Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
the way 2 catch mew is easy u kno that boat SS anne all u hav 2 do is get the cut hm then lose 2 some1 then u will end up in the hospital now dont go back in the boat. from here get surf and go 2 the docks and flash ur SS ticket 2 the guy then u go 2 a pic were ur on the docks in front of ss anne then use surf but dont go in the boat surf all the way 2 the back of the boat then u will end up finding a mew!!! this WORKS[COLOR=red]U cant trade mew[/COLOR] :D :D :D
Posted
[color=teal] Oh great, another Mew rumor....*sigh* 4 the millionth time, Mew can be caught only by gameshark our from nintendo when they upload it to ur game.....There is no other way!!!!I reapeat, NO OTHER WAY!!!!!!! Sheesh...when r these ppl gonna learn....[/color]
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Dark Sephiroth [/i]
[B]fine then dont think it works i dont care bout u ppl BUT it WORKS [/B][/QUOTE][color=teal] Oooooooookkkk whatever.......[/color]
Posted
Ridiculous... Most likely you using a gameshark messed up your game, which means that you getting that Mew is a glitch. Blah blah blah, Mew is only available through Gameshark and Nintendo...
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Dark Sephiroth [/i]
[B]Matt.D wanna take this out side??? [/B][/QUOTE][color=red] Sorry, but I don't feel like wasting my time. U don't have to get all pissed off just cuz I pointed out u were wrong. There is too many topics like this. This is turning into a SPAM fest that I don't want to b a part of...Altron, pleeze close this.[/color]
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Matt.D [/i]
[B][color=red] Sorry, but I don't feel like wasting my time. U don't have to get all pissed off just cuz I pointed out u were wrong. There is too many topics like this. This is turning into a SPAM fest that I don't want to b a part of...Altron, pleeze close this.[/color] [/B][/QUOTE]

Aw poo, that brings back memorys... It used to be everyone was asking me to close topics... Oh well...



Now enough fighting, I may not be a mod anymore, but you should still listen. Don'
t fight, it could escalate into wars, which would get you both banned more than likely.
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Nerdsy [/i]
[B]

Aw poo, that brings back memorys... It used to be everyone was asking me to close topics... Oh well...



Now enough fighting, I may not be a mod anymore, but you should still listen. Don'
t fight, it could escalate into wars, which would get you both banned more than likely. [/B][/QUOTE][color=coral] Well, Nerdsy, I wasn't fighting in the first place......I jes told him that I wouldn't fight with him and that this is spammy and that I will have no part in it.....when exactly was I fighting? Never. He jes got mad at me 4 correcting him.[/color]
Posted
[COLOR=teal]That's it!I have dedicated 2 years to find out how to get mew,and you can only get him with Gameshark.I got lots of them bye using it,and you can only get him through gameshark.Or if you win some contest and nintendo uploads it into your game.[/COLOR]
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by stratigyless [/i]
[B]every 1 nos you cant catch mew without cheating i just hope that nintendo will send out a notice stating this **sigh** when will people learn [/B][/QUOTE]

yah i tried it too aND IT DOESNT WORK FOR ****, CAUSE YOU HAVE to complete the ss anne in order to get surf you dumbass!!!
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by stratigyless [/i]
[B]every 1 nos you cant catch mew without cheating i just hope that nintendo will send out a notice stating this **sigh** when will people learn [/B][/QUOTE]
pssssst they already did like 2 years ago and last year (plenty of them)
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Dark Sephiroth [/i]
[B]Matt.D i wasn't mad at all cuz u think it doesn't work and i think it works. and i was joking 'bout lets take this out side stuff. u jus dont get me dorky no offense [/B][/QUOTE][color=coral] Oh....sorry....I didn't know u were joking....well it's best not to do this again cuz u could start a war and possibly get banned...[/color]
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Krillin6913 [/i]
[B]

yah i tried it too aND IT DOESNT WORK FOR ****, CAUSE YOU HAVE to complete the ss anne in order to get surf you dumbass!!! [/B][/QUOTE]


Think before you speak.... You do not need to compleye the SS Anne in order to get surf.... Just trade some Pokemon witht the capabilty from another version...
Posted
ok. so you need surge's badge,big deal
get cut on the st.anne,then lose to a trainer and boomshakalaka your there in the pkmn center with cut. easy huh?
Posted
ok, i know this is another hoax. these never work. just like the togepi egg trick in the yellow and red and blue versions, with the mist stone and crap, it dun work. :p :o :ball:
Posted
I've heard a lot of this exact cheat... I never tried it, and I dunno weither to believe it or not. Oh well. When I finally restart my yellow version I'll try it. It can't be too far out of my way while playing the game. :rolleyes:
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
×
×
  • Create New...