Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
I?ve never really sat back and watched shows with comedians before but I thought it might make an interesting topic to see who you guys liked.

I watched some Billy Connaly a while back and I thought he was quite good. I especailly love the line ?she violated me!? though I can?t remember which video it was on.

My b/f Ian introduced me to Eddy Izzard this week and after watching 2 video?s all I can say is I LOVE THE GUY! HE RULES! For those of you that don?t know he?s a transvestite but he?s soooo kool, love his make up and his lovely little PVC trousers. My fave gag at the moment would have to be the bee?s one and Noah (played by Sean Connery) wanting everyone with long hair and ears on one side of the (speed-boat style) arch heehee. ?I?m covered in bees!? heehee love that line :D

Aparently he?s thinking of introducing me to Harry Hill :confused: we?ll soon see what all that?s about.

Anyway let me know what you?re into :)
Posted
CHRIS ROCK man i love him to death he is totally kool have u watched him lol it is very very interesting to watch i can tell u that hee yeah got to go his show is comin on:D
~GG~
Posted
i watch comedy central any and everytime I get the chance...

some of my favorite comics are:

Robin Williams
Dana Carvey
Conan O'Brien
Steven Lynch
Dane Cook
Paula Poundstone
Margaret Chou

And a multitude of others.
Posted
bill cosby has to be my favorite of all time. the guy is just complete funninest. i also like robbin williams. crhis hot is okay, but bill cosby has to be my all time favorite. thou art amazes me.
Posted
Chris Tucker all the way. If you here him on DefJams, you better be laying in the floor, cause you will fall over laughing. I also like Stephen Lynch. IF you dont know who he is, go downlaod some of his music. Thats the only place you can find it.
Posted
Steve Harvey
Margoret Cho
Jamie Fox (his old stuff)
D.L. Hugley
Bill Maur(sp)
Conan O'Brian
Dave Chapelle
Dennis Leary
Jerry Siendfeld
Chris Tucker
and Sinbad(o.0)

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...