~Lenia Jurai~ Posted April 2, 2002 Posted April 2, 2002 -narrator: Long Long ago... an evil shadow apperaed over the kingdom of Galdia. Princess Rosa was kidnapped by the evil dragon King, Valvados. What will become of her? Just Then the ledgendary hero Alfred appears! knight: Oh ...You must be the Ledgendary hero...Alfred!! :Hey its your line. Yea you.:worried: knight: Oh ...You must be the Ledgendary hero...Alfred!! By my soul please...please save princess Rosa. Now please talk to the king! King: Oh ledegndary hero Alfred You have come to save my beloved Rosa. On the peak of a dangerous mountain dwells the evil dragon king Valvados...whos kidnapped Princess Rosa... but you can't defeat the evil dragon king now. Talk to the one who can help you... Cloud: I will talk to the wizard Wizard: I am the great wizard, Vorman. What do you wish to know? Cloud: The Princess's measurements...:smirk: narriation: Oh what is going to happen next... ledegndary hero Oh look! EDK: What ho...You dare ignore the evil dragon king!:devil: GAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!! I am the evil dragon king Valvados. I have not harmed the princess...I have been waiting... FOR YOU! Princess(Tifa): Please help me ledgendary hero!< how was that> EDK: Who is your enemy! SAY IT!!! Cloud: THAT KNIGHT! King: Comeon NO MORE!!!:nervous: Tifa: Cloud!! BE SERIOUS!! You really don't wanna' be in the play do you? NOW I"M MAD! :flaming: EDK: You dare ignore me!!:devil: Tifa: Shut up!!! :flaming: Narrition: OH my what an unuassally strong Princess!:worried: And So the new ledgendary hero Rosa and our story ends happily ever after. ~Who knows where this came from. I was just playing Final Fantasy and I figured I would let ya'll guess what it is, it cracks me up.:laugh:
DeathKnight Posted April 2, 2002 Posted April 2, 2002 [color=crimson]<-[b]Spoiler[/b]->...[/color] [size=1][COLOR=skyblue]It's from the date that occurs in FF7... The play you go to, and perform with whoever your date is...[/COLOR][/size]
Guest Zeh Posted April 2, 2002 Posted April 2, 2002 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by ~Lenia Jurai~ [/i] [B]-narrator: Long Long ago... an evil shadow apperaed over the kingdom of Galdia. Princess Rosa was kidnapped by the evil dragon King, Valvados. What will become of her? Just Then the ledgendary hero Alfred appears! knight: Oh ...You must be the Ledgendary hero...Alfred!! :Hey its your line. Yea you.:worried: knight: Oh ...You must be the Ledgendary hero...Alfred!! By my soul please...please save princess Rosa. Now please talk to the king! King: Oh ledegndary hero Alfred You have come to save my beloved Rosa. On the peak of a dangerous mountain dwells the evil dragon king Valvados...whos kidnapped Princess Rosa... but you can't defeat the evil dragon king now. Talk to the one who can help you... Cloud: I will talk to the wizard Wizard: I am the great wizard, Vorman. What do you wish to know? Cloud: The Princess's measurements...:smirk: narriation: Oh what is going to happen next... ledegndary hero Oh look! EDK: What ho...You dare ignore the evil dragon king!:devil: GAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!! I am the evil dragon king Valvados. I have not harmed the princess...I have been waiting... FOR YOU! Princess(Tifa): Please help me ledgendary hero!< how was that> EDK: Who is your enemy! SAY IT!!! Cloud: THAT KNIGHT! King: Comeon NO MORE!!!:nervous: Tifa: Cloud!! BE SERIOUS!! You really don't wanna' be in the play do you? NOW I"M MAD! :flaming: EDK: You dare ignore me!!:devil: Tifa: Shut up!!! :flaming: Narrition: OH my what an unuassally strong Princess!:worried: And So the new ledgendary hero Rosa and our story ends happily ever after. ~Who knows where this came from. I was just playing Final Fantasy and I figured I would let ya'll guess what it is, it cracks me up.:laugh: [/B][/QUOTE] [COLOR=indigo]Ya think thats funny??? do it with barret... [/COLOR]
Break Posted April 3, 2002 Posted April 3, 2002 [SIZE=1][b]~[[((--!!Spoily!!--))]]~[/b] 'Tis when you are asked out on a date by Aeris in Gold Saucer on FFVII. You can say different lines in the play you do to make the outcome of the date different. And also when you are in the cable-car thing, you can control Cloud's actions too, which is coolies :). What exactly is the point of this thread... a guessing game...?[/SIZE]
Zidargh Posted April 3, 2002 Posted April 3, 2002 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by ShadowGohan [/i] [B][SIZE=1][b]~[[((--!!Spoily!!--))]]~[/b] 'Tis when you are asked out on a date by Aeris in Gold Saucer on FFVII. You can say different lines in the play you do to make the outcome of the date different. And also when you are in the cable-car thing, you can control Cloud's actions too, which is coolies :). What exactly is the point of this thread... a guessing game...?[/SIZE] [/B][/QUOTE] Yeah but you can go with Tifa, Yuffie or Barrett aswell. lol. May I ask, why does the king and everyone spin off stage lol.
Break Posted April 3, 2002 Posted April 3, 2002 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Zidane [/i] [B] Yeah but you can go with Tifa, Yuffie or Barrett aswell. lol. May I ask, why does the king and everyone spin off stage lol. [/B][/QUOTE] [SIZE=1]Ah that bit made me laugh :). I think it's a ballet play they're doing... so they... spin.. o_O;[/SIZE]
Desbreko Posted April 3, 2002 Posted April 3, 2002 [color=indigo]Oh man, that was one of the funniest parts in the entire game! :laugh: I ended up going on the date with Aeris, I think, but it turned out pretty much like you said. It still makes me laugh! :laugh:[/color]
Sephiroth Posted April 4, 2002 Posted April 4, 2002 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Cloud [/i] [B] [COLOR=indigo]Ya think thats funny??? do it with barret... [/COLOR] [/B][/QUOTE] now why would anyone want to do that.....apart from yaoi fanatics?! yaoi power!
Charles Posted April 4, 2002 Posted April 4, 2002 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Sephiroth [/i] [B] now why would anyone want to do that.....apart from yaoi fanatics?! yaoi power! [/B][/QUOTE] Hehe, I don't see how anyone could find Cloud and Barret together appealing. As Muhammad Ali might say, Barret looks like a big, ugly bear. Now, if only there was a way to go on a date with that chick from The Turks. Yeah, ;) you all know who I'm talking about.
~Lenia Jurai~ Posted April 4, 2002 Author Posted April 4, 2002 I'm workin' on trying the Date out with Barret but I'm having no luck just Tifa and Aeris. I find it hilarious.:laugh:
Guest Zeh Posted April 4, 2002 Posted April 4, 2002 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by ~Lenia Jurai~ [/i] [B]I'm workin' on trying the Date out with Barret but I'm having no luck just Tifa and Aeris. I find it hilarious.:laugh: [/B][/QUOTE] [COLOR=indigo]Use a faq from gamefaqs.com. It's awesome... Just think, Cloud and Barret o.O [/COLOR]
Break Posted April 4, 2002 Posted April 4, 2002 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Cloud [/i] [B] [COLOR=indigo]Use a faq from gamefaqs.com. It's awesome... Just think, Cloud and Barret o.O [/COLOR] [/B][/QUOTE] [SIZE=1]I don't [i]really[/i] want to imagine that... that would be quite funny though... :p[/SIZE]
Sephiroth Posted April 5, 2002 Posted April 5, 2002 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Crazy White Boy [/i] [B] Now, if only there was a way to go on a date with that chick from The Turks. Yeah, ;) you all know who I'm talking about. [/B][/QUOTE] ah, you must mean elena of the turks, yes indeed she is quite yummy :tasty:
Guest BulmaVegeta1 Posted April 5, 2002 Posted April 5, 2002 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by ShadowGohan [/i] [B][SIZE=1][b]~[[((--!!Spoily!!--))]]~[/b] 'Tis when you are asked out on a date by Aeris in Gold Saucer on FFVII. You can say different lines in the play you do to make the outcome of the date different. And also when you are in the cable-car thing, you can control Cloud's actions too, which is coolies :). What exactly is the point of this thread... a guessing game...?[/SIZE] [/B][/QUOTE] I'd also like to know the point of this thread.......any opinoins? Anyone???:cross: :sleep:
Guest Shift Posted April 6, 2002 Posted April 6, 2002 ~SPOILER~ That's from the date with Aeris...i got a date with barret last time i played through that far!!
Axel--Ignition Posted April 8, 2002 Posted April 8, 2002 [SIZE=4]Spoiler![/SIZE] They aren't really going on a date. O.o;;; Barret had a tough time as we all know and needed a break. Strange ppl!!!:drunk: [SIZE=1][COLOR=indigo]Some people don't know that, please don't spoil it for them - Cloud [/COLOR][/SIZE]
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now