Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
[SIZE=1][FONT=century gothic][COLOR=crimson]well i was at work today... and was looking at a game to get... was debating on Gauntlet legends for the cube and 007 for the cube... just happed to have a title catch my eye for the GBA... zone of the enders!!!!! i was like... yep im getting that... i have to go tomorrow thou... dont carry much cash and hate charging it... so ill tell you how it is tomorrow![/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE]
Posted
[color=green]You mean..... there's a game of Zone of the Enders coming out?! .....:drunk:

This is great news! I can't wait 'till I go to the video store now, I'll be sure to look for it. *tries and waits for tomorrow*[/color]
Posted
[SIZE=1][FONT=century gothic][COLOR=crimson]no it IS out... just only on the GBA... so this will be cool to see what it does[/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE]
Guest Imsirion
Posted
It plays like a turn-based/stratagey, similar to Advance wars I hear but the battles get repettive....
Posted
[SIZE=1][FONT=century gothic][COLOR=crimson]stratagy, figher pilotish, and rpg... it kicks... awesome fun. is a fun game :) ummmmmmm it is like AW... but the battles are almost fighter pilotish ;) u have to aim ONE shot at them. if you hit the cockpit with the cross hairs you get a crital hit. as long as part of the LEV or OV are in the scope you get a normal hit. you buy your life, armourand and attack power. so it is a lot of fun.
[/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE]
Posted
I've heard that the storyline is sub par for this one. Supposedly, its themes of technology and humanity are just too cliched and stiffly presented to make the title anything more than a franchise name and a genre exercise. Also, there's the whole repetitive animation issue...
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by kuja [/i]
[B][SIZE=1][FONT=century gothic][COLOR=crimson]no it IS out... just only on the GBA... so this will be cool to see what it does[/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE] [/B][/QUOTE][color=green]It IS out?! :eek:

Ok, well I'm going down to the video store in a few hours, I'll see if I can find it..... erm, does this mean it's out in Australia?[/color]
Posted
[SIZE=1][FONT=century gothic][COLOR=crimson]nope i checked konomi's website it isnt out there yet... it is only out in j/us as far as i could tell, cause it had a link to the j site but not the uk one[/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE]
Posted
[COLOR=indigo]I have heard of it, and it looks really cool. What is the story line like, if I like the story line, then it just might be one of the games I am going to get.[/COLOR]
Posted
ZOE...I don't really think there's much of a strategy element to the game. It's just a faced paced shooter with awesome adaptive camera views and great battles. It's a lot more like a flying MegaMan game in which you upgrade your Frame...but for the GBA...hmm...kinda hard to visualize, but I'll look into it.
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by kuja [/i]
[B][SIZE=1][FONT=century gothic][COLOR=crimson]nope i checked konomi's website it isnt out there yet... it is only out in j/us as far as i could tell, cause it had a link to the j site but not the uk one[/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE] [/B][/QUOTE]-.- Oh well, I suppose...... I can wait... -.- I still can't wait for it. I mean, I loved reading this little article thing in a magazine to do with Zone of the Enders.... and I'd love to get this game. :excited:
Posted
[SIZE=1][FONT=century gothic][COLOR=crimson]all i can say is there is a major flaw in the game... you get level ups for your OFs (the better machines) by downloading stuff in certain maps... well in one battle you download something for a dead machine? lol... was just odd to see you know... thou i know y it happened... the story is a bit too predictable kinda like FF7 ;)[/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE]
Posted
[COLOR=darkblue]I thought the game would be a lot longer, eventually spanning outside of the Jupiter station...the game was really short. It did try to extend the life of the game with a Versus mode which was entertaning...it was a really good first generation game...but most people just boutght it for the MGS2 demo at the time.[/COLOR]
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by kuja [/i]
[B][SIZE=1][FONT=century gothic][COLOR=crimson]the story is a bit too predictable kinda like FF7 ;)[/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE] [/B][/QUOTE]

*tries his best to calm his anger to cause himself to rip kuja's head off with a spoon*

yes.....quite....
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by RicoTranzrig [/i]
[B][COLOR=darkblue]I thought the game would be a lot longer, eventually spanning outside of the Jupiter station...the game was really short. It did try to extend the life of the game with a Versus mode which was entertaning...it was a really good first generation game...but most people just boutght it for the MGS2 demo at the time.[/COLOR] [/B][/QUOTE]

[SIZE=1][FONT=century gothic][COLOR=crimson]*cough* ur talking about the PS2 version im talking about the GBA version did you notice which forum we are in? *runs* he he. we are on mars for this one. and i got it on sunday and still havent beat it o.o (i admint it gave me a headache so i only did 4 missions instead of my usual 8....[/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE]

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...