OtakuBoards

Star Wars:Rogue Squadron(play!)

9mm Avenger

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by BabyGirl [/i]
[B]

[color=deeppink]I'm sorry to interrupt, but I have been gone a few days and therefore have been absent from the boards :)

I was also wondering how Corran is related to Marth? The only possible thing I can think of is if Marth is the son of Mirax's brother or sister...which I didn't think she had any? Corran obviously doesn't have siblings, so there can't be children to call his neices or nephews...unless they were from Mirax's side. So I'm just curious :D[/color]

[/B][/QUOTE]

[color=royalblue]Ah...And your question shall be awnsered. As some of you may know, Booster Terrik is Mirax's father. Now scence Mirax never knew her mother, Booster may have...Been um, "active" when he was released from Kessel.(because of a absance of a female presance) So yeah, Marth is from Mirax's side of the family, a fact Mirax discovered when she did a little "family tree" reaserch, I guess you would call it. It's not the most clear explination, but i tried to word it as best I could...My brain ist all confused! ;) Also, I have the evil Writer's Block!
------------------------[/color]

[color=firebrick]Marth slipped out of his room, and headed twords the bar, as he was very thristy.[/color]

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hmmm, writers block, never happened to me, yet...:(

We should probally start the mission soon I for one am running out of things to do....But starting the mission without Majoras Mask......

Abob awoke the next morning with a huge hangover . He got up on his bed and sat motionless, his head throbing, he wondered where he was.......

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Majora's Mask [/i]
[B]

[color=royalblue]Now scence Mirax never knew her mother, Booster may have...Been um, "active" when he was released from Kessel.(because of a absance of a female presance) So yeah, Marth is from Mirax's side of the family, a fact Mirax discovered when she did a little "family tree" reaserch...[/color] [/B][/QUOTE]

[color=deeppink]Ooh, scandalous! I like it :smooch:

_________________________[/color]

[color=purple][i]Jana had yet to move all of her belongings to another room, and the previous night she had been too tired to do so. She awoke to find the bruise on her cheek was turning an ugly shade of yellow...she had attempted to cover it up with makeup during the briefing with the Rogues...

She glanced through the portfolio again, examining the contents. Many of these new recruits had some pretty impressive credentials.

Jana couldn't wait to start flying again.[/color][/i]

Abob got up and walked over to the "fresher" and took a long cold shower. He had been trying to fight off his alcholic tendencies but lost in the end. He had sworn it off two hours ago and to keep busy he walked to the gym.

three Hours later...

Abob walked out of the gym and back to his quarters, exausted. He collapsed on his bed and told the computer to wake him up in an hour so he could practice on the sim....:sleep:

[color=royalblue]Yes...Scandalous, BG. Thats a good background...Jedi, Smuggler, and CorSec police rolled into one. Oh yeah...Scence many ppl who signed up for this haven't posted, I am making a few promotions. Mainly, Rogue Leader. Who wants the spot?[/color]
---------------------------------------------

[i]1200 hrs. Mission Briefing. Wedge Antillies stood infront of the assembled Rogues, staring down at them as if sizing them up. He blinked, then started to speak.[/i]

Wedge:All right, rogues. This is where we see what your made of. *holigraphic display pops up.*You will jump in here, and the ImpStar([I]Imperial[/I] class Star Destroyer) will be here. This is mainly to test the fighters the Imps have been making over the past few years. As this will be near Bastion, the Imp stronghold, expect this fight to be short and violent. This is a true test. Now, get to your ships. You leave in a hour. May the Force be with you.

<< Ace Smiles at hearing there will be a chance to test his skills >>

<<<<<<<< While walking to get his fighter ready >>>>>>>>>>>>

Ace: Of course the force is with us ?? after all what better force is there then I!!!!!!!

Marth: Me ? << Smirks >>

Ace: << Eyebrow raises >>

Marth: It's a joke kid.

Ace: << Eyebrow still raised >>

Marth: Man your weird << Laughs slightly >>

Ace: AH!! Made ya laugh

Marth: << Smiles >> Let me guest, your going to be our comedy relief.

Ace: Only when we need it Sir.

Marth: Good, I hope to see these skills I've heard you have.

Ace: I promise Sir you will.

Marth: I also heard you were apart of the Imperial Forces.

Ace: Yes Sir I was.

Marth: What made you join us.

Ace: I refused to kill a cute little girl Sir.

Marth: << Looks at Ace >> Good to hear.

Ace: << Smiles >> Best choice I ever made.

Marth: What were you too them kid.

Ace: That's the best thing Sir. I was the Dark Star unit 2 leader and one of the best intelligent officers they have ever had.

Marth: Dark Star Wow .. so is its true what they say?

Ace: About the Dark Star being as good as Rogue Squadron? Hell no Sir.
Marth: Didn't think so.

<<<<<<<< Ace and Marth continue to the docking bay to ready their fighters >>>>>>>

???.. Please Continue ???

[color=royalblue]I hope eveyone remembers their Wing #[/color]
---------------------------

[i]The twelve X-Wings of Rogue Squadron lifted off from the [/i]Independance[i] and made thier way for an Imperial confontation.[/i]

Marth:All right. Everyone ready? Hyperspace in five...four...three...two...one...MARK!

[i]The 12 ships lept to lightspeed, and arrived at the conforontation point 2 hours later.[/i]

Ace:I have an Impstar on the radar...Identifies itself as the [i]Aggrivator[/i].

Jana:Read any TIEs...?

Abob:No...Wait...Twelve marks at 3 klicks.

Marth:Where'd they come from? The [i]Aggressor[/i] is to far away.

Warlock:Mabey...Yeah, thats what I thought. A Golan space station.

Marth:Nuts. S-Foils in attack posistion. Get ready for some fun.

[color=deeppink]Do we have Rogue Leader yet? I think we should appoint someone quickly...though I don't want the job...[/color]

[color=purple][i]Jana increased her X-wing's throttle toward the TIEs.[/i]

Jana: Interceptors...

Marth: Everyone keep with your wingmate.

[i]Jana targeted the incoming TIEs, and Cubber, her RD unit, beeped in acknowledgement of a target lock. She released a single proton torpedo, merely to break up their oncoming formation, and pulled her fighter up into a small arc to avoid return fire.

She smiled slightly...this was going to be one hell of a fight.[/i][/color]

sorry, I am with rogue 3 right?..(either that or five i cant renember) I am rogue 4

Abob locked his s-foils in attack position and his wingman off too engage a tie bomber which was struggling to get back to the Agressor before it got vaped.

On their way they ran into trouble, four tie fighters , or eyeballs, Abob nailed the first two and his wingman illuminated the second with a proton torp. The fourth eyeball got off a lucky shot that reduced abobs R5 unit to scrap, Abob swore and saw the eyeball heading back towards the star destroyer, but to get there he had to go very close to the tie bomber to avoid the battle. Abob and his wingman fired a proton torpedo each at the tie bomber and the first collapsed its sheilds, the second caused a explosion that incenerated both enemy ships.

With a whoop he returned to the now raging battle, there were mostly tie fighters, but he saw a formation of robotic tie fighters closing in on the x-wings, which were slaughtering the eyeballs.....

Er...if no one minds...I'm the new Rogue Leader. Had to be done.
-------------------------

[i]Marth brought his X-Wing up around behind a squint, and snap rolled his X-Wing so that he was high right on the squint. Painting the squint with a torp. lock, he saw what he wanted it to do. The squint rolled up right infront of his X-Wing, and he snapped off a dual-bolt shot which tore off the bottom of it's ball cockpit, and sheared off one solar panel. A small spark ignited, which sent what remaind of the squint roaring into an indecent fireball. As he looked for a new traget, Baal screeched a warning at him.[/i]

Marth:Rogues, this is Lead. My R2 reports squints boiling out of the [i]Aggressor[/i] like there's no tommorrow. Lets make sure that happens for them. On my mark, I want torps on the Impstar...Aim at the left shield generator dome. I want it out in one fell swoop. Two torps in five....four....three....MARK!

[i]Two proton torps. from twelve X-Wings lept at the Impstar. These new proton torps were designed to have two explosive paylodes, doubling the damage. Even one proton torp from each X-Wing was more than enough, but the torps. smashed into the [/i]Aggressor, [i]reducing it's shield to shards, and disintegrating one of it's generator domes.[/i]

Marth:Still haven't gotten that weakness fixed. Dumb Imps are overconfident. All right...Two more torps each, aim for the engine secondary engine drives. I want to see if we can caprutre an Impstar for our uses.

[i]More torps shot out at the Impstar, and impacted on it, destroying it's secondary drives. Raging fires from the genrator domes reigned supreme over the bridge, and the Impstar began to roll. The squints and eyeballs finally reached the Rogues.[/i]

Marth:Jana, I want two torps. into the eyeball formation. Abob, two into the squint formation. The Golan station's orbit has carried it away from us. The rest of you, take care of the remaining TIEs. Jana and Abob, when your done, mop up. I'm going to have a conversation with the [i]Aggressor[/i]'s captian.

[color=purple]Jana: I copy, Leader.

[i]Jana's sensors showed a formation of three TIEs coming in quickly, three klicks above her. Nuding the X-wing's stick up and to starboard, her snubfighter responded by performing a wide spiral. The manuver was quick, and the three eyeballs scrambled in reaction as she pulled up behind them. Two broke off to opposite sides and the middle one dove.[/i]

Jana: Predictable.

[i]She ignored the one in the middle and on the left, and followed the one that flew to starboard. She cut back on throttle, anticipated the TIE's semi-circle, and intercepted it as she interupted the crude "circle."

Jana switched over to single fire, which allowed for continuous fire, and lined the fighter up in the viewport's cross hairs. The crosshairs grew green with a targeting 'lock', and Jana shot off a volley of lasers at the TIE's solar panels. The first and second hits damanged the portside panel, and the third and fourth tore through the cockpit. Jana increased throttle and quickly spiraled downward, searching out the other two TIEs and (unfortunately, with a near-miss to her X-wing) destroyed them both.[/i][/color]

Abob and rogue three, flew off toward the interceptors.

rogue three and abob fired their remaining proton torpedos at the the incoming formation, reducing the remaining enemy fighters to one sheildless interceptor. The interceptor went suicidal, and Abob lost his sheilds as the imperial fighter samshed into his foward sheilds, which moments before he had channeled all sheild power into. Then Abob and Jana finished mopping up the TIEs and resumed formation , waiting to hear the terms of the surrender for the Star Destroyer........

...Alot of ppl aren't posting here...
---------------------------------------------

Marth:Well, Rogues. Looks as if our Impstar captian won't cooperate. He's called for back-up.

Tursi:Man. What do we do, Lead?

Marth:Hang tight, and wait. This'll be a [i]real[/i] chance to test thier strenghts.

[i]A couple sceonds later, an Iterdictor Cruiser and a Vicstar(vicotry-call star destroyer) hopped into the system to the help the Impstar[/i]

Marth:All right! This looks like a heated battle is forming.

Abob:Permission to lead the attack?

Marth:Thats a negative. If we want to get out alive, we need to take that gravity monster. Any volunteers?

[i]The TIEs reached Rogue Squadron, and they split. These waves of TIE were good, no denying. This was going to be tough..[/i]

[color=purple][i]A new blip appeared on Jana's radar...and it was green.[/i]

Jana: [i]What[/i]...?

[i]She swung her X-wing up away from the TIEs, got off a few shots before she got a glance of the green blip...it was a the Mon Cal Cruiser[/i] Home One[i]. Two more ships jumped out of hyperspace beside it, a Corellian Corvett and a ship that looked recognizably familiar...[/i]

Jana: Two to Lead, what [i]is[/i] this? New Republic forces are here...?!

Marth: I see 'em, Two. Form up, Rogues, I have no idea what they have planned...[/color]

[i]As soon as the New Republic entered the system, they began to pound the Interdictor Cruiser, as it would fall first because it's shields had to be down for it's projectors to work.[/i]

Marth:Rogue Leader to [i]Home One[/i]. What are you doing here, Admiral?

Ackbar:We were on our way back to Coruscant from Kuat when that Intradictor cruiser pulled us out of hyperspace. Looks like you could use some help.

Marth:My Rogues can handle a few greasy Imps, but it is appreaciated.

Ackbar:Then keep those fighters off our back while we take car of the capital ships.

Marth:As ordered.*switches Comm frequincy*Okay Rogues. We have to keep those TIEs off the Admiral's back. Lets go.

[i]As the acknolagements fileld the comm, Marth formed up with Jana flying wing, and shot into the Imp forces.[/i]

Abob:Lead! You got a eyeball on your tail!

Marth:Thanks. I'll take care of it. Keep on the attack.

[i]Marth began to climb, and the eyeball followed him. Marth cut his engines, and began a dive, rolled his ship, and climbed up behind the Imp. He centered his target piece on the Imp, waiting for it to avoid him. When it didn't, he pulled off.[/i]

Marth(thinking):Just a kid on his first mission. I'll give him the break.

Tursi:Lead! I register dupes at 2 klicks!

Marth:Thanks. Abob, can you handle a few greasy dupes?

Abob:I'll dust 'em off. Don't worry about it.

Marth:All right. Keep those TIEs from making runs at that Corvette.

Sorry, my sister had a report to do and I couldnt use the computer, she realy ticks me off sometimes...
-----------------

Abob took of after the TIE bombers and when he formed up behind them he tried a trick he had used in the simulator. He fired lasers on one side of the TIE bombers and they , in the heat of the battle, crashed into each other and caused a immence explosion since their bomb bays had been nearly full. Abob laughed and he and rogue three formed flew up high above the rest of the squadron, picking off the TIEs who were tailing some of the rogues. Abob thought, "this is why I signed up for this job..":laugh:

[color=purple]Jana: Tursi, watch your back.

Tursi: I see it.

Tursi dropped her fighter six klicks and cut throttle, thus dropping down and allowing the TIE to speed past her. Instead of being fooled, the TIE on her tail anticipated the move and decreased speed, looping up and around to try and get a clear shot at her. Jana, who had been following the TIE, snapped off two shots, hitting it with her second volley. It lanced through the cockpit and leaked the atmosphere.

Tursi: Thanks, Two.

The burning fighter started an oblivious desecent toward Bastion.

[/color]

Abob and rogue three flew back down to engage in dogfights with the TIEs that were desperatly trying to destroy the corvette.

Then out of nowhere his computer set off a siren that told him that someone had a missle lock on him. Abob swore and did a spiraling dive through a swarm of TIEs , which scrambled to get out of his suicidal path. When he got out of the dive the missle lock waws gone, but so was rogue three, he had also had a missile locked on his fighter and hadnt been able to get out of the way, he had ejected and was defenceless...

Abob; "Leader , permission to leave engagement zone to protect rogue 3??"

Marth; "Go ahead but come back asap, we need you."

Abob; "will do, leader."

Abob started to fly off towards where rogue three's ejection pod was floating. He started to circle it and shoot at approaching eyeballs who thought it would be fun to shoot at the defenceless ejection capsule...

[i]Marth brought his fighter in a downward spiral, similar to Abob's but more under control. Squints and eyeballs scattered out his path, and he blazed away with his laser cannons, slicing the hatch off one squint, and the pilot's arms sprouted out of the hole, waving around. To Marth's suprise, one eyeball pilot blasted the helpless squint out of the vacumm, and sent it's fragmented parts spriraling twords Bastion[/i]

Marth:What the hell?

[i]Feeling outraged that one pilot would do that to another, Marth angled his ship and raced after the guilty eyeball[/i]

Marth:Baal, lable that TIE. I don't want to loose it.*Baal tootles a question*I'm just pissed, that all.

[i]Marth started to roll his fighter, making it difficult for the Imps to get locks on him. The TIE climbed hard, and Marth followed at a slight angle above it. Marth rolled his X-Wing around, so the top left laser cannon was centered directly on the TIE. The TIE, almost supernaturally, twirled in the vacumm, and climbed high left, still whirling like a top.[/i]

Marth:He's good....

[i]Marth closed his S-foils, increasing his ship's speed, bringing him close to the TIE. Snapping open his S-foils, he popped off a quick quad-burst, catching the eyeball on the left Ion drive. The TIE whirled out of control, spinning so fast, the inertia ripped the ship and pilot apart[/i]

Marth:Serves him right...I would think even the Imps have more respect for each other...

[i]Marth brought his ship back to the battle...[/i]

Abob continued to circdle rogue three's capsule. He picked off a few incoming TIEs and waited for the shuttle to come and pick up his stranded wingmate.

The battle was winding down and the imperials had lost misreably. The Star Destroyer was heavily damaged and had started to recall its fighters and head for open space so it could jump to hyperspace, and the deep core world for repairs. The interdictor cruiser had taken a monumental beating and was leaking atmosphere.

Then Abobs R-5 unit squaked with alarm.

Abob; "What is it now lasrbrain?, having trouble heeping your head on?"

the R-5's reply flashed on the screen in front of Abob and he nearly fainted. The Star destroyer was trying to escape through a weak point in their defences, right over where he was!

Abob; "Rouge leader the Impstar is heading right over top of me, can you help?"

Marth "on my way"

Jana "mind if I join the party?:naughty: ??"

Marth "why not, All rogues form up around rogue three, that Star Destroyer isnt getting away!"