Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Has anyone heard of old Sega Megadrive convertions to GBA


Recommended Posts

Posted
[color=teal]I was just wondering if anyone has heard of old Sega Megadrive convertions to GBA. The only one I've heard is Shinobi which was a deadly game[/color]
Posted
[color=green]Well I haven't ever heard of the game Shinobi, not even on the Megadrive. And I'm thinking there isn't going to be much conversions, if anymore the one, to the GBA from the Sega Megadrive..... that system has been around a long time, and the games aren't up-to-date with the new systems....[/color]
Posted
[color=indigo]Neither are NES games... But they still remade Super Mario Bros. 2, and are going to remake Super Mario Bros. 3...

I don't know if there are going to be any remakes of Megadrive games, or not. I haven't heard about any, but there could be.[/color]
Posted
[color=teal]Now I remember the game was called Revenge of Shinobi on the Megadrive 2 in the three in one cart Mega Game 2 it came with streets of rage and Golden axe which is coming out on the GBA ok now does anyone remeber it[/color]
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Red XIII [/i]
[B][color=teal]Now I remember the game was called Revenge of Shinobi on the Megadrive 2 in the three in one cart Mega Game 2 it came with streets of rage and Golden axe which is coming out on the GBA ok now does anyone remeber it[/color] [/B][/QUOTE][color=green]Eh, sorry, I don't. What's the storyline about? I can sort of remember a character to do with the name, though it's not as clear as mud yet..... :rolleyes:[/color]

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...