OtakuBoards

The Giants Knife

Gavin

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Red XIII [/i]
[B][color=teal]Will somebody please help me with this i have bought the Giants Knife for 200 rupees and when i hit something it breaks is there anyway to stop this[/color] [/B][/QUOTE]

Yep. Don't buy the giant's knife. You have to finish the trading sequence in OOT to get another blade... can't remember it's name, but the big goron at the top of the mountain fixes a broken sword for you, and you get the better sword, which never breaks.

Well, since Jcgoudy is too tired, I'll do this.

Step 1: Go to Kakariko village and go to the girl which you helped in kid form bring the cocco's to the pen and got a bottle. She will give you an egg.

Step 2: Go to the lost woods with the egg to where the skull kid is. you will find a man and he will give you a mushroom. I think you have 4 min. to get it to the lady in kakariko village in a house. She will make it into a potion.

Step 3: Take the potion back to the Place where you found the man. A girl will be there, and give the potion to her forthe poachers saw. Take it to the lead carpenter in gerudo valley. He will give you a broken giant's knife.

Step 4: Take the broken sword to biggoron atop Death mountian, and he will fix it, exept he is blind and needs eyedrops. He will give you a prescription. Take it to King zora.

Step 5: Zora will give you an eyeball frog to take to the proffeser in lake hylia near the entrance. The prof. will make them into eydrops.

Step 6: This part is the hardest. You have 4 minutes to take the drops to biggoron. When you give him the drops, he will give you a claim check.

Step 7: play the sun's song to speed time up, and after about 3 days, exchange the check for the Biggorons sword. It is very large and twice as powerful than the master sword, but you need 2 hands and you cant use your sheild when your sword is out.

Note: You cannot use warp songs, or the timer will reset to 3 seconds. You should really use epona because it's the fastest way. It took me about 66 trys before I got the sword.

[color=indigo]First of all, don't buy another Giant's Knife. It's a complete waste of money. Like Deus said, though, there is a sword that's like the Giant's Knife, except that it doesn't break. It's called the Biggoron's Sword, and you get it from completing the trading sequence.

I'll write up a walkthrough for the trading sequence tomorrow and add it to this post, since it's 4:15 AM where I live... Need... sleep..... can't... go... on... :sleep:

Edit 1: I'm sorry, but I'm going to have to be a day late with that walkthrough... Some problems came up today that I had to take care of, and I didn't have time to write it. Again, I'm sorry... I'll try and make sure to get it done tomorrow.

Edit 2: Okay, here it is. Sorry it took so long. Battlepoop's one pretty much told how to do everything, but there were a couple parts that were left out.[/color]