OtakuBoards

Question about Trunks and Juu...summit...17!

Dragonballzman

Doh, I hate it when I forget the names...

Back on topic: I recently downloaded some music videos, and in quite a few of them there was a scene where Trunks was standing infront of 17, and 17 twists Trunk's hand around so that it goes into his stomach and there's loadza blood on it while Trunks is all ":eek:"

I don't recall seeing this in the series though. I'm pretty sure it's a dream, but I still want to know if it's on the History of Trunks Special or have I just missed an episode.

Plz help me, coz' I'm really confused. :( :confused:

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Transtic Nerve [/i]
[B]Hmm if your thinking hte same thing I am then it's a dream sequence that Gokou has in the series when he is unconcious due to the heart problem thingy.

BTW It's Jinzoningen Juunana-gou [/B][/QUOTE]
I thought it was Jinzouningen Juushichi-gou. Ah, there r probably a million ways to spell it. Yea, transtic was right. Couldn't hav said it better myself.

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Gohan [/i]
[B]
I thought it was Jinzouningen Juushichi-gou. Ah, there r probably a million ways to spell it. Yea, transtic was right. Couldn't hav said it better myself. [/B][/QUOTE]

Juushichi and Juunana are just two different pronunciations of "seventeen"... kinda like how "four" can be said as shi or yon.

Juushichi and Juunana are both spelled the same way in Japanese Kanji however.

And I can remember the words because I learned them... kinda like how you learned to speak in English... same concept, except it's a different language.

[B]

Juushichi and Juunana are just two different pronunciations of "seventeen"... kinda like how "four" can be said as shi or yon.

Juushichi and Juunana are both spelled the same way in Japanese Kanji however.[/B][/QUOTE]
Yea, that's mainly for the fact that Japanese stresses on the pronounciation of the word, not the spelling like in english. It's not that hard to remember the words, btw, Jinzouningen is sumtimes hard for me to remember, but i can easily remember juushichigou. Heh, but the spelling doesn't always matter, and that's what makes it great.

[B]Hmm if your thinking hte same thing I am then it's a dream sequence that Gokou has in the series when he is unconcious due to the heart problem thingy.
[/B][/QUOTE]

For the first time, I had difficulty reading that first part of your post...o.o

In any case, yes, it was during Kakrot's dream sequence.. 17 twisted Trunk's hand around..The hand that had his sword in it. So, you can guess what happened there.......

...Shiscabobed(SP?!?!?!) Trunks...