Matt.D Posted August 23, 2001 Posted August 23, 2001 [color=coral] Does anyone here watch it or like it? It's my fav. non-anime cartoon.[/color]
Transtic Nerve Posted August 23, 2001 Posted August 23, 2001 I thought you meant something else there for a second...... And I have no idea what it is..... something American I presume...
Treble Posted August 23, 2001 Posted August 23, 2001 Was it about that girl with her panther or something like that like she pretend to be a teacher as guy then a hero as a woman...?
Matt.D Posted August 23, 2001 Author Posted August 23, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Treble [/i] [B]Was it about that girl with her panther or something like that like she pretend to be a teacher as guy then a hero as a woman...? [/B][/QUOTE][color=coral] Yup thatz exactly what it's about. It's rilly cool. It comes on Teletoon on saturday nights.[/color]
Dessert Shadow Posted August 24, 2001 Posted August 24, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Transtic Nerve [/i] [B]I thought you meant something else there for a second...... [/B][/QUOTE] lol ditto
PiroMunkie Posted August 24, 2001 Posted August 24, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Transtic Nerve [/i] [B]I thought you meant something else there for a second......[/B][/QUOTE] [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Dessert Shadow[/i] [B]lol ditto[/B][/QUOTE] [SIZE=1]Well that makes three of us now! Ga! *cleanses aura of impure thoughts*lol but Ive never herd of whatever that cartton is..[/SIZE]
MysticGohan Posted August 24, 2001 Posted August 24, 2001 For a minute i thought you posted something about "cybersex" haha.. that shits hilarious!! NO, neva heard of it!
Pretty Sammy Posted August 24, 2001 Posted August 24, 2001 [color=#47C1F8]Never heard of Cybersix[/color]
Little Gohan Posted August 24, 2001 Posted August 24, 2001 *looks at the results* man, not many people here with ya matt heh
Matt.D Posted August 24, 2001 Author Posted August 24, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Akito [/i] [B]Uhh, what channel is it on? [/B][/QUOTE][color=teal] Well, it was on Fox kids on Saturday mornings but they took it off....It's also on Teletoon and I would tell u the time but the time it is on here is different then where u live cuz of the time zones...but if u want to do the math of the hours between the places we live then....It comes on at 10:30 Saturday night here in Halifax, Nova Scotia[/color]
mc12 Posted August 24, 2001 Posted August 24, 2001 [COLOR=blue]I saw that show before but it isn't that good.[/COLOR]
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now