OtakuBoards

pokemon journy league (play)(2nd try)

Frankie

Abob ran off into the forest and then stopped cold. He took out his map and looked it over, then it hit him. He knew he had heard of that area of the island, it was the one with the weakest pokemon, for beginning trainers. He groaned and retraced his steps toward the area where he had seen the girl, he saw her in the distance and raced to catch up...

three hours later.....

Abob "hey, you two , wait up!"

Ros "not you!"

Abob "i am sorry i was such a jerk back there, i got carried away again..."

Jake "you expect us to belive that! you just want strong pokemon!"

Abob " sorry, my older brother is a great trainer andalways braggs about this race, he won it 5 years ago, now he is one of the best trainers. Mom is so proud of him, i thought if i caught the best pokemon here, the one he never caught i could stop being just his little brother..."

Ros "well i guess i will think about letting you go with us... "

Jake "he is just trying to fool us with his sob story..."

Lauren "shut up jake!"

then Ros makes her decision...............................

:worried: :nervous: :worried: :nervous: :worried:

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ros: ..oh ok...but promise me one thing ....you will NOT CAPTURE A CERTIN POKEMON i even promised him no one would know of the short cut ORhim and i also promised that no one would capture him there are actually 2 of them they were brothers

jake:.....she spent alot of time down there and well....she uh.....got used to them they got used to her.......... she now understands them kinda thing

lauren:...how cool can you tell me what eevee is saying

ros:......:rolleyes: kinda....... but anyway...the two tyranitar down there just like to live in peace but they are stuck on this island.....i wish i could help set them free but they hate the water and.....the islands surounded by it...

abob:...i PROMISE i wont capture either of them

ros:.. thanks....so when they confront us you will not try anything expecily with your alakazam

abob:....how did you know i had alakazam......

ros: mind tricks ....its easy when you start to learn pokemon language......and....how to use the same psychic powers as the psychic pokemon

abob:....ok *totaly confused*

jake:....lets go already lets get this race on

ros:.....its not a race its a skill TEST

lauren:...well what ever it is......we gotta get going....it will be dark soon

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Blanko_el-miez [/i]
[B]jake:.....well your all lucky i have 7 pokemon so that makes it where i can only capture a small few.........

lauren:..........well that was your fault

ros:..........jakes got a bunch of types....you and i only have normal nad i have an ancient rock flying type........these triners must have many types devided between all of them it dont matter at least we wont be fighting them [/B][/QUOTE]

I actually have a Ponyta, too

Abob walked along with them untill dark, then they stopped near the edge of a very big forest. It was overgrown with vines, the forest floor was covered in shrubs.

They sat around the fire and ate dinner.

Abob "so what exactly is this pokemon, after all can we at least get its description in my pokedex, or is that off limits to?"

Ros ............

ros: you can get tyranitars info on pokedex just not capture him

abob:.....ok

lauren:........well right now its dark so why dont we just let out pokemon out for some rest

jake: ..good idea guys go

ros:..aerodactl go eevee go

lauren:..eevee go.....ponyta goo...

Abob lets his alakazam out of its pokeball and it immeaditly runs off into the bushes to play. Abob "Alakazam, dont get lost and be back by morning!"

When he let out his charmelon it looked at the fire for srveral seconds and the went of to join alakazam.

His scyther was a different story. It had been given to him as a egg whe he was born and he had raised it. It walked around to strech its legs and then curled up beside him and fell asleep...

Abob "A tyranitars!" "those are amazing!"

Ros "they sure are...."

Abob "well, i am going to sleep, se ya tommorow"

:sleep: :sleep: :sleep: :sleep: :sleep: :sleep: :sleep:

The next day they all awoke to a tremondous roar...........

ros: OK GUYS LETS GO

lauren:...good idea RUN

ros: NOOOOO i was talking to my 3 pokemon

lauren: .,??? 3 but you said you had 2

ros:...i know iknow i will tell ya later *whistles loudly* now aerodactl stay here eevee follow marowak and do that neat dance routine

eevee raced around ursaring and a marowak races out of the busshes and the two pokemon race around him doing a strange dance kinda thing like they were indian dancing around a fire......the ursarin do dizzy and almost fell

ros: marrowak body slam his back POPPY bodyslam his front 2 in 1 BODY SALM

the marowak stops and eevee stops and then they charce adn use body salm right into the ursring knoking him to the ground marowak runs back into the bushes and eevee goes into her pokeball to rest the ursaring lays there motionless

ros:..POKEBALL GO...

the ball sucks in ursaring and the ball does a bit of wobbling around and strugling but then suddenly stoped

ros:...well that was kinda easy

lauren:..you have a marowak?

ros:...yeah but he lives on this islan he protects many pokemon from other angry mean pokemon but i plan on taking him with me this time

abob:...whoa ursaring huh you actaully caust an ursaring

ros:..yeah i relized that ursarins weakness is ground types so i choose marowak and eevee to do the work....so now the kids only got 46 strong pokmon to capture now cause ursaring was one of them and no ones capturing the tyranitars so...they only got 46 mega strong pokemon leaft......TO BAD

jake:..........:eek: its over that quick and you atarted after me.....i should be that goul.....i would not have had the bear on the ground in that amount of time it would have taken me ages

ros:........i just knew the right pokemon to use and i knew the weakness thats all plus i taught them that dance routine.....kinda cool how it works in a pokemon battle

ros:...LOOK UP AHEAD see that cave.get hats on peopl..if you have them....we got some strange terrain ahead ok.....and get ready to crawl on your hands and knees the cave looks big but as you walk through it..the cave gets smaller and smaller so by the time we reach the end we will be on our stomaches crawling like army men in training crawling under that barbed wire so get ready

laruen:....what about you backpacks?

jake:..we will push them in front of us when it gets to that point....we have to crawl fast .......when it comes to the point of crawling ros will go ahead about 10 meters then call for you lauren then i will go in the end just follow the light.she will have a light on the bottom of her shoes so you know what way to go

lauren:.ok.....eevee return *pulls out a hat and puts it on* i am ready

ros:...ok lets go *pulls out a huge flashlight and walks into the darkiness*

well theres something you gotta tell me..like let me see........hmm

kinda like the ponyta thing.... i need to know these things

------------------------------

ros:...why isesnt you eevee going into its pokeball *shines the light on eevee*

lauren:.....eevee hates pokeballs

ros:...well can you pruswade it to go in just this once cause....when we get to crawling.....there are many passages and well.....pokemon like to play tricks...they dont like other pokemon trasspassing and hurt any other pokemon that does not belong in here.......

jake:.......actually its a certin group we call them the....sneasle brothers......2 sneasles do some mean things here....we dont want your eevee to get hurt.....

ros:...jake you totaly forgot the other group of pokemon that do the same thing

jake: .....what ...must be new cause sneasle brothers is the only one i know of

ros:.oh yeah you leaft before they were around..ok...another group i call is the TRI POD........a large group of grimer and 2 muk.......and onme ditto thinks its a grimer so it hangs out down here too.......they like to play tricks its not to safe for pokemon from the outside down here i recomend trying to get eevee into that ball or it may get hurt

jake: we are just worried about the safety of your pokemon thats all

lauren:.............UHHHHHHHH

Lauren:I can try, return, Eevee.
Eevee starts to protest, but is sucked into the pokeball.
Lauren:good.
They start to crawl in the cave, they hear faint noises in the distance,
???:snnnnee
Ros*sigh* here come the Sneasle brothers.
Lauren:cool, im gonna capture one!
they continue on, they also hear, muk and grimer voices.
Abob:ow!
Abob was hit with a rock.
Lauren:you wasnt kiddin when you said those two were pranksters.
Jake:nope.
Ros shines her light on the two sneasles.
Lauren: I chose, you, POnyta.(shes a small Ponyta, she can fit in here.)
Lauren:Ember!
The Ponyta embers both of the sneasles, they fall down, almost fainted.
Lauren: :ball: Go!
The pokeball hits One of the sneasles and it shakes 3 times, finally, it stops.
Lauren:great, Ponyta, return!

jake: its mine

ros:NO SORRY THAT IS MINE pokeball go

:ball: :ball: :ball:

:ball: :ball:

:ball:

DING

ros: YEAH cptures thats it for the sneasle brothers and lauren later on in the cave not even a small ponyta will fit so you will be stuck with small small pokemon like jakes totodile

lauren:..oh ok

My deepest apologies, i have been absent for far to long, we got a new computer and it messed up my username for a while.......
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Abob crawled through the long cave with the rest of them, he was wearing his jeans, a t-shirt and his pokemon belt that held his pokemon. They finally saw a light in the distance and found they could stand now. For the last 100 feet they walked and brushed off the dirt from the tunnel.

Then without warning many foul smelling blobs fell in between abob , who was last in the group and the rest. One narrowly missed Ros.

The one closest to Abob didnt smell as bad but was extremely agressive.

Ros "ahh! You stupid TRI pokemon, this is the lasttime you mess with us!!"

Abob ducked as a blob of slime sailed over his head. he didnt have space to reach his scyther so he used charmander to faint a approaching grimer, then he saw the ditto lunge at the fire on charmanders tail. If the special fire went out charmander would die.

With a howl of rage he ripped the masterball from his waist and it immeaditly captured the ditto mili-seconds before it smothered charmanders tail.

Abob relaxed as Ros and Lauren finished off the other grimer, the muk, seeing all was lost went down a crack in the floor. As they walked out of the cave Abobs Pokedex beeped.

then they walked into a feild and into the distance.....

uhhh i need to explain this again

there are no experiance points.....no levels.....all your pokedex does is explain stats of pokemon....there are no experiance points

not to be rude or anything but please stop that......
---------------------------------

ros:....that was close abob is your charmander alright?

abob:....i think so

They continue along until its dark.
Ros:We should stop here to sleep.
Abob&Lauren:good idea
They sit down. Abob makes a fire and lets out his pokemon.
Abob:go play guys, just come back in a while.
Lauren hands out poitions to Abob and Ros.
Lauren turns around not to fing her Eevee,(which she let out)
but An Umbreon!

ros: i hear that the full moon on this island has a strange power and as you can see its a full moon and eevee evolves to umbreon on a full moon and evolves into espeon on a bright sunny day no shadow day i hear

jake:.....hmm could be right....some pokemon evolve just cause of the moon or just cause of the sun

ros:...anywho.....i dont want my eevee to evolve yet and if the roumors are true....she will evolve as soon as i let her out so....i am not letting her out..marowak...aero........ursaring.....and sneasle go

the 4 come out and and aerodactl flies up into a stron tree marowak digs a burrow ursarin makes a nest out of leaves and sticks and her sneasle stands next to her verry protective like

jake:...look its protecting you and you just caught it

ros:.lets get some rest cause we are way off course

jake: ....how did that happen *looking at the map*

ros:.....*anime sweat drop*....cause of you mister oh i been this way before i know a short cut i am not going to listen to anyone else ......you led us way of course cause your to stuborn

jake:......well i ...uh*anime sweat drop*......oh crud

abob&lauren: YOU WHAT *both fall down anime style*.......*leap up* WE ARE GOING TO KILL YOU*start chasing jake around the camp site*

jake:.....sis could you help me pleas??

ros:.you dug the hole you get to dig your self back out AFTER lauren and abob fill you hole up with dirt

Umbreon digs a big hole while Lauren&Abob are chasing Jake.
They chase him over to the hole and he falls in it.
Lauren*grinning* thats what you get for getting us lost!
Jake:erm...Sorry?
Lauren sits down next to Umbreon
Ros:Well your taking the evouloution well.
Lauren:*shrugs*yah, i guess
Abob puts out the fire and they all go to sleep better knowing Jake is lying in a hole:)
:sleep: :sleep: :sleep: :sleep: :sleep:

The next day they ate hurridly and pulled jake out of the hole, they had only 7 miles toward the river, but they has to cross a bunch of hills to get there. They walked along for a while and were getting very bored when a pidgeotto with a tall trainer landed in frnt of them and sent out his pokemon.....

trainer "abob, hows it going? you still got your little charmander?babyboy! hahahaha!!!"

Abob ":blush: you get away from me you :angry2: "

trainer "that is no way to treat you brother abob.., mabye i will tell mom.:naughty: "

ros:.......uhhhh abob you never told us you have a brother.......a cute one in fact

jake:........hay hay hay lil sis slow down......AND STOP DROOLING ON MY SHOES

lauren:..............uhh EXPLAIN HERE PLEASE

abob: uhhhhh

Abobs brother grinns and snatches abobs pokedex, turns it on and looks through....

Brother "tryannatur!!! pokedex has it been caught?

pokedex "no"

brother "location please pokedex."

they look on in hoor as the pokedex reveals the location of tryannitaur.

abobs brother grinns again and says "you are so stupid, not catching a tryannituar.."

he flies off and abob :bawl:

Abob "tryanniaaur, my pokedex :bawl:

Lauren quickly throws out the Pokeball with Ponyta in it and dashes off after Abob's Brother The others follow behind.
Abob's Bro lands at Tryanntar cave but Lauren cuts him off.
Lauren:I cant let you capture the Tryanntar!
Abob's Bro:You wanna bet!?
Lauren:why not?
Abob and Ros arrived with Jake still alittle far away.
Bro:Lets battle.ill use my weakest so itll be fair, 1 on1
Abob:No Lauren, dont battle him!
Lauren spins a Pokeball on her finger.
Lauren:Challenge accepted.:ball: