OtakuBoards

I'm Fighting In the UFC

Monkey Magic

The Ultimate Fighting Championships have invited me to compete in their London show in July. What does this have to do with DBZ? Well, as I mentioned before, Carlos Newton (former middleweight champ) fought under the style Dragon Ball Jiu-Jitsu and did a KameKameHa wave after he won and when I fight I will dye my hair blonde and spike it up like a Super Saiyan, as I have done in the past. It freaked alot of people out :)

You should be able to see it on Pay Per View

Guest Voodookanaka
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Monkey Magic [/i]
[B]The Ultimate Fighting Championships have invited me to compete in their London show in July. What does this have to do with DBZ? Well, as I mentioned before, Carlos Newton (former middleweight champ) fought under the style Dragon Ball Jiu-Jitsu and did a KameKameHa wave after he won and when I fight I will dye my hair blonde and spike it up like a Super Saiyan, as I have done in the past. It freaked alot of people out :)

You should be able to see it on Pay Per View [/B][/QUOTE]

DbZ style Jui-Jitsu ?!?!?!?!? Fired a kamekameha wave?????????!?!?!?!? please leave your house and go outside for a while.

Normally I wouldn't reply to this but...

You-need-oxygen...Go-out-side.

The day a man fires a Kame-Hame-Ha wave is the day I retire from martial arts, sell my truck and commit myself to a life of servatude in a Buddhist monastary.

-Justin

Guest Altron Gundam
[B]The Ultimate Fighting Championships have invited me to compete in their London show in July. What does this have to do with DBZ? Well, as I mentioned before, Carlos Newton (former middleweight champ) fought under the style Dragon Ball Jiu-Jitsu and did a KameKameHa wave after he won and when I fight I will dye my hair blonde and spike it up like a Super Saiyan, as I have done in the past. It freaked alot of people out :)

You should be able to see it on Pay Per View [/B][/QUOTE]

That's like me doing Carmen Electra....

BTW, hiii..GET A LIFE...

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Justin [/i]
[B]Normally I wouldn't reply to this but...

You-need-oxygen...Go-out-side.

The day a man fires a Kame-Hame-Ha wave is the day I retire from martial arts, sell my truck and commit myself to a life of servatude in a Buddhist monastary.

-Justin [/B][/QUOTE]

you never said that when you saw me do it, lol....

Guest Imsirion
[B], Carlos Newton (former middleweight champ) fought under the style Dragon Ball Jiu-Jitsu and did a KameKameHa wave after he won [/B][/QUOTE]

I've seen him before, he did a motion with his hands that looks like a kamekame wave and then he stuck out his tounge and was all," AHHHHH!!!!"...it was weird:drunk:

[B]I know that most people ignore me on most subjects on the boards ***BUT PLEASE READ WHAT I HAVE TO SAY HERE*** The Ultimate Fighting Championship that monkey magic is talking about is a bare knuckle fighting tournament that was held in Britain about a year ago (don't know where monkey magic is talking about it being held). Obviously it's not just bare knuckle boxing (all fighting styles are involved). The proper UFC is banned in all 50 states in America and in Britain (I think it's also banned in Australia). The people who fight in the proper UFC have been known to master masses of fighting styles.[/B]

Guest Imsirion
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by The Elite DBZ [/i]
[B][B]I know that most people ignore me on most subjects on the boards ***BUT PLEASE READ WHAT I HAVE TO SAY HERE*** The Ultimate Fighting Championship that monkey magic is talking about is a bare knuckle fighting tournament that was held in Britain about a year ago (don't know where monkey magic is talking about it being held). Obviously it's not just bare knuckle boxing (all fighting styles are involved). The proper UFC is banned in all 50 states in America and in Britain (I think it's also banned in Australia). The people who fight in the proper UFC have been known to master masses of fighting styles.[/B] [/B][/QUOTE]
I've seen it its cool. My dad used to rent tapes of the tournaments and people would get pretty crapped up, ohhhh I want to see it again.

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by The Elite DBZ [/i]
[B][B]I know that most people ignore me on most subjects on the boards ***BUT PLEASE READ WHAT I HAVE TO SAY HERE*** The Ultimate Fighting Championship that monkey magic is talking about is a bare knuckle fighting tournament that was held in Britain about a year ago (don't know where monkey magic is talking about it being held). Obviously it's not just bare knuckle boxing (all fighting styles are involved). The proper UFC is banned in all 50 states in America and in Britain (I think it's also banned in Australia). The people who fight in the proper UFC have been known to master masses of fighting styles.[/B] [/B][/QUOTE]

more people know what the Ultimate Fighting Championship is about than you think, heck I have 3 tapes, including one in which Ken Shamrock loses a fight!

He doesn't do a REAL kamekameha - he just does the motion. It looks cool because even though he's a world class professional fighter, he still watches dragon ball and refers to it when he fights.

i will be fighting under my name, of course, leigh remedios.

[url]http://news.adcombat.com/article.shtml?id=579[/url]

[url]http://www.ufc.tv/fighters/welter.asp?fighterID=29[/url]

Guest Altron Gundam
You still need to get some air though...remember that DBZ is still only animated....-_-...oooo he did Ryu's Hadouken motion..big deal...

If you are so nonchalont about DB, why have a forum dedicated to it? I was simply making a post and all I get is a load of rudeness. I haven't criticized or slandered anyone. The bad etiquette and lack of manners here is saddening.

Dragon Ball is appealing because of the dramatic fight scenes, at least to me. When any of you get in to the real world and achiveve a professional fight contract worth thousands of pounds, then feel free to criticise.

Guest Altron Gundam
[B]If you are so nonchalont about DB, why have a forum dedicated to it? I was simply making a post and all I get is a load of rudeness. I haven't criticized or slandered anyone. The bad etiquette and lack of manners here is saddening.

Dragon Ball is appealing because of the dramatic fight scenes, at least to me. When any of you get in to the real world and achiveve a professional fight contract worth thousands of pounds, then feel free to criticise. [/B][/QUOTE]

Yeah...or your lying...

I haven't heard a nickname for a "so called" fighter or sports entertainment called Monkey Magic....its the dumbest name since The Rock...

I only made fun of the topic cause it's absolutely ridiculous. What does you fighting in the UFC have to do with anything Dragonball?

And I still think it's rather ridiculous for you to pretend you are a "Super Saiya-jin"... if you want to do that, go to an anime convention... BTW Dragon Ball uses no one technique... it's a majority of just punches and kicks. Akira Toriyama is not a master at Martial Arts... sure he has some knowledge, but not alot.

I think DragonBall Jiu-Jitsu is just a made up name for an altered form of Jiu-Jitsu... I've never heard of it before....

I think some people just take a little anime show too far. And in the proces make fools of themselves.

Well, I have to apologize. I thought that you meant he fired a [i]real[/i] Kame-Hame-Ha wave. Which(as we all know) is simply impossible. I do know what the UFC is, and(being a practitioner of the martial arts myself)I knew I would've heard about any such feat had it been achieved in the manner in which I percieved it. So, sorry for the rudeness. I misunderstood your post :).

Have fun at the UFC.

-Justin

Thank you Justin.

Sephiroth, you are right that you are likely to get injured but watching the other fights and chatting with the other fighters will be fun.

I don't know any of you and none of you know me, so I didn't post this this brag or anything, just to point out that some UFC fighters who are portrayed as thugs actually have a sense of humour and fun.

But you are right, it is very childish. Next I'll be talking about who the best super Saiyan is or asking about specific episodes of a children's cartoon.