OtakuBoards

What if . . .

Guest Soft mush

[SIZE=1][COLOR=darkred]Holy ****, a thought prevoking question on OtakuBoards. I think that's a very good question, but I mean, it's impossible to answer. He didn't have enough men remaining to occupy every country, so would he have taken over Britain? USA? Japan? If you really want to get an in-depth answer on this question, go watch the anime movie "Jin-Roh: The Wolf Brigade". I know it's only out subtitled now, but I think Bandai or someone is releasing it soon. It's a what-if anime, dealing with the question "What if the Nazi's won WWII and inhabited Japan?" Very interesting.

Peace,
Shinji (^_^)/[/COLOR][/SIZE]

Die from DeG might wear his Swastika more.... i dunno... he's weird...

Anyway, i couldn't see that happen, as Shinji said... not enough men and followers... plans like world domination... they are complete insanity... people would revolt.... ALOT of people and too much for one person, Hitler in this case, to control.... if anything it's bring the world together... and then german people might not exist today heh.... i dunno.... too much to think of... ask your history teacher what he/she thinks....

Too many posibilities and theres no way to tell givin the current circumstances.... After Germany's defeat inn WWI they were low on cash and even during WWII they were.... Germany wasn't the best place to live back then.... esspecially during that time when Hitler took power back from the Weimer Republic (which was a democracy that ultimately failed because it couldn't keep up with the demands of the people) thus Hitler was elected and it was the biggest mistake ever.... Ended up being the demise of the respect germany might have had.....

[SIZE=1][COLOR=darkred]Well, Hitler did do great things for Germanys economy during the 1930's. Also, to expand on my thoughts, it goes like this.

The Nazi's didn't have enough members to dominate more than one country, so:

They dominate Japan => Britain attacks (most likely not USA, because of P.H.)

They dominate Britain => USA attacks, possibly Japan.

They dominate USA => USA still attacks ^_^, also Britain.

Germany couldn't handle that IMHO.

And Soft, yea, pretty much. Check out [url]www.orangeb.com,[/url] it's like 15 dollars.

Peace,

again, hard to say, but here goes:

there were resistance movements in most (if not all) of the occupied countries, so even if Germany had somehow won WWII, it would have been followed shortly by WWIII.

something more to think on, Hitler wasn't born a German, but an Austrian. True they're the same ethnic background, but they are diff countries since the end of WWI.

Guest Soft mush
I think he would have won if he hadn't attacked Stalin when he did. If he had consintrated on defeating the Brits first, it would have made a whole lotta difference. If he'd had split his forces to attack Britian from the south again AND attacked from the west using Ireland as a backdoor he'd of had a much bigger chance of winning. Then he coulda taken control of the British fleet and taken advantage of their radar planes and attacked Stalin. Now THAT'S how to control the world!

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by k9* [/i]
[B]again, hard to say, but here goes:

there were resistance movements in most (if not all) of the occupied countries, so even if Germany had somehow won WWII, it would have been followed shortly by WWIII.

something more to think on, Hitler wasn't born a German, but an Austrian. True they're the same ethnic background, but they are diff countries since the end of WWI. [/B][/QUOTE]

[SIZE=1][COLOR=darkred]Uhm...Austrian was German at the time, it was called Austira-Germany, so he technically was German. There were rumours that he was gay, too :D

Peace,

Well regardless... he didn't win, he killed himself cause he's a puss, and his ideals were too radical to even have a chance at working.... he needed a wake up call and he got it when the Americans attacked with the rest of the Allies....

Although I'm still thinking it would be cool if Japan had taken over the world :)

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Shinji v2.0 [/i]
[B][SIZE=1][COLOR=darkred]There actually is no proof that Hitler killed himself, but that's the generally accepted answer.

Peace,
Shinji (^_^)/[/COLOR][/SIZE] [/B][/QUOTE]

Well accepted by me... anyway he's a puss regardless if he killed himself or not.... he killed many Jews just because they were Jews... then he has these idealistic people which is like the total opposite of himself... he made no sense... the only real good thing he was good at was being a politician and making really good speeches....

[B]Hitler was a weirdo lil funny man who had more followers than he could handle.
The only way he could kep himself amused was by killin Jews, tho I don't understand y Jews and not any other group.
[FONT=century gothic]END[/FONT]
Dang, I jus realised tha Transtic an Shinji r History freaks! (j/k, I would [i]never[/i] think tha)
[FONT=century gothic]REAL END[/FONT] [/B]

Guest Voodookanaka
Hitler killed Jews as he blamed a Jew for his fathers death. (I know a lot cos' my dads some kind of neonatzi person, bleedin italiens.)

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Soft mush [/i]
[B]I think he would have won if he hadn't attacked Stalin when he did. If he had consintrated on defeating the Brits first, it would have made a whole lotta difference. If he'd had split his forces to attack Britian from the south again AND attacked from the west using Ireland as a backdoor he'd of had a much bigger chance of winning. Then he coulda taken control of the British fleet and taken advantage of their radar planes and attacked Stalin. Now THAT'S how to control the world! [/B][/QUOTE]
ya i agree with that.....hitler really screwed himself over going into russia when he did. it was just plane stupid and brainless of him. stalin totally had the advantage in climate etc. so lots of the troops froze to death.

[SIZE=1][COLOR=darkred]Stalin didn't have the advantage, Hitler did. You see, the only real reason that the Nazi's lost is because they were fighting on 2 fronts. They had to protect theirselves on 2 sides, and that was too much for them. If they didn't have people coming from the other side, they could have conquered Russia in a couple months.

Peace,