Subaru is losing the WRC?

liamc2

It is so very unfair. .Why must Peugeot all ways win the WRC :shifty:

The current WRC standings are:

1. Peugeot: 52pts
2. Ford (BAH!:p) 25pts
3. Subaru (why are you here? :shifty: ) 20pts

------

Anyhow, every thread must have a point, otherwise its spam, so my point of interest is:

If you are paying attention to the WRC, who are you rooting for?

*points at banner and avvy* obviously for me it is Subaru all the way:D

official WRC site: [url]www.wrc.com[/url]

*shrivels into the corner* AAAAH! keep the bad Ford lovers away!
*pokes them away with a Subaru flag*

--------------

hmm theres an article on Subaru somewhere that shows its popularity for sure ;) Aha! here [url=http://www.wrc.com/en_GB/News/NewsDetail/2002_R_E_Peacockcolumn.htm]'tis[/url]

ookk....well as i am an aussie here like out liamc2....i completely agree.....god created **** and ford made it move!!! if u r from texas then u will prolly see our monaro's with pontiac badges!!! as a proud subaru owner i gotta say move over ford and pegeout!!!!

Well out of them, I'm barraking for Subaru.... though if Holden was in there (which I seriously doubt will happen anyway) I'd be barracking for them.... but out of them, Subaru....

...mainly because I've never heard of the first one you mentioned... :D

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by dragonflame [/i]
[B]ookk....well as i am an aussie here like out liamc2....i completely agree.....god created **** and ford made it move!!! if u r from texas then u will prolly see our monaro's with pontiac badges!!! as a proud subaru owner i gotta say move over ford and pegeout!!!! [/B][/QUOTE]

[color=crimson]I know Liam is from Aussie ;P

And mainly the Cars out here Comprise of Ford SUVs and Toyota Cars. But there is a good majority of otehrs, but I have been so bored, Juan and I just sat in his room counting the number of hte types of cars that went by on Guilbeu Road. o.o[/color]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Transtic Nerve [/i]
[B]ewww ::is former Ford owner and thus realizes how terrible they really are and hates them:: [/B][/QUOTE]
[size=1] *agrees* we should stick a Ferrari in there....[/size]

[color=crimson]I'm from the car capital of the nation. (Not Detroit, where those icky Fords are made) I am all for Chevy and GM made cars! I dont care what other people say about American made cars, I happen to think they are the best! :p [/color]

I have to pull for Ford. I drive a Ford F-250...that is a performance machine, and I don't care what anyone says...any truck other than a Ford truck is poo!! Except for a Toyota Tacoma...because they're just cool; in spite of their small size...

-Justin

• 1 month later...
Rally updates people. .I seem to have left it very late. .

[b]1.[/b] Peugeot 68pts
[b]2.[/b] Ford 41pts
[b]3.[/b] Subaru 33pts

No surprise that Subaru are losing after this accident...if you are a Subaru fan...I warn you at your own risk of this picture...so horrible...that [url=http://www.wrc.com/en_GB/News/NewsDetail/2002_R_RA_MakLinAllClear.htm]poor poor car[/url]

And I dont want to even *sniffle* know what happened to this [url=http://www.wrc.com/en_GB/Gallery/Photo/2001_R_CY%29Wahaibi.htm]one. .[/url]