OtakuBoards

New topic, don't think ne1 else thought of...

Darkmoon

There aren't meny topices around here anymore, so I guess I'll try to bring the life back into here.

Just answer these two questions:

1)Do you like the way the joto series is going?
2)If not, what would have been some improvements?

These are my answers:

1) I do not like the way the Joto series is going, it's like I'm watching a repet of what's been happening in the kanto series, just watching it in a newer version. All the people they meet alone the way are kinda pridictable now too.

2) If I could improve it, I would have STOPPED it with ash and team rocket ( I'm not say that he's a bad person, but he is very predictable now, and I'm tiered of all the same problems starting over and over again), and I would have put a whole new character for the joto series. Someone that's not at all the same as Ash (he'd still be kind to his pokemon though), he caught his own pokemon, and erned his (this is getting annoyingly long isn't it? I thought so) badges instead of out of sympathy.
there would be a whole new enemy (were would the story be without one?), except not like team rocket that always followed him around.

So what do you think? How would you have done it?

1. No.... :D

2. Maybe they should've introduced the new pokemon (that's coming out on Pokemon Advance) halfway through the series or something..... they could've atleast changed the storyline a bit, it's a bit boring at the moment....

1.) well... yes..of course its getting to dull..i dont even watch it anymore...

2.) i would bring in the new pokes like Snail said...they should come out with new peeps..and enemys and a whole new plot..not jhoto champions..leave brock and misty they r good as the stand..well i ilike them..also need to improve on how everyone talks...

like act mature..i think everyone knows what im saying...!:wigout: :D

1) No, it's starting to get too predictable and they've been going to Olivine City for like a month, so I stopped watching it.

2) They need to change the character line-up. Ash and Pikachu are really starting to get on my nerves. Misty, Brock, and James can stay, but everything else gotta go. I hope they make a series out of the new Pokémon games. That might be a little more interesting.

1) No

2) It's far too dull. They're either in a gym battle, or the show goes like this: They meet a new Pokémon, the new Pokémon either has a trainer or not, Team Rocket tries to steal the new Pokémon, they stop them, they "blast off again", every show, it's far too predictable. I stopped watching that show a good year ago...

1. No
2. Ever see the starting and how much action is in it? They should try to but more of that in the show insted of just "tackle attack"
(knocks team rocket into there ballon) "where blasting off again!" It has the potentail to be a very action packed show but it's not.

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Cera [/i]
[B][FONT=century gothic]Has Ash [i]ever[/i] actually earned a badge? [/FONT] [/B][/QUOTE]
He probably hasn't, I mean, all the battles you watch, you know he'll win. And when he does win, he wins it in a.... weird way... o.O;;

I don't think I've seen a battle where Ash wins it by beating all he's opponents pokemon...

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Cera [/i]
[B][FONT=century gothic]Has Ash [i]ever[/i] actually earned a badge? [/FONT] [/B][/QUOTE]

[COLOR=deeppink]What are [i]you[/i] doing in the Pokèmon forum?

Yes, Ash has earned a badge. The one from Lt. Serge.[/COLOR]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Nerdsy [/i]
[B]

[COLOR=deeppink]What are [i]you[/i] doing in the Pokèmon forum?

Yes, Ash has earned a badge. The one from Lt. Serge.[/COLOR] [/B][/QUOTE]

Yeah, but even that one was won in a weird way.

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Darkmoon [/i]
[B]

Yeah, but even that one was won in a weird way. [/B][/QUOTE]

Not really, he just used a different strategy, and he did beat all the Pokémon Lt. Surge threw out. So, yeah, he did win that one the straightforward way.

Which for him, I guess, is a weird way anyway... ;)

yah and all his pokemon have just wanted to be his friend...he has never actually caught a pokemon...well at least not all of them... o yah and ...i would REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY like to see teamrocket steal that damn pikachu or at least best ash and his " unbeatable pokemon"

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Squashed Snail [/i]
[B]
He probably hasn't, I mean, all the battles you watch, you know he'll win. And when he does win, he wins it in a.... weird way... o.O;;

I don't think I've seen a battle where Ash wins it by beating all he's opponents pokemon... [/B][/QUOTE]

Yes, shockingly, there were a few.

1) The battle against the leader of the Orange Crew for the Orange Island Championship.

2) Thunder Badge battle with Lt. Surge. (Weird, but it counts)

Huh. Guess there were only two. He does suck at battling, doesn't he?

Most of team rock's plans would work if they woren't so retarded, and if they didn't give up so easily. Like the vaccume thing, personally I think that it was kinda a weird idea, but if it works why not keep it up?

Have you ever woundered how they can afford things like that? they seem to be higher in technology then everyone else. And we always see them saying that pokeballs are to expensive. They could try buying those instead of giant vaccume cleaners...

[QUOTE]yah and all his pokemon have just wanted to be his friend...he has never actually caught a pokemon...well at least not all of them... o yah and ...i would REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY like to see teamrocket steal that damn pikachu or at least best ash and his " unbeatable pokemon"[/QUOTE]

Here's what I think the boss would say if TR showed up with Pikachu:
"I send you to bring me rare pokemon, and you show up with a PIKACHU!!!!" or something worse.

Team Rocket is failing and they use a heck lot of money on stupid contraptions and they complain about not having enough to eat and spend on themselves.:rolleyes: :therock:

I belive the boss fired them, but they still go after Pikachu for some reason.

• 2 weeks later...
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Darkmoon [/i]
[B]There aren't meny topices around here anymore, so I guess I'll try to bring the life back into here.

Just answer these two questions:

1)Do you like the way the joto series is going?
2)If not, what would have been some improvements?

These are my answers:

1) I do not like the way the Joto series is going, it's like I'm watching a repet of what's been happening in the kanto series, just watching it in a newer version. All the people they meet alone the way are kinda pridictable now too.

2) If I could improve it, I would have STOPPED it with ash and team rocket ( I'm not say that he's a bad person, but he is very predictable now, and I'm tiered of all the same problems starting over and over again), and I would have put a whole new character for the joto series. Someone that's not at all the same as Ash (he'd still be kind to his pokemon though), he caught his own pokemon, and erned his (this is getting annoyingly long isn't it? I thought so) badges instead of out of sympathy.
there would be a whole new enemy (were would the story be without one?), except not like team rocket that always followed him around.

So what do you think? How would you have done it? [/B][/QUOTE]

Maybe they should have scooby doo type bad guy (the ones who wear masks and say i would have gotten away for it if it wasn't for those damn kids