OtakuBoards

The closest thing to an anim

Turkey

I'm talking about Locomotion, a channel in which about 85% of the programming is good old unedited animé. It's my favorite channel in all TV (too bad that I have to go to my friend's house to watch it:( ).
If there's something bad about the channel, it's the commercials. They are as disturbing as a commercial can be.
Anyway, it's a Canadian station that can be seen on Direct TV (channel 114). If there are more cable companies that have the channel, please post them here.

Oh my god:eek: i must get direct tv 85% unedited anime i like those odds.:D What language is it in?? The only channel that i know that shows unedited anime is the international channel but they dont show 85% anime.Now to come up with a plan to talk my parents into getting direct tv:devil:.

[size=1]Is it possible to get it with local cable operators?

I remember while ago I didn't have Cartoon Network, so I called my cable company about 50 times to ask for it. After about a year of bugging them about it, I finally received the channel.[/size]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by SSJ Gotenks ok [/i]
[B]Oh my god:eek: i must get direct tv 85% unedited anime i like those odds.:D What language is it in??[/B][/QUOTE]

Some shows are only Japanese with subtitles, but most can be seen in English and Spanish too.