OtakuBoards

pokemon journy league (play)(2nd try)

Frankie

ros sneaks past as the two get prepared and she sneakes into the cave

ros:....brothers.......come here

two tyranitar appear and look at ros

ros:....theres a kid wanting to capture you two and he looks a little........ruthless........you know what i have to do

the two tyranitar nod there heads and gets ready

ros pulls out a big ball and the two tyranitar hold hands in a curcil around ros like they have done this before

ros:.....transport

in a poof of purple smoke the three dissapeard

jake: oh no if i think i know where shes going we will never catch up

bro:...what the ?? WHAT JUST HAPPNED THAT WAS CONCIDEDERD TOTALY UNFAIR.......

lauren: ....she promised them no one would capture them

bro: AND I CAR WHY?

jake: cause they are not capturable

bro:.....they are wild pokemon so they are capturable

jake:....no they belong to ros she got both of them for her birth day when she moved here to work.....she let them live freely but still hers.......they later evolved up to tyranitars.....so they ARE NOT capturable

everyone: WHAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

jake:.........we just never wanted to go into details about that so.....they are not capturable......just for the digidex......so just leave cause they are no where near here anymore so just stop the battle and get along

bro: no fair ......whats up with that

abob:.....uh....no wonder she wont let them get caught....they are alredy caught..........to bad bro no need to battle or captur them

lauren:.....jezz ros is full of suprises

jake:.....there are many more.........but you must find those out yourself........*dissapears in a poof of blue smoke*

lauren:.......whats going on?

abob: i dont know but lets get going i have a felling we will run into them later........

lauren:...i am sure we will

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ros walks along the river side on an entierly different island with the two tyranitars next to her one on each side

ros:...sorry i had to take you away from your home....i will take you back after the TEST is over and they close the island like they always do to let the rest of the pokemon grow and replenish the island.....i will take you back then but untill that time comes your just going to have to stay with me for a while.....i raised you from larvitars and when you got big enough i tought you to fend for your self and let you out of your pokeballs and let you guys fend and live by yourslef when i was gone.....i still have your pokeballs so whne you chose to caom back to my mansion......say so but for now ..we just have to stay away from peole....they wouldent understand they think i am just a STARTING pokemon trainer.....if only they knew

tryranitar with red scar:.....tarrr arr
tryranitar with scar over his eye: TAR

ros:......ok ok guys...lets just keep going or we will never make it to that cabin i built and its gettign dark again

Abob breathed a sigh of releaf as his annoying brother flew off on his bird pokemon to find another place to caputer pokemon...

He couldnt find ros so he asked alakazam to use his telekenitic powers to alow them to talk over the long distance...

Abob "Ros... I am so sorry, here, i will erase tranitar from my pokedex so its location will remain a secret.."

Ros "that is ok you dont have to.."

Abob "NO! i have to its the only way for it to be totally safe, besides its not like i dont remember if i ever need their help..."

Ros "ok"

Jake and lauren arrive and they decide to go back to the trip.

They walk back to where they were and then continur untill they are at the edge of a small srteam. then they camped for the night and relaxed, their pokemon played and they played card untill dinnertime . then afterwards they fell into a deep sleep

Above them a crobat flies off into the night......

ros:.........if only they knew.......finaly we are here get inside its alredy to dark......i dont want to risk your safty any more then i have to.......the others will catch up soon and when they do i am going to have to explain all of this......and explaining jakes not my brother and.........other things......like that........its going to take some time to get how i want to explain it corectly set in my head.....this is going to take some work

she starts a fire in the middle of the cabin that she built years ago the roof had a hole in it where the smoke could excape
the fire burns and the two big tyranitars....are asleep on two big beds that could fit about 4 people COMFORTABLY the one with the scar on his eye was almost to big for this bed......

ros:.....if only i knew at the time you were going to get so HUGE......i would have built bigger beds.....oh well i will just have to build bigger ones

SCAR:.......tyran tyran
SCAREYE: tar tar tar

ros:....go to sleep guys we got alot of travling to do tommarow and unless you want to get in your pokeballs i say you get rest to WALK cause....aero cant carry all three of us

the three fall asleep next to the fire as the hoothoot HOOT as they wake up to hunt for unsuspecting rattata or other prey that would be asleep at the moment

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by ChibiTerriermon [/i]
[B]Im sorry, i don't really know how to reply back to that:laugh: [/B][/QUOTE]

What dont you know how to reply to? I hope i havent confused you....(here i will edit my post so it will be clearer...)

Fine i will continue it

------------------------------

...light and.....jake appears infront of the two

jake:.....why......

lauren:....why what?

abob:....yeah.....why what?

jake:......why......why are you following her..?

lauren:...uh.....
abob:....hmm

jake: ....it does not matter any more... it wont be long till the pokemon embassy comes after her.....so its something we cant stop
lauren: pokemon embassy ? *tilts head to side like confused dog*

abob:....... an ambassador and his....fleet or what ever you wanna call it........but its bad

lauren:......what:eek: what did she do wrong?

jake:...just ran away thats all and she did it extramly sly like.past hundreds of higly trained men and dog pokemon such as growlithe and houndoom and a few new houndour......and excaped them all with ease.....they are after her...

abob:....did she steal something..what did she do other then run away...and your saposed to be helping her your her brother

jake: she JUST ran away....i followed....she is royalty...... and i am not her brother........more like her protecter.....*sigh* i was trained to protcet and keep her safe...she ran away cause she did not like having servents and protecters she wants to not be roalty.........so.......she ran off........i had to folow her....we grew up togather.......so she let me come along...... then she ditched me cause i was doing my duty......later i find shes become a pokemon trianer so idecide the best thing to do is resume my trainer postition......a secret gym leader....... no one really knows about my gym and i wan tit to stay that way...i found her and joined you guys to protect her and her twin tyranitars...now all three of them are in danger.......not to mention my job

jake:..well if you like....but these......men......are not playign fair.....they will try and kill anything to get to her they.......always they wont stop til they get her........and they dont care what happens to the things and people that get in the way

lauren:....why so ruthless?

jake:.....shes the most wanted person on this planet right now......and nothing i mean NOTHING will stop them.....they wont quit....they will never fail

abob:.........uh........got a plan then?

jake:......no we have to make this up as we go.......but we need to do a little combat training....

lauren:....what pokemon do i need
abob:.....yeah.what about me

jake:........NO......no pokemon......i am talking about....man to man.......erm.......or woman to man..........cause thses men dont need guns they just use their size and power and fists.....they are walking buldozers.......we need to train our mind....body and soul.........

abob:.....ok mister temple teacher dude.....spiritual and.....confusing

jake:....that mean you are going to lean how to focus you power...focus you mind....and learn how to kick some big dudes butt

lauren:....and we use our pokemon?

jake:...if you wanna fight unfair ......they can hurt one of the stronges pokemon arouns with their bare hands.......snorlax....charizard...big pokemon like that...a machamp was rendered unconcious......with in.....10 seconds........and machamp are really strong

lauren:............well then......how do you sapose we can beat them

jake:....with their size they are not to fast..........i am going to teach you how to use the speed of double team and agiliy.........without the TM's......hah...but they are not attacks just speed and multiple copys...to confuse them to help her get away....somewhere safe......but dag nab it we need to get to work

lauren:....speedy huh?

abob:.....that sounds cool

--------------*off in the cabin*
ros:..scar , scareye....its time to get going.......its you choise......walk or pokeball

scar looks around and walks over to her backpack....and pulls out the pokeballs that look like diamonds and holds one out scareye

scareye took the poke ball and the two held out the pokeballs to ros

ros:........oh ok.......*takes the pokeballs*.....return scar return scareye......lets get going

the two return to the diamond poke:ball: 's and ros heads out the door

unexpected twists, l love them!!

Abob "how about flying pokemon, they can safely attack those goons from above!"

Jake "that might work but.."

Abob "nd my scyther is agile and quick, we could beat them!"

Jake "we'll have to get going then if we want to protect her, but first we will have to train, here is my plan..."

ros walks along the river

ros:.....wait i dont have to walk AERO go

aerodactl comes out and hovers as ros leaps up onto his back and flies off into the sunset

-------*training*

lauren abob and jake fight agenst each other with hands sticks and throw rocks do their dodging and other things like speed jake races around the area like a syther

abob:.....how do you do that....your not tired yet and my sychter quit a few laps ago..

jake:.......you must focus your energy.....get motivated....and.....oh jezz.....do this *takes abobs hands and puts them together* think of speed ultimate speed focus your mind kinda like foucus energy an attack many fighting pokemon use like..machamp and others*does the same with lauren*

abob:....i kinda feel strange
lauren: i do to....what is it

jake:..your energy foucusing..now.put your mind on a speed and run soon think about the higest speed and getting to your goal..you will start running faster and faster son you will learn how to move like syther.. or a pikachu useing agility..but it takes time

abob: oh ok...so what now

jake:....we sleep if we dong save our energy they will get to her first ....and this will give me time to htink about well useing flieing pokemon and others like that..but now......WE SLEEP.....i hope shes ok....i dont want anything to happen to her...*sigh*

lauren to abob : *quiet where jake cant hear*.....does it seem like he likes her or something it seems to me hes got feelings for her...just look at the way he looks at her picture over there by the fire...seems strange huh

abob:......................................................

Is it me or we the only people left posting on this thread.....

Abob "maybe :naughty: "

then they fall into a deep sleep :sleep: :sleep:

SPLASH!!

abob was jerked awake by Jake, who had splashed Abobs face with water.

Jake "lets go for a run, she dosent need to get up yet, she was coughing last night, might have the flu.. anyway lets go"

two hours later...

Jake runs back into camp and abob follows, exausted. then they begin the stick fighting techniques....

yes it does seem that we are the only ones left........OH WELL lets keep lauren up anyway

------------

jake:.....*not tires a bit*....you look like you need a rest here sit down

lauren: whos there *sits up face red and hot.....

jake:....i was right.........now THIS will slow us down

Havent been on for a while.

Jake took a towel from his pack and wet it with cold water and gives it to lauren
Lauren:Thanks,*takes it and puts across forhead.*
Umbreon sits loyaly beside his trainer.
Abob:I havent seen alot of Umbreon.
Jake:They are pretty rare, strongest of the EV evouloutions.
abob:cool

jake steps toword a pokemon in the bushes.....

jake: you can show yourself now.....its ok

the pokemon steps out of the bushes and steps next to jake

jake: everyone i would like you to meet my ONE nad ONLY pokemon...the others i talked about i dont even have.....had to make it sound like....i was a capturing trainer....movving on faster then normal kinda like and so on i would like you to meet.............MY POKEMON......NINETALES its shy wont come around unless i say its ok

abob: WOW cool how long did it take you to get it that big and strong?

jake: 13 years

lauren: 13 YEARS!!!!!!!!!!! HOW OLD ARE YOU AND HOW OLD IS ROS

jake:.....uhh....she is 17 and i am 18

abob: you look so........

jake: young......i know....oh well.....ninetales return...

NINETALES!!!!!!!

wow, Jake you have really thrown us a loop. All those empty pokeballs. *shakes head* well, Scyther is getting strongerand is almost ready to evole after I trade him.

They continue to train, stick fighting is one of Abobs favorite exercises since he had done karate when he was little but recently he had taken up fencing. He fought with lauren and beat her easily but Jake was a whole different story. He could barely keep up with the hard and fast blows Jake sent whizzing at him. He would lose in the end but he was getting better and some day........

There was a loud crash in the forest nearby and Jake shoved Abob and Lauren into a hollow log and dove in after them.

Two men in kaki pants and black shirts approached, they wore a belts around their waists holding stun grenades and dart guns.

They searched the area and left. They got into a chopper and flew off.

Abob stuttered "those are the bad guys??"

Jake "uh huh..........

we really need some new members....
--------------------------------------------

Abob got up and sat around with Lauren and Jake as they ate lunch. They were almost out of the prepackaged food they had brought for the contest, they would need some more soon......

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...