Mr. Maul Posted April 2, 2002 Posted April 2, 2002 I've seen the trailer for Episode II SEVERAL times, and I still havn't figured out what Anakin says. He's talking about Fett, but he doesn't say Boba. WHAT DOES HE SAY!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?! Maybe Boba himself can give me an answer. :flaming: :drunk: :devil: :therock: :(
Justin Posted April 2, 2002 Posted April 2, 2002 I'm sure he means Jenga Fett. I think that's Boba Fett's father or some figure head to young Jaster... -Justin
James Posted April 2, 2002 Posted April 2, 2002 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Mr. Maul [/i] [B]I've seen the trailer for Episode II SEVERAL times, and I still havn't figured out what Anakin says. He's talking about Fett, but he doesn't say Boba. WHAT DOES HE SAY!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?! Maybe Boba himself can give me an answer. :flaming: :drunk: :devil: :therock: :( [/B][/QUOTE] [color=royalblue]I believe he says Jango Fett. Jango is Boba Fett's uncle or something...someone else would be better able to answer that I'm sure. ;)[/color]
Sara Posted April 2, 2002 Posted April 2, 2002 [FONT=century gothic]::eyes previous posts:: Oh yeah? Well, I think he says Jongo Fett...or Jingo...or....and he was his mom's second cousin twice removed. There, don't you feel enlightened?[/FONT]
Justin Posted April 2, 2002 Posted April 2, 2002 I read that it was 'Jenga' in a SWI magazine. And he is somehow related to Jaster Mereel. I'm sure that is where Jaster gets the idea for "Boba Fett" -Justin
Boba Fett Posted April 2, 2002 Posted April 2, 2002 Whoa, Isnt it Jango fett? it says so on the comic book from dark horse comics. He is boba fetts father and his mother is , Zam wessel or something like that... :mrt: I am a Star wars FANATIC
shibatku Posted April 2, 2002 Posted April 2, 2002 I'd have to agree with all of you because I just can't tell it I thought it was a J name, heck at first I thought it was Boba himself. I guess I was wrong. Thanks for the information.
Wormmon's Tamer Posted April 3, 2002 Posted April 3, 2002 Yeah he does say Jango Fett. I can't wait to see it!!!! The trailer was funny.:frog:
velvet paws Posted April 4, 2002 Posted April 4, 2002 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by shibatku [/i] [B]I'd have to agree with all of you because I just can't tell it I thought it was a J name, heck at first I thought it was Boba himself. I guess I was wrong. Thanks for the information. [/B][/QUOTE] haha same here :) we are so dense :rolleyes: heehee j/k...well not really in my case...anyhow I'm gona go watch that preview again and see what I think he says cause there's so much despute. ;)
SSJ4BROLLI Posted April 4, 2002 Posted April 4, 2002 i read that boba fett is a clone of jango fett. since they are on the planet with all the clones i think it makes sense.
BabyGirl Posted April 4, 2002 Posted April 4, 2002 [color=deeppink]Everyone got everything worked out? Good...Jango Fett it is. Ok, since we already have a Star Wars thread, I encourage you all to post in there :D[/color]
Recommended Posts