OtakuBoards

About King Kai's techniques

Gavin

Now I have just realised something that effects most RPG's in the RPG sections. The Genki Dama or Spirit bomb can only be preformed f the user has a clear heart aka Goku but what made me think was that when Goku fights enemies in SSJ formhe never uses that Kaio-Ken it must be because you have to have a clear heart to use that Kaio-Ken also

Guest Goten~SSJ3
Lets just say if a fighter has too much power in them then in theory they would die since ssj in it self is so powerful the power doubles and also that much power even if he could handel it might just corupt him. Look at brolly and how his power corrupted him.

As for the spirit bomb since you have to have a clean spirit it is not possible in ssj since you No longer have a clean spirit.

[color=red][size=3]Didn't you see the episode [i]Goku vs. Pikon[/i]?! He used the Super Kaio Ken. He probably didn't use it any other time just 'cuz he didn't need to. Super Saiyan is like a really strong, really long lasting Kaio Ken.[/color][/size]

Guest Altron Gundam
grr...saiyajin....not saiyan..

But overall the Kaio-ken does not require a clear heart to use because all it is is an adrenaline rush x1000...

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Goten~SSJ3 [/i]
[B]Lets just say if a fighter has too much power in them then in theory they would die since ssj in it self is so powerful the power doubles and also that much power even if he could handel it might just corupt him. Look at brolly and how his power corrupted him.

As for the spirit bomb since you have to have a clean spirit it is not possible in ssj since you No longer have a clean spirit. [/B][/QUOTE]

umm why would going ssj have ne effect of the purity of ur spirt?

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Altron Gundam [/i]
[B]Actually the SSJ power just absorbs the Genki Dama energy... [/B][/QUOTE]'

true true...

saiyajins rely on anger to go to ssj...and u put in anger into a pure heart u dont have a pure heart anymore..got it??...

im talking bout a pure good heart..not bad..just to make it clear..

i believe in ur theory altron..but alaborate on how it absorbs it???i get it but then i dont..wierd:confused: :therock: :whoops:

Guest Shift
[SIZE=1][COLOR=crimson]If you can't use the Genki-dama when in SSj form then how in the hell does Goku defeat Buu? I mean after all he uses a Super Genki Dama doesn't he? [/COLOR] [/SIZE]

[SIZE=3][COLOR=orangered]spoilers[/COLOR][/SIZE]
He uses a genki dama to defeat buu, but he gather it in normal form becouse he was tired and loosed the ssj transformation. When the genki dama is complete he trows it and buu tryes to stop it, then the final wish is made to the dragon balls so that goku is healed and then he turns into ssj and beats buu in pushing the genki dama.

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by The Merchant [/i]
[B]He uses a genki dama to defeat buu, but he gather it in normal form becouse he was tired and loosed the ssj transformation. When the genki dama is complete he trows it and buu tryes to stop it, then the final wish is made to the dragon balls so that goku is healed and then he turns into ssj and beats buu in pushing the genki dama. [/B][/QUOTE]

man u really make me want to see the rest of the mb saga..:mad: :mrt:

[color=teal]I also agree with Altron I hate the way people say Saiyan instead of saiya-jin it sounds so stupid ssj stands for super saiya-jin not super saiyan. Also I didn't know that Goku uses a kaio-ken against Pikkon because i haven't seen or read up about that saga yet........but i hope to[/color]

Kaio ken can't be used in SSJ form because it would put waaaay to much strain on the body for someone to take. I suppose Goku was able to take it being that he was dead. And everyone who said the SSJ anger stuff was right. Remeber what Master Roshi said when Goku wen't SSJ agaisnt Furiza? He said Goku was trying to hold onto who he really was. So SSJ does alter the way a person acts, making them more angry, and violent. Look at Vegeta, he had a son, and a wife? That he truely cared about. And then when he turned SSJ he turned back into a badass.