OtakuBoards

Invader Zim!

_Shiro Amada_

Have any of you fella's seen Invader Zim. Its basically about a alien invader who is misleaded by his superiors to invade the unimportant Earth. So pretending to be a student at "skool" as they spell it in the show. He has the hilarious robot he was given called GIR which is disguised as a stuffed anima dog. Fun stuff. And it is created by J. Vasquez the guy who writes the Johnny the Homicidal Maniac Comics.

"Why is his head so big? .....Why is his head so big?"
-GIR

Guest Shift
[SIZE=1][COLOR=crimson]I think that show is okay, but I don't make it a point to watch i teveryday seems how I have better things to do.[/COLOR] [/SIZE]

[size=1]That show is so great. Gir and Dib are so funny. There was one episode where the pizza man came to deliver a pizza, so Gir came up and said to the pizza guy "I love you." I just thought it was really funny. Gir does all sorts of funny things, I can't even begin to list all of them off.[/size]

[color=royalblue]"Zim, you look so healthy! And such [i]plentiful[/i] organs, too!"

That's my favourite quote from the show. lol...you know, that episode where he steals all the kids' organs and replaces them with cans of food and animals...:drunk: [/color]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by phoenixflames [/i]
[B]I love that show. Have you seen the shirts yet? I have all three.:D :D :D [/B][/QUOTE]

[COLOR=purple]Do you have the one where Grr is jumping out of is dog costume yelling "I'M NAKED!"

I do.. and I get tortured for it..

but I love Invader Zim..

Invader Zim is probably one of my favorite shows on Earth. Here in MD everyone is obsessed with Spongebob Squarepants.. and I felt like being different.. so.. I chose to idolize Invader Zim.. besides.. nobody is as cool as Grr :)[/COLOR]

Guest ssjsupreme
[SIZE=3]"i'm going to sing the doom song!: [/SIZE] [I]doom, da-doom doom, doom, do-doom,....[/I]
i love that show. grr is my favorite character of all times.
the best ep. is when grr gets anew tracing device installed, and when they get lost in the city, and try to use it. he tells zim that he had to make room for his cup-cakes. that's rich!*laughs like a mad man**umhem...*sorry:drunk: :nervous:

and i just added the picture for no reason.

the squirrl was my friend!-gir, mysterious mysteries episode

MY WALNUTS!!-gir
the room with the moose

I love this show!-gir
parent teacher night

MY spidelysploosh!-zim
organ episode

I had to make room for the tuna!-gir
the episode with the locater thingy

these are just some off the top of my head.
i [SIZE=4]LOVE[/SIZE] that show!!

Invader Zim is my favorite show(that's not anime). I like GIR. He's unpredictable and his voice sounds funny because it changes pitches.

Zim: "OK, for you I'm thinking a dog."
GIR: "Can I be a mongoose dog?"

GIR: "But if you send that robot back in time and destroy Dib, then you wouldn't have to send the robot to destroy him. But then you would have to send the robot and..." *GIR's head explodes* :laugh: :laugh:

Invader Zim is the best show on that tv station. I mean the very first day, GIR acts like a squirrel, that just really amuses me a lot. I think Dib should get a life (watching Mysterious Mysteries I mean what's up with that?)

GIR is the BEST character!!