Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
Seeing the new Zelda game footage, I just got a sudden idea. Imagine this fully cartoon-like cel-shading technique to be used in a GameCube pokemon game.

It'll be like a playable version of he television show. I think it'd work great.

-Adam
theOtaku.com
Posted
That would ROCK! Except there are complications... It would be hard to translate the Gameboy style to Gamecube... The ledge jumps, and the way a trainer has to see you to battle you. Their line of sight would be too wide, there would be no way to avoid them! So they'd have to think of something else... Plus, in the recent 64 Pokemon games, the battle animations [i]never[/i] hit the oponent, they hit the air and then the opposing Pokemon just acts like it got hit. The need to change that, I hate it.
Posted
Yeah that'll be great to play a television of the Pokemon on GCN I'll would really like to see better battle animations than the N64,and Gameboy Version .
Posted
You know, cel-shaded visuals...like Jet Grind Radio and Zelda for GameCube.

I have long thought that cel-shaded graphics would perfectly suit a 3D Pokemon game...

there are so many possibilities...Nintendo could REALLY make a huge blockbuster with a game such as that.
  • 2 weeks later...

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...