JCBaggee Posted April 7, 2002 Posted April 7, 2002 [COLOR=RED][SIZE=3]Sorry if I'm repeating myself, but Krillin mentioned after Goku arrived that Tien and Chaotzu had had given up on fighting and weren't coming back to the Tournament ever again, kind of like Yamcha quit because he got to weak.[/color][/size]
spike speigel Posted April 13, 2002 Posted April 13, 2002 Yamcha and tien are cool and don't deserve to be weak. Chiaotzu is stupid and deserves it. I wish they would kill Chiaotzu off for good.:demon:
Kinetic Posted April 13, 2002 Posted April 13, 2002 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by spike speigel [/i] [B]Yamcha and tien are cool and don't deserve to be weak. Chiaotzu is stupid and deserves it. I wish they would kill Chiaotzu off for good.:demon: [/B][/QUOTE] I agree full-heartedly. And chaotzu, or should I say that little bug that follows Tien everywhere, should go away lol, either that or make him supremely strong, which will never happen :laugh:
spike speigel Posted April 13, 2002 Posted April 13, 2002 I think they should give yamcha and tien more credit. They're great fighters for humans.THey could kick serious ***** if the creators stopped focusing on the saiyins.
Guest Saiyaman Posted April 13, 2002 Posted April 13, 2002 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Killermon [/i] [B]So stop making fun of him![/B][/QUOTE] [b][size=1]But it is fun! Anywho, I believe I read somewhere Tien comes and saves Gohan from Buu later on. But that is a rumor I heard a while back. Also Chiaotzu was a Emperor, Tien was his bodyguard so that is why Chiaotzu is weak....[/b][/size]
The Merchant Posted April 13, 2002 Posted April 13, 2002 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Saiyaman [/i] [B] [b][size=1] Anywho, I believe I read somewhere Tien comes and saves Gohan from Buu later on. But that is a rumor I heard a while back. [/b][/size] [/B][/QUOTE] That´s a fact i think, not a rumor.
JCBaggee Posted April 14, 2002 Posted April 14, 2002 [color=red][size=3]Just a little point out, but does anyone think Chaotzu looks like a midget mime? I mean, honestly...[/color][/size]
spike speigel Posted April 14, 2002 Posted April 14, 2002 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by JCBaggee [/i] [B][color=red][size=3]Just a little point out, but does anyone think Chaotzu looks like a midget mime? I mean, honestly...[/color][/size] [/B][/QUOTE] I totally agree. That's one of the things that makes him stupid.
Guest Saiyaman Posted April 14, 2002 Posted April 14, 2002 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by JCBaggee [/i] [B][color=red][size=3]Just a little point out, but does anyone think Chaotzu looks like a midget mime? I mean, honestly...[/color][/size] [/B][/QUOTE] [b][size=1]We all do.... We all do.[/b][/size]
LittleFluteSan Posted April 14, 2002 Posted April 14, 2002 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by JCBaggee [/i] [B][color=red][size=3]Actually, I'm not sure. But my first clue that it's not painted on was the fact that it closes...[/color][/size] [/B][/QUOTE] The ohter neat thing about Tien's eyes is that if you look closely enough, whenever his 2 eyes look one way, the eye on his head looks the other. Neato.
The Merchant Posted April 15, 2002 Posted April 15, 2002 In the second tournament in dragon ball, Tien usses his third eye to find and follow Goku´s fast movements, so it is prety neat.
spike speigel Posted April 16, 2002 Posted April 16, 2002 Tien's third eye is one of the things that makes him a cool dbz character.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now