OtakuBoards

information needed

drysy

im actually from australia and we are up to the episode with majin buu hatching i was wondering what episode you are up to and if it is far away from the one im watching

this would be much appreciated thanks

Well, here in the US, we are up to Majin Vegeta self-destructing. Vegeta knocks out Kakkarotto for a Senzu bean, and then proceeds to Fight Majin Buu. However, when it is obvious he can not win normally, he must scarafice himself as a means to destroy him. Buu is not destroyed though, as it turns out, he can regenerate from a single dust particle. Piccolo has ' killed ' Babidi, but he doesn't die yet. Thats as far as the US has made it to, I hope I haven't spoiled it for anybody here that hasn't seen it thus far.

[color=red][size=3]We've got up to "Final Atonement" on Cartoon Network, but the VHS have gone up to Goku's return to Other World, and the newest feature we've got is "Cooler's Revenge". Cartoon Network has plans to release the next eps (probably the last of DBZ) somtime in September.[/color][/size]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by JCBaggee [/i]
[B][color=red][size=3]We've got up to "Final Atonement" on Cartoon Network, but the VHS have gone up to Goku's return to Other World, and the newest feature we've got is "Cooler's Revenge". Cartoon Network has plans to release the next eps (probably the last of DBZ) somtime in September.[/color][/size] [/B][/QUOTE]

September?!?!!?!?!?!?!? NO!!!!!!!!!!!At that time everyone is bored and won't watch DBZ.

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by JCBaggee [/i]
[B][color=red][size=3]Yep, the last 30-something eps of DBZ will show up in September, along with 40-something eps of DragonBall. After that, they'll finish off DB and start DBGT.[/color][/size] [/B][/QUOTE]
Acually its about 54 episodes. Yes September, the month of my birthday too.;)

hehehehehehehe i feel happy right now....... they are relasing the buu series this monday YAY hee but the only prob it i've only seen up until the part where gohan gets knocked out and the supreme kai is fighting :( hen the started back at radditz again so i had to watch it all over agin but now they are finally showing the buu series it sounds like it is really good!:p
~GG~