OtakuBoards

What would or did you do??????

Darkness

My 21st birthday is this Friday.:D :D :D

If it were your 21st, how would you spend it?? Or if you already had it, what did you do and did you like it??!!

I'm kinda undecided with all my options, so that's why I crave your opinions and stories!!!

[color=indigo]I'd probably spend it like any of my other birthdays... I'd get together with my friends, and do whatever we happen to feel like doing at the time. I really don't think it'd include any drinking, though. It probably would include suger highs and lots and lots of video games and movies. :twitch:[/color]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by DBZChikaGhan [/i]
[B][COLOR=purple]I'd be a perfect angel

:angel:

no seriously I probably would..

I hate the taste of alcohol..

I'd probably go clubbing though..[/COLOR] [/B][/QUOTE]

[color=crimson][size=1]I seriously want to go clubbing when I turn 21....there is a club here that they have teen night on like Tuesdays, but I never go...I want to go when I am 21....it sounds like fun...I think I just want to dress up though...I always dreamed of having a silver metallic dress and thigh high boots....okay anyways...[/color][/size]

Guest Imsirion
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by jcgoudy [/i]
[B][color=indigo]I'd probably spend it like any of my other birthdays... I'd get together with my friends, and do whatever we happen to feel like doing at the time. I really don't think it'd include any drinking, though. It probably would include suger highs and lots and lots of video games and movies. :twitch:[/color] [/B][/QUOTE]
Sounds like my (and my friends) birthday. Execuse me, I'll take some more :twitch: with my coke. :D hmmm,and to think all my parties will be like that well into my 90's...... or 'till im to weak to hold on to the controller.:)

Well, after some thinking, I have came to my conclusion!! I'm going to this club here called amnesia, drinking and dancing alot while I'm there, then getting my roomate (under 21) and going to a friend's townhouse to get even more plastered. I plan on having fun this Friday!!!!!!!!!!!! I've been waiting to bve legal for so long!!!:wigout: :wigout: But I still wouldn't mind hearing some of your stories! Someone has to have some good drunken tales, regardless of age. Tell me! Tell me! Tell me!! (can you tell that I'm hyper right now?!?):angel: :devil:

[color=indigo] I don't remember my 21st birthday, from the pictures it looked quite fun though...I think you should avoid allowing your frends to tell the bartender what to make your shots out of...Kahlua and Whiskey is not a good shooter, oh and don't take anything wth red bull, it keps you awake and allwyour friends to feed you more ghastly concoctions...[/color]