Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
[COLOR=RED][SIZE=3]Sorry if I'm repeating myself, but Krillin mentioned after Goku arrived that Tien and Chaotzu had had given up on fighting and weren't coming back to the Tournament ever again, kind of like Yamcha quit because he got to weak.[/color][/size]
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by spike speigel [/i]
[B]Yamcha and tien are cool and don't deserve to be weak. Chiaotzu is stupid and deserves it. I wish they would kill Chiaotzu off for good.:demon: [/B][/QUOTE]

I agree full-heartedly. And chaotzu, or should I say that little bug that follows Tien everywhere, should go away lol, either that or make him supremely strong, which will never happen :laugh:
Guest Saiyaman
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Killermon [/i]
[B]So stop making fun of him![/B][/QUOTE]

[b][size=1]But it is fun!

Anywho, I believe I read somewhere Tien comes and saves Gohan from Buu later on. But that is a rumor I heard a while back.

Also Chiaotzu was a Emperor, Tien was his bodyguard so that is why Chiaotzu is weak....[/b][/size]
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Saiyaman [/i]
[B]

[b][size=1]

Anywho, I believe I read somewhere Tien comes and saves Gohan from Buu later on. But that is a rumor I heard a while back.
[/b][/size] [/B][/QUOTE]
That´s a fact i think, not a rumor.
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by JCBaggee [/i]
[B][color=red][size=3]Just a little point out, but does anyone think Chaotzu looks like a midget mime? I mean, honestly...[/color][/size] [/B][/QUOTE]



I totally agree. That's one of the things that makes him stupid.
Guest Saiyaman
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by JCBaggee [/i]
[B][color=red][size=3]Just a little point out, but does anyone think Chaotzu looks like a midget mime? I mean, honestly...[/color][/size] [/B][/QUOTE]

[b][size=1]We all do....

We all do.[/b][/size]
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by JCBaggee [/i]
[B][color=red][size=3]Actually, I'm not sure. But my first clue that it's not painted on was the fact that it closes...[/color][/size] [/B][/QUOTE]

The ohter neat thing about Tien's eyes is that if you look closely enough, whenever his 2 eyes look one way, the eye on his head looks the other.

Neato.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...