming along

ros: good cause i need to use one of your pokemon preferable totodile.........

jake:....why my pokemon

ros:...eevees wont last down there they are not srtong enough and aerodactyl is way to big but your totodile has the advantage over a few pokemon and is the right size

anouncer:.......5 MINS 5 MINS TILL WE RELESE YOU SO GET YOUR TALKING OVER WITH

a kid aproches ros and lauren and jake........

ros:.....hello

kid:....i called out to you a while ago

ros:.oh sorry i must not have heard you......there are a lot of kids yellign and talking it jsut could not carry over to me......what do you want?

Abob listened with intrest to the "Ros" girls remarks about a shortcut withn really strong pokemon... He marked the spot she had talked about on his map and checked his supplies, he has

10 potions
10 super potions
10 full heals
1 revive
5 pokeballs
1 greatball
and the masterball he got from that idiot...

He thought the Ros girl was going to be a very good trainer but he would get to the shortcut first, and by the time she got there his masterball would have caught the strongest pokemon on the island............

ros:............HAHAHAHAHA.....what an interesting cherecter *she stops jake and lauren*

lauren: whats up why we stop?

ros: *watches the abob kid run off out of hearing distance*.hahaha..how funny.he was listning to our "shortcut thing"...hahaha..........i he was easdroping.......

jake:.....she totaly told us the wrong location for that reson......she did it to keep the area hidden

lauren:........why

ros: there is one pokemon there that wont wanna be caught and i want to keep it like that.......the kid looked ready to capture anything with power.....and i was worried some one might actually listen in so i was discribing the weak bug area.......on the island....so really we will get there first and last.....cause...i am the only one who knows were it is other then jake i did not want any other trainers to know where it was

they walk off in the opposite direction of the bug pokemon area..the area abob was headed.....