OtakuBoards

Episode II

Mr. Maul

I've seen the trailer for Episode II SEVERAL times, and I still havn't figured out what Anakin says. He's talking about Fett, but he doesn't say Boba. WHAT DOES HE SAY!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!
Maybe Boba himself can give me an answer.
:flaming: :drunk: :devil: :therock: :(

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Mr. Maul [/i]
[B]I've seen the trailer for Episode II SEVERAL times, and I still havn't figured out what Anakin says. He's talking about Fett, but he doesn't say Boba. WHAT DOES HE SAY!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!
Maybe Boba himself can give me an answer.
:flaming: :drunk: :devil: :therock: :( [/B][/QUOTE]

[color=royalblue]I believe he says Jango Fett. Jango is Boba Fett's uncle or something...someone else would be better able to answer that I'm sure. ;)[/color]

[FONT=century gothic]::eyes previous posts:: Oh yeah? Well, I think he says Jongo Fett...or Jingo...or....and he was his mom's second cousin twice removed.

There, don't you feel enlightened?[/FONT]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by shibatku [/i]
[B]I'd have to agree with all of you because I just can't tell it I thought it was a J name, heck at first I thought it was Boba himself. I guess I was wrong. Thanks for the information. [/B][/QUOTE]

haha same here :) we are so dense :rolleyes: heehee j/k...well not really in my case...anyhow I'm gona go watch that preview again and see what I think he says cause there's so much despute. ;)