OtakuBoards

The Warlocks Adventrue (sign up)

Spikey

[FONT=courier new]Deep in the Fallen Cave the Warrios lurked. They tried to find the evil Warlock whom has stole there magic. They want to destroy Sama (Evil Warlcok.) They finally find him but they have to go through a lot of matches.

Name:
Weight:
wepeon(s):
attacks:
Special Move(s):
Race:
Looks:

You can sign up, but you have to be able to write some stories. In this I will have you write your own story. Have fun!!![/FONT]

[size=1]Oh, an RPG I can join. I have been meaning to get into these things again... it has been ages.

Name: Josh
Height: 5'11"
Weight: 140 lbs.
weapon(s): Umbrella
attacks: Hitting people with his umbrella
Special Move(s): Shoots a bolt of energy from his umbrella.
Race: huh?
Looks: Unbelievably handsome, so handsome that the ladies from all over the world travel for weeks just to look at him.[/size]

[SIZE=1][B]Name: Thrasher
Hight: 5'0"
Weight: &5
Weapon(s): Two sowrds
Attack(s): Slices people, Shoots balsts from his sowrds, and does kung-fu on them.
Race: Ninja
Looks: Dressed all in black. Two sowrds criss-crossed on his back. And a belt.

Okay the people that sign up make their own story from what I have typed. You carry it on. Okay?[/SIZE][/B]

Guest Shift
[SIZE=1][COLOR=darkblue]Hey here i go let me try!
Name: Herman
Height: 5'1''
Weight: 152
Weapon(s): A double edeged sword
Attacks: Like my favorite DBZ/Gt Character the |"Final Flash"|and from my favorite Final Fantasy chacters the |"Renzokuken"|"OmniSlash"|and|"Shock"|
Special Move(s): Same as above except add the Summon "Anima"
Race:Super Saiya-jin
Looks: Like SSj Broli from DBZ/Gt!
[/COLOR] [/SIZE]

Name: 00k
Height: ??
Weight: ??
wepeon(s): sord, magic book, magic madalian
attacks: sord, elements, flight & invisabilaty
Special Move(s): :wigout: Duplication:wigout: , :flaming: flaming:flaming: infurno, Lightning sord.
Race: Japanies
Looks: :demon: Ninga:demon:

:flaming: :naughty:

Name: Grimm Reppe-x
height: 60'72 celik height = About 5'7
weight: 98kp celik weight = about 127 lb's
weapons: super screech, switch shaft, invisiblity gage/stealth speeder ray, multiReepe-x fighter.
attack: you'll just have to find out during your last minutes of life
Race: Eversingle in the world. I contain magic and moves from all over the world, styles ad techniques. No parents though. I was created. My creater unknown
Looks: Does it really matter.............. I am going to destroy you before you have a chance to be hypnotized by my beauty.

[SIZE=1][color=firebrick][b]Name:[/b] Piro (I don't think I should have to fill this out anymore.. it's a given)
[b]Age:[/b] 19
[b]Height:[/b] 5' 12" Lol.. that sounds about right..
[b]Weight:[/b] 156 lbs
[b]Weapon(s):[/b] Light weight battle axe, spike-rimmed reflective sheild
[b]Attacks:[/b]
[list]
[*]Battle Axe - It'll slice ya, it'll dice ya... oh, and there's also this thingy on the tip that fires this stuff that hurts...
[*]Sheild - BEWARE OF SPIKES they hurt, the mirror-like surface relfects most magic based attacks.
[/list]
[b]Special Move(s):[/b] In bed ;) Oh... wait.. Wrong "special moves" heh.. :blush:
[list]
[*]A-Drill - Axe rotates and acts as a drill. Goes through just about anything ;)
[*]Boomarang Sheild - Nothing too special. The shield is rigged to respond to only him. SO if someone picks it up to deflect an attack then they are skee-rude. But anyway, he has it so it will return upon his call, so in throwing it like a disk it can do some damage with its spiked rim and return to him unlike a normal stick :p
[/list]
[b]Race:[/b] Mostly human, some magic practices but very little. Most of his magic power lies within his weapons.
[b]Looks:[/b] Very knightly. Dressed in lightly armor and chain mail.[/size][/color]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by PiroMunkie [/i]
[B][SIZE=1][color=firebrick]

[b]Special Move(s):[/b] In bed ;) Oh... wait.. Wrong "special moves" heh.. :blush:
[/size][/color] [/B][/QUOTE]

You [i]really[/i] scare me sometimes Piro...

And considering this RPG has my name in it, I think it'd be good for me to join up.
----------------------

[b]Name:[/b] Warlock (No doubt, was there?)
[b]Age:[/b] 24
[b]Height:[/b] 6'4"
[b]Weight:[/b] 162 lbs
[b]Weapon(s):[/b] One large light weight sword

[b]Attacks:[/b]
[list]
[*] Large Sword: It's a large sword. What more do you need to know? :p
[*] Martial Arts: Warlock also has a large knowledge of Martial Arts, and is quite skilled in it's arts.
[*] Ancient Magics: Just what it sounds like. Warlock also has knowledge in the fields of ancient magic.
[/list]
[b]Special Move(s):[/b]
[list]
[*] Reflective Shield: Using some of the ancient magic he has learnt, Warlock can create a round magical shield which surround him and deflects most objects and magics.
[*] Mind Trick: Also using ancient magic, Warlock can invoke a curse which confuses the mind, thus leaving an enemy confused and open for attack.
[*] Self-Heal: [i]Once[/i] again using ancient magic, Warlock is able to slowly heal himself, though he can only do it every so often.
[/list]
[b]Race:[/b] Human
[b]Description:[/b] Short spikey black hair, blue eyes, leather pants, leather boots, black shirt.

Guest Morph
[size=1][b]Name: Blaze
Height: 5'8"
Weight: 134 lbs
Weapon(s): Medium Size Mace

Attacks:

Mace: This attack releases a fatal venom. He can only do this once every 7 days

Martial Arts: Blaze knows Capoiera, Kempo, Tai Kwan Do, and Hakeido.

Ancient Magics: Black Magic

Special Move(s):

X Sheild: He can put a sheilf around him, it only covers where he puts it

Knesis: He can move objects with his mind and control animals.

Uni-Heal: He can heal himself, slowly, but he can, he also can heal others, slowly.

Race: Human

Description: Blue Spikey hair, icy grey eyes, Jean Pants, Commando Boots, black shirt.[/size][/b]

[COLOR=darkblue]We need one more memeber then we'll start. Let's just hope that someone signs up.

What you do is you make up your own story, and then you contain a battle with the person you want to face. Then after you face them you get experience points. When you get 100 you get to face the all mighty king, me. If you beat me you are now the all mighty king. So when we get one more memeber we'll start.[/color]

[SIZE=1][color=firebrick]:confuse2: Ok, I'm not sure I completely understand what we're supposed to do here...

All right.. So when this RPG starts we create a story [i](About what?)[/i] And then.. We would engage in a battle with one of the other RPG members? [i](ie: Me vs Warlock?)[/i] And after the battle is over, each person gains experience points. The winner gains more I assume, and the loser not so much? And then if we fight you and win, we become the all mighty king? And what does being the "all mighty king" entail? Details! I need details! Lol... :p[/SIZE][/color]

Name: siren kojia
Height: 5'10
Weight: 120
wepeon(s): shurikens,an assortment of daggers, long sword
attacks:
hand to hand combat
sword mastery
endurence
Race: ?????
Looks: long black hair , wears black baggy pants, a pine green tank top, and a silver pendent w/ these runes; daughter of chaos, twister of fate, fallen angel bears the blade

Basicly yes.

About your journey to this Far away place.About how you got here. What you have learned. Tell us if it was hard. So you like make up a past story of your journey to this far place. Question 1. answered.

Yes. You coose who you want to battle. (You will battle Warlock first like you said.)Question 2. answered.

Yes. You get experience for how good you do in the battle basiccly. But if you win you wil get higher experience points. I will judge how good you do in the battle. Then you get experience points. The first person to 100 will face me.Question 3 answered.

When you (if you) win you get almighty king. When you are all mighty king your attck accury defense speed and ability goes up. Then the battles start all over again, and so on. Question 4 answered.

Hope that helps a little.

ok here is my story

00k is 13 when he starts to learn that he has the power of the elements he lives in japan and got teached the japanies marchal arts.

well to start with when he started with his powers he set his house on fire he killed his family so he went out hiking then after a year he had learnd how to controle his powers threw the magic
madalian (i got 2 go post 2morrow)