OtakuBoards

The Ultimate Paintball Run

Ice Dragon v2

What a way to celebrate Easter. My friends and I are going to a paintball course in Staten Island. This course is nearly 3 1/2 square miles. In the center, there is a tower that's 20 feet up with a .50 caliber machine paintball gun. I don't know how they did it, but they got a paintball gun that has a high rate of fire. The best part about this course are the vehicles that's in the course: 8 ATVs and 2 93 Plymouth minivans that has ALL their doors ripped out. Yea. Ultimate drive-bys. This course has no cover except for the bunkers. This is complete open terrain except for the sand dunes. The best part is that anyone 15 and up can drive any of the vehicles. No license required. OH YEA!!! The ultimate crash course in driving. Besides, the vans are pretty much banged up. The ATVs have custom mounts to put your guns. Whoooo!! I think I'm done here. Wish me luck on Sunday. I'll bring in results on Monday.

Oh, you lucky thing... I've loved paintball for years (who hasn't?)... Heh heh, good luck and have fun, sounds like you'll have an awesome time.

(Vehicles? Machine guns? Man, I gotta go there when I'm in teh States.. :D)

That... Sounds... Completely... Positively... WICKED! I will make sure to hunt down and kill you because of that awesome paintball course...

But anyway, extremely lucky you... I have an extreme interest in Paintball and Laser-Tag games, so playing Paintball their would be a dream of mine... Have fun, man...

Thats sounds great! Watch out for head shots when you're driving, when I went, my friend was laying there with about 10 people including myself and 2 people made themselves into a corner and out of 10 of us, my friend got shot in the head. How I laughed. *coughs* I shot him again because he didnt hurry up out of the arena, lol. Have fun.

Guest ssjsupreme
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Boba Fett [/i]
[B]Paintball is so cool! I have only played once or twice with friends, but i am saving up for a better gun, and since this is here i thought since i dont know a lot about good/bad paintball guns, mabye you would know?? [/B][/QUOTE]

[COLOR=darkblue]if i were you, i would go online to paintallgear.com and check out there list of PMI's. there my favorite style of paintballguns, light wieght,multi-carbon barrel(so your paintball won't explode in the barell)1200 PSI(pound pre sq. inch, and very accurate. and there cheaper than some. i hoper that helps:) :D :) :D [/COLOR]