OtakuBoards

How strong is Goku after absorbing the Dragonballs(GT)!

hemmorhoid

at the end of gt goku absorbs the dragon ballz
how strong do u think he is
assuming that goku has a powerlevel of 1.000.000.000
as SSJ4 just like vegeta(although hes stronger as ssj1, 2 and 3)
i would think gokus new power after absorbtion would be about
because the evil shenlong was 1.200.000.000 with and 650.000.000 without the dragonballs

Yes, it is true that no power levels wer stated after MekaFuriza came to earth. Howevr, they did give this last power level, and gokuu was at level 1,000,000,000 (1 billion) after he absorbed the dragonballs at the end of GT. Dang, i knew that 4 years ago, lol.

[SIZE=1][color=indigo]How strong was he [i]before[/i] he absrobed the DragonBalls? Hrmm? How do we know that the DragonBalls really hold all the much power when they are absorbed? I mean, they have said that the DragonBalls' power can't overtake their creators power. So the DragonBalls have been around for a long time, and the Namekians are somewhat of a waek race when put up to others. So they couldnt be [i]too[/i] powerful.

[looks into the future] I see many repeated posts in this topic. I've seen in many places before that the final power level for Gokou is 1 Billion, and that does seem to be the majority in the answers here. So I'd go with that, and just for the sake of this topic I'm going to close it so as to prevent the same posts from happening over and over again. You know, the "the power level is this" "Ya what he said" type posts :drunk:[/size][/color]