Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
[color=indigo]Guess what I found! I was looking through some search results, when I found Absolute Game Boy! I thought it had been shut down, but I guess the site is actually still there.
Check it out: [url]http://www.theotaku.com/gameboy/reviews.shtml[/url]

If you try and go to the home page, it takes you to OtakuGamer, but the rest still seems to be there. The images are gone, except for the box art (which is what I was searching for, actually), though. I've been reading through some of the reviews and stuff, and it provides a lot of information; I can tell that it was an excellent Game Boy site.[/color]
Posted
[SIZE=1][FONT=century gothic][COLOR=crimson]*cough* the new staff WILL do it too... once we quit pulling an adam that is[/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE]
Posted
[color=green]Wow, there's cheats on there that I never even heard of for the games I have! 'Tis a pretty good site....[/color]
Posted
[SIZE=1]It didn't work, I'll try again later. But I remember AGB, it was a really cool site, shame it was deserted though.[/SIZE]

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...