OtakuBoards

I'm Fighting In the UFC

Monkey Magic

since were talking about the UFC here, has ken shamrock quit or something? I haven't seen him compete for a while, seen ryan shamrock compete though....

was that dragonball Jiu-Jitsu guy laughed at for taking his liking to the show a little too far? heh....

Ken Shamrock has been competeing in the Pride championships in Japan (same thing as UFC but in a ring). He's getting old though. Ruan wasn't really his sister (I guess you knew that), it was just a WWF marketing thing.

No, Carlos Newton wasn't laughed at beacause he is a really fan-friendly guy and people appreciate him for his skill, rather than being just strong and aggressive. If anyone laughed it would be with him, not at him.

He also won the middle weight world title right before doing the move, so it would be classless to make fun of a guy who's so damn tough.

I guess this has moved to far towards the UFC and away from DBZ, so I'll expect the padlock any time now ;)

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Monkey Magic [/i]
[B] I was simply making a post and all I get is a load of rudeness. I haven't criticized or slandered anyone. The bad etiquette and lack of manners here is saddening.

[/B][/QUOTE]

All you get is rudeness? Since when was, "Good luck in your match" rude?:rolleyes:

You're right CWB, my apologies to yourself and anyone else who wasn't rude. I was just shocked that no-one believed me. I guess some of the members here have pretty mundane lives and can't believe that anything of interest really happens to anyone else.

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Monkey Magic [/i]
[B]But you are right, it is very childish. Next I'll be talking about who the best super Saiyan is or asking about specific episodes of a children's cartoon. [/B][/QUOTE]

Thats what I would expect when you come to an ANIME forum which ams it's popularity to CHILDREN. Did it ever occur to you that people talk about that "childrens cartoon" in this forum? Did it ever occur to you that maybe this forum, called DragonBall mind you, is dedicated to that "children's cartoon?" That maybe children whp watch this "children's cartoon" would come here to talk about.. seeing as how this is a forum/message board... one would leave messages...

I'd expect you to talk about those things... not some silly guy, whom most haven't seen nor give one rat's azz about, who does some "Kamehameha" and uses a made up form of martial arts. If you wanted to talk about UFC, you could have either a) posted it in GD, or b) posted it in a forum dedicated to UFC...

BTW: I still think it's silly that you're going to dress up as or do whatever to make yourself look like a "chrildren's cartoon" character. But if you truely are going to.... then whatever. Goodluck...