Kain Posted April 3, 2002 Posted April 3, 2002 Well...do you?I'm too lazy to post a poll.I play Football,Basketball,and Baseball....or I used to play them.
Ryan Posted April 3, 2002 Posted April 3, 2002 [size=1] I play Basketball and Baseball. They both are very fun.[/size]
Sara Posted April 3, 2002 Posted April 3, 2002 [FONT=century gothic]I play soccer. We had practice in the snow yesterday--it was FUN! Wheee! [/FONT]
DeathKnight Posted April 3, 2002 Posted April 3, 2002 [color=crimson]Paintball, Basketball, and Football ;)[/color]
Heaven's Cloud Posted April 3, 2002 Posted April 3, 2002 [color=indigo] I enjoy playing the following sports: basketball, rugby, strip skiing, football, skeet surfing, swimming, ultimate frisbee using the blade of a circular saw, tennis, mud wrestling midgets, and golf....oh did I mention dynamite fishing?[/color]
Spikey Posted April 3, 2002 Posted April 3, 2002 [SIZE=1][COLOR=royalblue]I like to play Basketball football, baseball soccer, and football. I don't really play soccer, i just like to ply it qith my family, and my big bro he loves soccer.[/SIZE][/COLOR]
Break Posted April 3, 2002 Posted April 3, 2002 [SIZE=1]I like to play basketball, although I'm not that good. And I like to blade around, not doing tricks or anything, just blading round :).[/SIZE]
Kain Posted April 3, 2002 Author Posted April 3, 2002 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Heaven's Cloud [/i] [B][color=indigo] I enjoy playing the following sports: basketball, rugby, strip skiing, football, skeet surfing, swimming, ultimate frisbee using the blade of a circular saw, tennis, mud wrestling midgets, and golf....oh did I mention dynamite fishing?[/color] [/B][/QUOTE] If you say so..:therock:
Nerdsy Posted April 3, 2002 Posted April 3, 2002 [COLOR=deeppink]I wrestle. At least I did this year. Didn't really enjoy it, so I'm not doing it next year. I like to play soccor, but not any organized soccor. As long as I have team mates and opponents that play by the rules and aren't obsessed with winning, I'll play. I'm not too serious a player, I just like to play to have fun. Which is why I don't really like organized sports... People put too much into winning. Training, training, training, training, training. It takes up all my free time.[/COLOR]
velvet paws Posted April 3, 2002 Posted April 3, 2002 I'm too lazy to do any sport although I used to love gymnastics and netball when I was further down in the school and I did tack up skate bparding for a while. :)
MarkM Posted April 3, 2002 Posted April 3, 2002 [COLOR=skyblue]Well I play many sports. Swimming,Tennis,B-ball,ect. I like all sports![/COLOR] :toothy: -Me :toothy:
Cibo Posted April 4, 2002 Posted April 4, 2002 I play all of the more major sports...baseball, football, basketball and soccer. I also play alot of the other sports that are too many to name. I'm basically good or great at any sport I play.
SSJ Gotenks ok Posted April 4, 2002 Posted April 4, 2002 I play football and basket ball but i really like skateboarding it's more of a challenge.:D
Evil-Sheep Posted April 5, 2002 Posted April 5, 2002 [COLOR=darkblue]I play proffesional Soccer, basketball (not professional though :-/) proffesional Tennis and I blade.. I broke my leg three times since I'm not very good at it but it's fun :-D[/COLOR]
Stitch Posted April 5, 2002 Posted April 5, 2002 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Spikey [/i] [B][SIZE=1][COLOR=royalblue]I like to play Basketball football, baseball soccer, and football. I don't really play soccer, i just like to ply it qith my family, and my big bro he loves soccer.[/SIZE][/COLOR] [/B][/QUOTE] spikey how old is ur bro?? just wonderin cause my bro loves soccer and so do i i love soccer with a passion but i think i'm outta commision this summer:bawl: i got "SICK" yeah anyhoo but soccer is the ultimite sport i also love dance swimming and .......... figure skating (competitive) and o course cheerleading ! ;) ~GG~
ryhooki Posted April 6, 2002 Posted April 6, 2002 HI!! I like all sports, but my favorite sport has to be softball. It's like almost the best game ever!! :toothy: Although, I like badminton too, 'cause Pickleball is just really weird. (all those rules):rolleyes: Hey, is playing game-sports on nintendo count, (ie, Blitz ball)???
ryhooki Posted April 6, 2002 Posted April 6, 2002 HI!! I like all sports, but my favorite sport has to be softball. It's like almost the best game ever!! :toothy: Although, I like badminton too, 'cause Pickleball is just really weird. (all those rules):rolleyes: Hey, is playing game-sports on nintendo count, (ie, Blitz ball)???
Guest QuickSilver Posted April 6, 2002 Posted April 6, 2002 the only sport i play is rugby but i sometimes play football with my friends
Evil-Sheep Posted April 6, 2002 Posted April 6, 2002 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Heaven's Cloud [/i] [B][color=indigo] I enjoy playing the following sports: basketball, rugby, strip skiing, football, skeet surfing, swimming, ultimate frisbee using the blade of a circular saw, tennis, mud wrestling midgets, and golf....oh did I mention dynamite fishing?[/color] [/B][/QUOTE] Did we mention that playing a sport once in your life doesnt count as doing sport? get real.. :therock:
Zachary Posted April 6, 2002 Posted April 6, 2002 I play Baseball. Everyday i practice. ive played for years and finished 7th/20 and 4rth/22 in my season games. I did pretty good, i guess
Deedlit Posted April 6, 2002 Posted April 6, 2002 I play softball, some basketball (even though I suck at it. ALOT.), and I'm getting into football. We play it at recess alot. I just have to be sure not to get hit by the students who seem like brick walls. :blackeye:
Foredaddy Posted April 6, 2002 Posted April 6, 2002 I play Golf and Football. I was an All-North Offensive lineman. not bad for a guy who didn't play football til his Junior year in high school. im a senior now!:devil:
Guest Posted April 7, 2002 Posted April 7, 2002 Hmm, i play, Soccer, Paintball, Tennis, and Im gonna start Lacrosse, as soon as it comes to my skool, next year
Foredaddy Posted April 7, 2002 Posted April 7, 2002 oh yeah i play paintball! What kind of gun do have forte?:devil:
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now