Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
What a way to celebrate Easter. My friends and I are going to a paintball course in Staten Island. This course is nearly 3 1/2 square miles. In the center, there is a tower that's 20 feet up with a .50 caliber machine paintball gun. I don't know how they did it, but they got a paintball gun that has a high rate of fire. The best part about this course are the vehicles that's in the course: 8 ATVs and 2 93 Plymouth minivans that has ALL their doors ripped out. Yea. Ultimate drive-bys. This course has no cover except for the bunkers. This is complete open terrain except for the sand dunes. The best part is that anyone 15 and up can drive any of the vehicles. No license required. OH YEA!!! The ultimate crash course in driving. Besides, the vans are pretty much banged up. The ATVs have custom mounts to put your guns. Whoooo!! I think I'm done here. Wish me luck on Sunday. I'll bring in results on Monday.
Posted
Oh, you lucky thing... I've loved paintball for years (who hasn't?)... Heh heh, good luck and have fun, sounds like you'll have an awesome time.

(Vehicles? Machine guns? Man, I gotta go there when I'm in teh States.. :D)
Posted
[size=1][color=crimson]

Totally awesome!

I wish I lived near or in New Jersey! But I am a Texan. But cool for you! That sounds phat! Hope you win! Good luck![/size][/color]
Posted
Oh man lucky!! I would die to go there!! Twould be awesome...I could just see the mad dash for the tour! man you are lucky!! Paintball areas in Kansas and Missouri are few and far between...:(
Posted
[B]That would be absolutely fantastic over here in England, I can just imagine climbing to the top of that tower and blasting away with the machine gun to my hearts content....[/B]
Posted
I've never been paintballing but I really want to go soon. It's one of those things I'm too lazy to do most of the time but deep down I really want to. Oh well, maybe for my birthday.... :rolleyes:
Posted
Paintball is so cool! I have only played once or twice with friends, but i am saving up for a better gun, and since this is here i thought since i dont know a lot about good/bad paintball guns, mabye you would know??
Posted
That... Sounds... Completely... Positively... WICKED! I will make sure to hunt down and kill you because of that awesome paintball course...

But anyway, extremely lucky you... I have an extreme interest in Paintball and Laser-Tag games, so playing Paintball their would be a dream of mine... Have fun, man...
Posted
Well aren't you a lucky bunny:). Paintball is so much fun......painful, but great fun. I'm going to go pretty soon. It'll be so cool. Have a wicked time buddy

Lots A Luv
Posted
Thats sounds great! Watch out for head shots when you're driving, when I went, my friend was laying there with about 10 people including myself and 2 people made themselves into a corner and out of 10 of us, my friend got shot in the head. How I laughed. *coughs* I shot him again because he didnt hurry up out of the arena, lol. Have fun.
Guest ssjsupreme
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Boba Fett [/i]
[B]Paintball is so cool! I have only played once or twice with friends, but i am saving up for a better gun, and since this is here i thought since i dont know a lot about good/bad paintball guns, mabye you would know?? [/B][/QUOTE]

[COLOR=darkblue]if i were you, i would go online to paintallgear.com and check out there list of PMI's. there my favorite style of paintballguns, light wieght,multi-carbon barrel(so your paintball won't explode in the barell)1200 PSI(pound pre sq. inch, and very accurate. and there cheaper than some. i hoper that helps:) :D :) :D [/COLOR]

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...