OtakuBoards

theOtaku.com: Teknoman

James

[color=royalblue]Yes! The answer to the question nobody asked is finally online! lol

Those of you who visit theOtaku.com regularly will no doubt see Adam's lovely announcement...(and don't be surprised if you don't see Adam for a while, his little comments made me quite violent...and as a result, he's unable to update).

Ahem...

Teknoman isn't a very well known anime, but I hope that at least our new site may encourage some of you to go and find it...it's very worthwhile. :)

Furthermore, I'm going to be investing more time on theOtaku.com in future. And I'm considering running a second section...as I said in another thread, I'd like to know what people really want to see on the site.

In any case, I hope everyone enjoys theOtaku.com: Teknoman. :)[/color]

[COLOR=darkred][SIZE=1]Very nice. . I will definitely look at this anime a bit closer now. The wallpaper you have up there is sweet ^_^ As for the Adam comment *stiffled laugh* . . well ummm, LOL! No offense. . errr. . that was, umm, out of line? yeah!

Anyways, I would be happy to find out a bit more about this anime if you have any to provide. [/SIZE][/COLOR]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by DBZChikaGhan [/i]
[B][COLOR=purple]Well before I go read 8 pages about some unknown anime.. could you give me a brief description of what it's about? Just wet my whistle and let me see if it's something I'd like to look into further.[/COLOR] [/B][/QUOTE]

[color=royalblue]There is a section at [url]www.theotaku.com/teknoman[/url] called "Introduction". And that is specifically what it is designed for. It's a brief intro to the anime. :)[/color]

[size=1]James did you make the Tenkoman wallpaper all by yourself?

Anyway, I think adding a classic, older series to the otaku is a good idea. The site should diversify beyond the stuff they show on Cartoon Network and have information about al kinds of anime.

I can't wait to see what other kinds of things you guys have planned for us.[/size]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Cera [/i]
[B][FONT=century gothic]So how old were you when you became obsessed with this series, James?[/FONT] [/B][/QUOTE]

[color=royalblue]Well, the series aired in around 1990...so that was about twelve years ago. :)[/color]

im only new to the forum but i have seen the teknoman anime aswell and it was the best series i had seen in ages, until dragonball Z that is. I think i liked it because it reminded me of robotech. Teknoman is well worth taking the time to discover all about this cool series.

as i am from australia we didnt get the series till about 1993 but i keepted hoping for them to bring more of teknoman