OtakuBoards

Tein & Chatzu

Trunks02

Even though they've both vanished. I heared they come back at sometime in the Buu saga series. I think it's around when Gohan goes Mystic and Goten and Trunks become Gotenks. Anyone know if that's true? Even though their importance has dropped in the DBZ series (especially Chatzu) it would sort of suck if they got cut off.

I'm not expecting much of anything from them. DBZ has become Super Saiya-jin dominent (sp?) all the other characters are becoming more and more useless everytime the Saiya-jins advance. And maybe Saiya-jin dominent (sp again?) is the wrong word. Since Gohan SUCKS when his a teen.

You mean Earth is totally destroyed i thought it was just really, really cratered. Well Yes if your not Super Saiyan then who really cares. Sure they need the ones for comic relief and to make Goku mad when they die, but still.

this is just a sketchy thought. i think they went to the mountains to train for some extensive period of time like they normally do. after the cell saga they kinda dissapered. but as the other person said, they come back during the buu saga ^_^ i hope this answered your question.

[color=red][size=3]Oh come on. Saying Tien isn't that important to the series is an understatement. He's really only fought twice, but look at the times he did...

1) VS. NAPPA--Went all out to stop Nappa after Chaotzu's defeat. Died from exhaustion.

2) VS. IMPERFECT CELL--Went all out again to buy Androids 16 and 18 some time to escape. Collapsed from exhaustion.

Everytime he's fought, he's gave his all and proved more than once he's very valuable to have around. Saying he's not important is a horrible, horrible mistake. Sure, he's pretty weak compared to everyone, but so are all the human fighters compared to the Saiyans.[/color][/size]

[color=red][size=3]Oh come on. Saying Tien isn't that important to the series is an understatement. He's really only fought twice, but look at the times he did...

1) VS. NAPPA--Went all out to stop Nappa after Chaotzu's defeat. Died from exhaustion.

2) VS. IMPERFECT CELL--Went all out again to buy Androids 16 and 18 some time to escape. Collapsed from exhaustion.

Everytime he's fought, he's gave his all and proved more than once he's very valuable to have around. Saying he's not important is a horrible, horrible mistake. Sure, he's pretty weak compared to everyone, but so are all the human fighters compared to the Saiyans.[/color][/size]

[COLOR=purple]Tien has heart and he's always trying to protect his friends from danger.. I'm pretty sure that he doesn't really play more than the part of friend to Gokou because he almsot never fights and is almost never seen.[/COLOR]

I'm not expecting much of anything from them. DBZ has become Super Saiya-jin dominent (sp?) all the other characters are becoming more and more useless everytime the Saiya-jins advance. And maybe Saiya-jin dominent (sp again?) is the wrong word. Since Gohan SUCKS when his a teen.

[COLOR=purple]Thank you for saying such wonderful things about my Gohan-chan..[/COLOR]

they shouldnt cut off any character bcz then dbz will start to loose its shape

[COLOR=purple]It was all based on the public when Dragonball first came out. After the cell saga Gohan was supposed to remain the main character for the rest of the series and Goku would play a character on the side. However the japanese public didn't like Gohan as much as Goku, so he was again made the key character. It's the same way with Tien and Chatzu, basically they are never seen enough so the people of japan weren't going to rate them number one.[/COLOR]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Trunks02 [/i]
[B]Since Gohan SUCKS when his a teen. [/B][/QUOTE]
SUCKS?!?!? i'll show you sucky!!!! AARRGGHH!!! *goes ssj2* Ah, that's better. *easliy crushes Trunks into a pulp* At least I'm alot stronger than you ever were!!!

Now, back on topic. They probably made the ssj stages advance, putting those non-saiya-jin to shame because the fans just wanted to see ssj. That, or akira thought it wud be more realistic. As said, they do come back, but they don't actually fight. Tien sorta does by doing a blast, but that doesn't really do anything anyway. I feel that it is good that they take some of the characters out. This way, they can focus on the stronger ones and not hav to get dragged along by the others.

We also already discussed the topic of Tien's eye. Try the search feature to learn more.

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by G/S/B Master [/i]
[B]Tien is a sort of a weakling. and whats up with his painted eye on his forehead???? [/B][/QUOTE]
[color=red][size=3]LOL!!! That's a new one! It's not painted...it's very real, just never explained.[/color][/size]

Gohan sucks as a teen...... bah i'm gonna ignore that for now but if u say it again i'm gonna have to kill u! but yes tein and chatzu are in the mountains traing mind you they aren't gonna get as strong as they would like but like yamcha they are fading out siply cause they know the won't get strong enough.
~GG~

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Gohan [/i]
[B]
*easliy crushes Trunks into a pulp*

[/B][/QUOTE]

...Ow? And what I mean is he only sucks in fighting. He lost his total sense of fighting, and even some of his power. He was only able to stand up to Dabura because of the PL gain he got from being healed by Kabitto in my theory. And while he sucks in fighting as a teen, he is still very important and powerful. And he was the first person to reach Super Saiya-jin2.

Well since Chiaotzu (CORRECT SPELLING) is my fave character I'll give you the low down on him and Tien.

Tien- Back at the begining of DBZ Tien was much much more powerful than Goku, Tien has beat Goku 2 times in tournments.

Chiaotzu- Is new at fighting so he is not very strong... So stop making fun of him!

They do come back in the Buu Saga. They only stopped putting them in the series because of Saiyians and stuff they didnt take out Krillin and Piccolo because they have a better history than, Tien and Chiaotzu, so there fore they stayed in the series.

That should do it! :)

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Killermon [/i]
[B]
Tien- Back at the begining of DBZ Tien was much much more powerful than Goku, Tien has beat Goku 2 times in tournments.

Chiaotzu- Is new at fighting so he is not very strong... So stop making fun of him!
That should do it! :) [/B][/QUOTE]
Actually, ten-shin-han(tien) Only defeats Goku in One tournament only, by the end of DB Goku was much more stronger than him.
Also Chiaotzu is not new at figthing, he started just little time after Tien under Master Suru teachings, Master Roshi´s rival. So he is not new at figting at all, he is more experienced than many of the Z warriors the only thing is that hes not strong as them.

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by JCBaggee [/i]
[B]
[color=red][size=3]LOL!!! That's a new one! It's not painted...it's very real, just never explained.[/color][/size] [/B][/QUOTE]

[color=blue][size=2] ha ha.whats the eye for then????? help doing some fireballs or an extra eye for looking????[/color][/size]

actually, some religions talk of a third (or inner) eye that sees more clearly than the two physical eyes, tenshinhan just actually has a third physical eye, that probably does the same thing.

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by The Merchant [/i]
[B]
Actually, ten-shin-han(tien) Only defeats Goku in One tournament only, by the end of DB Goku was much more stronger than him.
Also Chiaotzu is not new at figthing, he started just little time after Tien under Master Suru teachings, Master Roshi´s rival. So he is not new at figting at all, he is more experienced than many of the Z warriors the only thing is that hes not strong as them. [/B][/QUOTE]

Techincally I belive noticing that Chiaotzu asked Tien to train him... its been awhile since I watched those eps I gotta refresh my mind once in awhile.

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Killermon [/i]
[B]

Techincally I belive noticing that Chiaotzu asked Tien to train him... its been awhile since I watched those eps I gotta refresh my mind once in awhile. [/B][/QUOTE]
Yes that´s true, he said that but you gotta remember that Chiaotzu is weaker than Tien and is very fond of him. But as i stated before he trained as a Master suru´s aprendix and figthed in the second world martial arts tournament. He also fighted in the third tournament but Piccolo defeated him in the qualifying round.
Wich brings me to another tought, it seems that Chaoz is very old indeed just he doesn´t seems to age.