Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
does anybody know if there are any more FMV's in the re-release of FF4 for the PS? I'm halfway through the game and i've only seen the one at the begginning. :(
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by xphoenix24 [/i]
[B]does anybody know if there are any more FMV's in the re-release of FF4 for the PS? I'm halfway through the game and i've only seen the one at the begginning. :( [/B][/QUOTE]



[COLOR=deeppink]I've seen some in the instruction booklet. It's probably an ending sequence, though.

Speaking of FFIV, I think I'll just use this thread for a little help, if that's okay with everyone.

[size=4]SPOILER! (I think)[/size]





I'm stuck on the Colcobrinas thing (the doll you fight in the dwarves castle). I can beat the doll, but I can't get past Goldbez and his little dragon. Any strategy?[/COLOR]
Posted
[SIZE=1]FFIV? Isn't that VI in UK and everywhere else? Oh, well if it is, it should have some more FMV's in it, and not just the ones at the start and finish.[/SIZE]
Posted
[QUOTE][b]FFIV? Isn't that VI in UK and everywhere else? Oh, well if it is, it should have some more FMV's in it, and not just the ones at the start and finish.[/b][/QUOTE]

Nah, FF4 is FF2 in most places, I think... But anyway, I don't know much about the topic, so I'll leave now. :)
Posted
[SIZE=1]Why the hell did they do that... it's so confusing o_O
There was a re-release of Final Fantasy VI here in the UK, and it came with a free demo of FFX, which was cool. I do belive that Flash said it came out in NZ too..?[/SIZE]
Posted
[color=indigo]FFII was the SNES version of FFIV. FFII is easier than the Japanese FFIV, also.
FFIV on the PSX has a new translation, but I'm not sure if they made it easier like they did with FFII on the SNES.

But anyway, on to the help:
Your main goal in this fight is to stay alive... Use lots of healing items/magic to make sure you stay alive, and only attack when your party is in good shape.

[size=4][b]Possible Spoiler[/b][/size]

If you survive long enough, Rydia will show up and kill Golbez's dragon with a called mist dragon. She'll then join your party, and you'll fight Golbez.
Keep using lots of healing items/magic, and pummel Golbez with Rydia's Call ability. If you're not using healing magic with Cecil, he can also do a fair bit of damage using Fight.

What happens next will most likely make you mad, or at least annoy you... It made me mad... I was yelling "Just run up and skewer it with your stinking sword, you idiot!" at the screen...[/color]
Posted
I just bought Final Fantasy CHronicles so I have FF4(2) FF4 is completely different SG, lol. Seeing as their's classes and the main character's Cecil. Another classic.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...